A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Answers and Questions...

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sexual Re: Answers and Questions...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 pm

"I've told you before, sweet Jessica...you never need apologize to me...we both knew what had to be done...."

I watched him as he laid in bed staring at me with such heated passion in his eyes, turning slowly back to their normal lavender color. He smiled and my fears went away as he regained his control and composure. The effects of my blood were healing him and definitely having other effects on him as I smiled and looked down. "How are you feeling?" I knew it was my blood doing that to him and for me to take advantage of that would be wrong. I wrapped my arms around myself holding me together since my insides felt like they had been shattered and then built back up all within an hours time. Seeing him so hurt and mangled, in pain....to seeing his body regain its strength and his visible wounds disappear. I was relieved to say the least. Looking up to look at his eyes again as I stepped forward two steps, waiting to see how he was feeling.

Answers and Questions... - Page 2 Giphy
John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:10 pm

"How are you feeling?"

Quinn ran his tongue across his teeth and cheeks, capturing every drop of her gift to him, letting it go where it was needed. He knew the lust he felt wasn't real....he also knew that his healing would take more time. He felt incredible, but he also knew that even with this healing..time was still needed...

"I feel like I got run over by a tank, and then got an IV of rainbows...but other than that confusing mess of sensation, I seem to be OK. Are you? You seemed very shaken a minute ago..."

He took her hand in his, pulling her closer, kissing the back of her fingers gently...

Answers and Questions... - Page 2 Tumblr_lv4kvok6a11r3wf7mo1_500

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:18 pm

He savored every last drop of my blood as he looked at me, finally answering my question. His description of his IV made me giggle. As he reached out his hand to me I gave him mine and stepped closer. Hearing him ask if I was okay made me smile and nod. "I was just....worried about you. About what was happening." I feared more than anything a change in us, a change in how he felt. The blood could sometimes cloud those emotions with lustful feelings, even though I loved him I didn't want it to be all about that. I wanted his feelings to be real, to be true. That's where things always got mixed up and twisted is when emotions were played with by the blood. His lips touched my fingers and I stepped even closer, smelling his normal scent coming back slowly. "I'm so glad you're okay." I gently laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes listening to his steady and strong heart beat. It gave me peace in knowing maybe everything would be okay.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Quinn frowned and began fussing with the bandages strapping his arm down to his body...

"Have you seen any scissors? I know there was a pair around somewhere..."

He pulled the strapping from his chest, leaving red lines across his skin that faded quickly. He winced when he pulled it free, but then it didn't hurt any more....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 pm

I lifted my head when he began to fidget and pull at the bandages around him. "Quinn I don't think....." He looked around for scissors determined to get it off. Before I could get anything he ripped the bandage from his chest. In that moment I thought to myself that he was lucky his chest was bare, or that would have really hurt. "Nevermind..." I said with a smile. He was looking and feeling better, the color returning to his face. "Let's get you home."

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:31 pm

"Let's get you home."

Quinn lifted the sheet, chuckling...

"Um...can you see if Vincent brought me a fresh change of clothes?"

He grinned, shaking wrappings off of his arm, and flexed his arm slowly...

He laughed and pulled her into his lap, kissing her deeply, wrapping his arms around her...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:34 pm

I smiled and turned away as he lifted she sheets, my face feeling a shade redder even though it wasn't possible. "Yeah I'll--" Before I could finish my sentence and walk towards the door his massive arms pulled me into his lap as I turned to face him, he kissed me and I couldn't remember my last objective. I continued to kiss him as my lips turned up into a smile. "Quinn.....I'll.....we'll....never....mmmm" I said in between his kisses and gave up fighting him.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 am

Quinn smiled, nipping at her neck, feeling his lust rise quickly...too quickly....he realized what was happening....

"Please talk to Vincent...I need to get cleaned up..."

He turned off the monitor before removing the sensors, then looked toward the bathroom.

"I'll grab a shower in the mean time..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 am

I felt him nipping my neck before he tensed up slightly and said he needed to get cleaned up. I composed myself and stood, nodding with a smile. "Of course." As he removed the wires and tubes from his body I stepped outside to talk to Vincent.

"How is he?" I smiled and nodded. "He's going to be fine actually, I um need you to get him released. Or would you rather me just glamour the doctor?" Vincent looked at me confused and shook his head no. "Tell me you didn't." I looked around before giving him a small nod. "I let him decide." He looked at me shocked. I looked straight into his eyes. "I wouldn't go against his wishes, you have to know that." He sighed and nodded. "I'll go gather his clothes and help him while you find his doctor."

I walked down the hall to the nurses station to find the information out. "Excuse me, Can I speak to John Quinn's doctor?

"Are you family Miss?" I stared into her eyes until I caught her full attention. "John Quinn's doctor?"

"Doctor Sawyer."

"Where can I find him?"

"Office suite 16, third floor."

I smiled and looked away from her heading to the third floor, finding it easily. He was on the phone, I waited outside his door until he hung up, I could hear his footsteps coming towards the door. "Doctor Sawyer?" He turned around acknowledging my call and I locked eyes with him. "You never had a patient named John Quinn. Any and all paper work will be destroyed and you will insist it's a mistake if he's in the system." He stared into my eyes and nodded. Done and done. I headed back to the room to see if my tiger was ready to go home.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:24 am

Quinn chuckled as he listened Vincent explaining his conversation with Jessica. When he confirmed that he had agreed with her on the need for her 'special techniques' for healing, he had to help Vincent pick his jaw up off the floor...

He chuckled, and quietly dressed, then helped Vincent gathering his belongings, and weapons...and got ready to go when she returned...

Answers and Questions... - Page 2 11617810

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:28 am

I knocked twice on the door before opening it just a crack to see Quinn standing there dressed in jeans and a button down white shirt with vertical stripes. Anything he wore looked good on him. I smiled. "Everything is done." I handed Vincent the files that I had taken in the process of my glamour spree. "Make sure these are destroyed or taken with us. They will not have record of him being here." I looked to Quinn and smiled. "Ready to go home, Tiger?" Stepping closer to him and placing a hand on his arm as I looked into his eyes, So relieved to see him better.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:30 am

Quinn smiled, looking into her eyes..

"Still a bit stiff here and there...."

He reached his arms out, stretching his body, grinning...

"but other than that, not too bad...thanks to you..."

He pulled her close for another deep kiss, caressing her body...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:34 am

I bit my bottom lip as he pulled me closer and kissed me with everything he had. It was hard to describe really, every single kiss was like his soul kissed mine. For a moment in time connecting us deeper than before. Or was it the blood? No...this feeling was like that since the first night he kissed me. His hands moving over my body as I smiled and pulled my face away to look into his eyes. "No need to thank me. You saved me in every sense of the word, and now was just my turn." I said before kissing his lips once more and inhaling deeply, enjoying his scent like it should be.

John Quinn
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:35 am

"Then lets get out of here..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:21 pm