For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Shower Steam

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Shower Steam Empty Shower Steam

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:35 pm

I knew I had a meeting with potential employees and Alcide's dad, whatever his name was again, but I was taking my time. I slid out of the bed and headed for my well deserved shower. Turning the nobs to set the perfect temperature, I let my robe slide down my body and stepped in. The water rushed over me like soft petals of heat and I let out a slight moan. Running my hands over my naked skin, I thought of Viktoria and wondered where she was.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Shower Steam Empty Re: Shower Steam

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:49 pm

I was walking through the cabin, planning on going to the kitchen to get some Royal when I heard the shower start in Pam's bathroom; an evil grin came to my eyes as I turned on my heel and headed back that way.

I slipped my t-shirt over my head and started unbuttoning my leather pants, kicking them to the floor beside my shirt and made my way into the bathroom. My fangs extended as I smelled her scent mixed with her body wash; an ache started to grow in my loins. I walked slowly into the bathroom, quiet and like the predator I was... I was stalking my prey; this beautiful, blonde woman that had stolen my affections, my heart if I had one, the woman I would gladly give my last breath for. If only she knew it. And if only I knew how to show it.

I got the the door of the shower and all but groaned as I saw her hands roaming her body; my fangs came all the way out, penetrating my bottom lip as I watched her. "Don't stop on my account."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 pm

I heard her sweet as music voice echo over the falling water and I smirked slowly turning my head to face her through the glass shower door. I placed both hands on the glass and leaned my bare chest so that my pert nipples touched the cold glass making them harder. My right hand slowly trailing my body as I went down my side, down my hip and across my thigh, sneaking my hand between my legs. Teasing her and knowing she wanted it. I let a soft moan escape my lips as I said "mmm Vik" so soft a mouse couldn't hear...but she could. Oh I know she could.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:05 pm

"Mmmmm, yeah," I said as I continued to watch her; I bit my lip as I moved my hand from my side, up my stomach where I grasped my breast and tugged my pert nipple. I licked my lips as I moved my other hand to open the shower door, smiling wickedly at her. "Keep going," I said as I walked past her and sat on the ledge in the shower, leaning back against the wall and spreading my legs slightly as I trailed my hand over my thigh and slid it between my legs to ease that throbbing ache.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

I eyed her closely and watched as she entered the huge shower. I loved how the garden tub was connected, which gave me a rather interesting idea. I watched her sit on the ledge by the tub as she rubbed her honey soaked pearl and cupped her breasts. I grabbed the shower hose down from the holder and walked slowly to her, kneeling in front of her. "Let me get you clean, dirty girl." I said with a smile as I pointed the powerful rain of water the showerhead spewed over her throbbing clit.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

I grinned and squeezed my nipple again before moaning and arching my back as the spray of water hit that most sensitive spot; spread my legs wider and met Pam's eyes as I licked my lips. I made a beckoning motion with my finger; I needed her close and I needed her NOW. "Come here, Pam." I said, moving my hand from my breast and reaching out to grab her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm

I continued to let the water run over her as I leaned in closer to cup one of her breasts and squeeze it teasingly. Leaning down, I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, fangs grazing her skin. I kissed her hardened nipple, the center of her breasts, her collar bone, her throat, her neck, her cheek and finally claiming her lips as mine. I wrapped one arm around her waist as she got on top of me I dropped the shower head and kissed her passionately.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Wrapped my hands in her hair and tugged gently even as I pushed her lips harder onto my own; my fangs scraped her lip and my tongue invaded her mouth as I released her hair with one hand and trailed it down her back, cupping her ass and pushing her against me. "I missed you, baby." I said against her lips as I pinched her ass again.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm

I moaned against her lips as I continued to run my hands over her wet body. I felt her pinch my ass and I glared at her, quickly turning her on her back so that I was on top of her. I started to suck on her nipples again as I played with her sensitive pearl moving my finger back and forth so fast with vampire speed, every now and again invading her throbbing core making her want more. And more...and more.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

To
    Be
    Continued.....Stay tuned, its just getting started *wink*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am