For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Wreck the Halls

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Wreck the Halls Empty Wreck the Halls

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:37 am

*Donning my Santa hat that matches the sweater that Janice bought me last year, spending most of the day decorating the barn on the pack lands for the Christmas party, I refused to have a live nativity scene with a stuffed wolf as baby Jesus. Looking down at the list I think everything was checked off done.
    The boxes for the pack members who are struggling are in one of the stalls with Rikki or I carrying them to their car discreetly. Rikki had the most fun shopping for the pack children, so Santa Claws will give them a gift. Looking down at my watch any moment they should start to filter in. Can't wait for my first Christmas as Pack Master.*

Dante
    Dante

Wreck the Halls Empty Re: Wreck the Halls

Post by Dante Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:38 am

"Will wolf do for now?"

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:38 am

*she and Alcide had gotten all the gifts wrapped for the children of the pack, and had them piled under the Christmas tree they had put up and decorated in the barn. She walked out of the stall where the family boxes were, and hugged Alcide tight, smiling up at him as the pack members filed in to the sounds of Christmas music. Together they greeted the members as they entered. Looking up at Alcide, when they had a moment alone, she leaned up and kissed him, whispering*

Merry Christmas Wolf, I love you.

*they continued chatting with the pack members, greeting each one, and pointing them to the food*

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 am

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 am

*Watching the crowd for signs of bickering, or the infighting that always happens at the gatherings. So far so good, everyone seems to be happy mingling and partaking of the food and free flowing drinks. A few of the more free spirited pack members are dancing to the Christmas music. Rikki had worked very hard to pull this together. She is the best part of me. We share the same outlook in life as well as pack duties. I would not like to try this without her. She is the best thing that has happened to me. Leaning down whispering into Rikki's ear,*

You are my reason to be She Wolf. I love you more than life.

Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 am

"How sweet. Sorry did I just walk on set of a lifetime movie?"

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:41 am

*listening to Alcide, and smiling up at him, she really wanted to pull him into a stall, but that would not be a good hostess, so she curbed the thought. Hearing someone clear their throat, she turned, and saw a tall handsome male leaning against the tree. Looking him over, as he spoke in a deep voice, she smiled when he winked at her, and sniffed, knowing he wasn't wolf. Stepping towards him, the closer she got, the stronger the feelings became.*

Can I help you? this is private property.

*looking back at Alcide, she turned back to the man in front of her sizing him up, almost unable to tear her eyes away from him*

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:42 am

*My nostrils flare smelling the scent of Rikki's arousal. Looking around to see where she had gotten off to. The look on her face at the male who isn't a wolf but not human either. Walking towards them to ask the gentleman to leave the property and to see why I can smell Rikki all over this place. If I can so can the pack. Stepping beside Rikki I impart,*

This is private property and you are trespassing, I am asking nicely just once for you to leave.
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 am

"Private property you say?"

"In that case, maybe we should go somewhere private....to talk?"

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 am

*watching the muscles flex under his shirt, she felt Alcide step up beside her, but she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from the male in front of her. She knew he wasn't human, but all she felt was.... Arousal? that couldn't be right, the only male to make her feel that was Alcide, but she wanted this male in front of her. Hearing the deep rumble of his chuckle, and then his voice speaking, full of want, lust and seduction, she stepped forward, moving closer to where he stood, leaving Alcide standing in the spot he had moved into. Nodding at the male as she got closer*

Yeah, we can do that? what did you have in mind?

*she could feel the arousal his voice brought out, and she just wanted to touch him, have him touch her, just to see if he felt as good as he looked. Stopping in front of him, oblivious to everything and everyone around her, but him*

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:44 am

"Baby..."

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:45 am

*Shaking my head in confusion the woman in front of me changed into Rikki, yet Rikki is walking away with that oily looking Lothario. Her baby sounded like Rikki's voice but her arousal scent wasn't that of my she wolf. Her touch didn't enflame me like my she wolf, she pulls my head down to place her lips on mine. Her kiss lacked the essential spark I felt since the first time I kissed Rikki. Pulling away slightly disgusted with myself, wanting the fake Rikki's hands off me. Pulling off my sweater that I secretly hate handing it to the naked fake Rikki saying,*

I don't know who or what you are but you may fool people some of the time, but you cannot fool a love struck wolf. I am not 100% sure if you are here with the man leading off my Fiance, I asked nicely for him to leave, now I am telling you and about to tell him Get. The. Fuck. Off. Pack. Lands. before you meet my bad side. It isn't pretty. Now Go!

*Stalking towards the man leading off Rikki*

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 am

"Oh, baby...you don't mean that."

Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 am

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:47 am

*when he pushed her against the tree, and began touching her, her mind screamed at her, over and over telling her this was not her wolf, and the arousal she felt dropped in intensity. Something about this was not right, first of all this wasn't Alcide kissing her, she could hear and smell him coming at the male in front of her. He continued to kiss her, and she returned the kiss, even though she knew she should stop. Her mind screamed and she tried to fight the feeling, and before she could break the kiss, he was ripped away from her, and Alcide stood in front of her, seething with rage and anger. Looking up at him, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked at the male who was moving back towards her.*

Alcide? What's going on?

*looking around, she could still feel arousal for the male, but wasn't sure what was going on and why she felt it*

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:47 am

*With ragged breath I reach Rikki with that I don't know what he is, and his has her pinned against a tree kissing her, seeing this like someone clawing my heart to shreds, pulling the man off her pushing him from her standing there looking at her face that's filled with a passion knowing it wasn't for me. Turning walking towards the male intent to tear him apart, Rikki steps between wearing a pleading look. I grab her arm shaking her as if to snap her out of this lust fueled trance.*

Darlin you need to snap out of it. It's me who you want. It's me who you love. I hope still. I love you and only you. Come on Boo you are stronger than whatever bougie bougie ju ju hold he has on you.
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:48 am

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:49 am

*feeling Alcides hands on her arms, biting and digging into her, then the shaking, she felt her own anger begin to rise. He was hurting her, after promising never to do that. Trying to jerk away from him, causing him to grip her that much harder. Bringing her hand up, she tried to pry his fingers off her arms, but his strength was too much, its why he is the alpha and packmaster. Looking up into his anger filled face, her own eyes reflecting her own*

LET. ME. GO!!!!! get your hands off me right now Alcide!!

*growling low at him, challenging him, knowing she would lose that fight, but her anger had hold of her and she would not back down, especially since she would be wearing bruises for days because of his man handling her. She watched his nostrils flair at her challenging growl, but he still did not let her go*

I will only ask once more Alcide, LET ME GO!!

*she screamed it at him, hoping he would listen this time*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:49 am

*Hearing Rikki growling and screams at me seeing my hand gripping her upper arm tight I push her away breathing raggedly, staring at her my wolf wanting to challenge her. But this is the love of my life standing there looking at her trying to get my anger in check. Seeing the red hand mark changing to a dark bruise. Stepping back from her giving her space. I smell woodsmoke and ash meaning she's angry.*

Aww Dammit to hell. Boo. Shit.

*Turning slowly walking away from her to give us some breathing and cooling down room.*

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:49 am

*watching him turn his back on her and walk away from her, she stalked towards him, her eyes glowing, her wolf close to the surface, but knowing is she changed, it would be a fight to the death, love of her life or not, and she would be the one dying. Running in front of him, she stood in front of him, glaring*

What the hell was that about? what gives you the right to touch me that way? after you promised never to hurt me....

*growling, she turned her back on him, the anger pouring off both of them, and she knew deep inside that this was not who they were, he was her heart and soul, the love of her life, thats what made this so very hard. Pulling her hand back, she hit the tree in front of her, trying to dispel some of the anger she was feeling. Her knuckles were bleeding when she turned glowing eyes back to him*

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:50 am

*Rikki blocking me when I am barely holding onto my wolf, and my guilt staring at my hand print on her arm. Screaming at me then turning her back on me hitting the tree her hand bleeding her eyes luminescent, grabbing her hand pulling off the tight white tshirt with they other hand wrapping the shirt around her bleeding knuckles. Looking and listening for anyone nearby because I don't want a audience to hear what I am about to say,*

I watched you walk off with whatever that thing was. I watched the female turn into you, I rebuffed her she wasn't you, I didn't fall for that crap. She didn't smell like you, feel like your touch. She kissed me! It wasn't your kiss! I come out here and that thing was wearing you like a cheap coat. Seeing that shredded my heart, I wanted to kill the both of you, and yes I did shake you and bruised you. I hate myself for it and will never forgive myself for it. But you were liking that things touch. *Growling* What I saw will play through my mind and drive me insane. I am heading back to the barn to make like a good Pack Master handing out the toys and making sure those families in need get their box. If you want to head home or an ER for your hand I will catch a ride back with someone else. *Dropping the keys in her hand* Great Spirit help me but I still love and want you, but I cannot look at you.

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 am

*staring at him, watching as he wraps her hand in his shirt, she still feels the anger boiling below the surface. Listening to him, to what he was saying, she shook her head*

How do you know what I wanted? a cheap suit huh? is that all I am to you Alcide? a cheap suit.

*glaring up at him, hurt replacing some of the anger in her mind. He had no idea how those words hurt her to the core. She would never let him know how much it hurt, but she would always remember those words.*

I guess it took someone else paying a little attention to me to show me exactly how you truly think and feel about me Alcide. You go back to your pack meeting and don't worry about me, I dont need you or your help.

*pulling the shirt from her hand, she throws it and the keys in his face, turns with tears threatening to flow, and walks away, heading back towards the road, and as far away from him as she can get. His words echoing in her mind*

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:52 am

*Staring at her retreating back sighing, picking up the t shirt and keys walking back to the barn. The barn was wrecked some of the pack who have the ability had shifted some where fighting over food, while others were beyond drunk, fighting or in various states of clothing making what I could only describe as the beast with two backs. The children were either asleep the smell of alcohol reeking from them. Some where opening all the gifts breaking them, and a few were hiding in the corners in fear. These were the younger ones. Looking around for a sane person, seeing none gathering up these children, closing the barn door behind them getting in the truck after securing them in, heading to my trailer office with the children. Rikki will be at the apartment and she hates me, so I will give her the space she needs to forget me.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:52 am

*heading off towards town, she is unsure where to go, knowing that she couldn't be in his apartment. Heading towards her old apartment building, she walks in and knocks on the managers door, smiling as he opens it. He smiles at her and opens the door wide, letting her in. She comes in and asks him if her apartment is still empty, and he tells her yes. Looking at her hands, tears threatening to fall, she looks up at him, asking if it would be ok for her to stay there a few days, just till she figures out what to do. He nods to her and hands her a key, telling her to stay as long as she needs to. Smiling sadly, she takes the key and takes the stairs two at a time, walking up to her old door. Using the key, she unlocked the door, stepping inside, the past smacking her in the face as she did, and she closes the door*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content