For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Knock At The Door

Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

A Knock At The Door Empty A Knock At The Door

Post by Kenya Jones Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:20 pm

*I came home from a long boring day. Not much went on in the parish today, which makes for a long shift but a good day. I stripped off my uniform throwing it onto the bed making sure I put my service gun in the nightstand. I walk into the bathroom reaching over the tub turning on the faucets to run a hot bath. I add a bit of bubble stuff to make it really relaxing. I run a comb through my hair and use a cloth to remove my makeup. I strip off my boy shorts and matching bra. I reach over and turn off the faucets stepping into the warm water. I lower myself into the bubbles releasing a sigh of utter contentment. I thought flits through my mind that I should have turned on some soothing music. I do a mental shrug and think I can live without it. I lean a bit forward grabbing my loofah and the body wash. I begin to exfoliate with the loofah and a bit of body wash. My skin soon feels silky smooth. I lean back in the tub blanking out my mind.*
    Kevin Ellis
    Kevin Ellis

A Knock At The Door Empty Re: A Knock At The Door

Post by Kevin Ellis Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:34 pm

~After having a quick dinner with my parents, I opt out of watching television with them telling them I have to clean my weapons for my next shift. I am sure they bought that, I haven't really ever told them fibs before. I haven't spent any freetime with Kenya in a couple weeks and I really miss being in her presence. She is the only person in the world who makes me feel wanted.

I date Rosie from time to time to throw the scent off my relationship with Kenya. If we were found out I am positive one of us would have to quit the force. I love my job and I know Kenya feels the same. I crawl into my truck and throw it into drive heading towards Kenya's house. A frission of anticipation runs through me. I pull up in front of the house next to Kenya's. It's yet to be rented so I know noone will wonder why a vehicle is parked there. I walk up to Kenya's door opening the screen door placing my knuckles on the wood to make a rapping noise.~

Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm

*I hear someone at the door knocking, I stand up grabbing a towel off the towel bar quickly rubbing off the clinging bubbles. I grab the other towel off the towel bar quickly enclosing myself in it's luscious fluff. I hurry to the nightstand to grab my service weapon, because I wasn't expecting company. I head to the door wishing I had a peephole, making a mental note to see if Sam would install one or I could get Terry to do it and take it off on my rent. I turn the deadbolt, unlocking the door opening it slightly to peer out with one eye, when I see it's Kevin standing in front of me I open the door fully standing behind it. I tell him to get his rear in here.*
    Kevin Ellis
    Kevin Ellis

Post by Kevin Ellis Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:01 pm

~I hear Kenya's voice as the door opens for me to get my rear in there. I smile as I enter seeing her standing there in a fluffy towel with bubbles clinging to her elbow. As she closes and relocks the door I see her weapon in her hand. I didn't think about calling her, a look of guilt passes across my face. I say to her.~

I didn't think about calling, I just left Mama and Dad's and headed over. Would you forgive me?

~I walk closer to her taking her weapon laying it on the end table. My hand brushes against her elbow to dislodge the stubborn bubbles attached there running it up her arm over her shoulder blade to cup her chin tilting it up so I can place my lips on hers.~
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm

*Kevin's touch sends sparks of excitement throughout my body. When his lips touched mine a warm glow enveloped my body making my temperature rise. I slide my arms around his neck moving my body next to his. The kiss deepens I feel his hands pulling tighter against him. I bury my fingers in his hair. He ends the kiss looking down at me smiling. I smile back standing in his arms our noses almost touching, I say to him.*

Forgive what? That was the best Hello I have gotten in a while.

*I feel a lump against my stomach. I look at him asking,*

Is that your gun?
    Kevin Ellis
    Kevin Ellis

Post by Kevin Ellis Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 pm

~Kenya's question about if she feels my gun between us causes a deep chuckle and I slide my hands down to her tight glutes squeezing them.~

No I that's not a gun I am really happy to see you. It's been too long.

~I flex against her stomach letting her feel the pulsing throb of my erection. I grab the towel with a flick of the wrist I pull it off of her. I let it drop to the floor. I ask her.~

I don't know about you but I am ready to get out of the confining clothes and into your bed with you on top of me riding me.

~I turn her around and we head to her bedroom. I lift her slightly laying her in the middle of her bed. I take a step back untucking my shirt with one pull the snaps let go and I shove it down my arms onto the floor. I look over on the bed seeing Kenya laying there her legs slightly apart her hands rubbing from her stomach to her breasts watching me intently. I undo the belt buckle with a flick I pulled it off dropping it on the floor. I unsnap my jeans and kick off my boots pushing my jeans down my legs to fall off.
    I climb up on the bed next to Kenya. My fingers touching and rubbing her breasts. I take a nipple between my fingers twisting it slightly, I hear her moan and feeling her squirming beside me. I lean in taking the other nipple into my mouth flicking it with my tongue and I feel her bucking her hips saying Oh yeah. I start to nip at her breast causing her breath to catch and her to press her breast into my face. I pull my head away from her breast looking at her face her mouth is open slightly, her eyes are tightly shut. I slide my hand down her feminine curves exulting and she moans my name.~

Baby umm I didn't bring any protection. Do you have any?
    Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

Post by Kenya Jones Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 pm

*Kevin's question breaks through the sensual haze. I open my eyes to see him staring at me with a raging hard on and wearing white tube socks. I reach over to the nightstand open the drawer pulling out a box of lubed condoms. I drop the box on pillow next to Kevin's head. I open the box pulling out a foil packet I open the packet with my teeth pulling out the condom, I reach down to his turgid penis sliding the condom over it. I fist the enrobed manhood to make sure it's securely attached. I throw my leg over his waist sliding back against his cock. I grind against it not seating myself, I lean forward placing my face next to his, I place a kiss on his nose saying.*

Sugah you need remove your socks, I don't fuck men who wear socks to bed.

*I slid off his waist sitting on the bed letting him sit up to remove his socks. He had a sheepish look on his face I found cute and endearing. I smile at him and I lay back on the bed spreading my legs bending them at the knees. I run my hand across my mound and slide a finger inside. I remove it and touch it against his lips. He crawls over me covering my body with his. I sit up slightly pressing my lips against his tasting myself on his lips, he opens his mouth sliding his tongue against mine. I feel him penetrate me, I moan at the fullness. I adjust my hips to make better contact.*
    Kevin Ellis
    Kevin Ellis

Post by Kevin Ellis Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm

~As I slide into Kenya's tight sheath, the sensations were almost my undoing, she adjusted her hips so I could slide in and out. I think about how much she means to me and watching the desire spread across her face seeing her mouth partly open and listening to her moans timed with my thrusts. I feel her hands slide across my hip to grasp my ass cheeks she pulled me in deeper into the core of her being. Her moans and raspy groans of go faster spurred me on. I impale myself in her core one final time with a loud groan, brought on by her screams of Now Dayum It Now! I shudder against her, feeling her quaking underneath me.
    When I had full use of my body I slid off her, standing up walking into bathroom cleaning up, grabbing a cloth wetting it with warm water, I walk into the bedroom seeing a beautiful sight of Kenya laying there looking at me with such love in her eyes. I pull the covers out from underneath Kenya, I bathe her with the warm cloth, I crawl back into bed pulling the covers over her and myself, we cuddled in a spoonlike fashion. I feel sleep not far off I say,~

Mmm Baby that's was long overdue, I'll get up before first light and head home to get ready for work. Sweet dreams.

~I kiss her cheek hearing a sleepy good night as we drift off asleep.~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm