For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Christmas To Remember

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

A Christmas To Remember - Page 3 Empty Re: A Christmas To Remember

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Bill could hear her protests but was cut of her the sound of approving moans as his tongue teased her folds, his fangs now withdrawn as he tongue teased her nub as he could feel her body rise with each trace of his tongue, and not needing to rise for air, he was able to hold the pleasure for as long as he could.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:27 pm

She moaned more, his name stumbling out of her lips. She moved one hand below water, tangling her fingers in his hair, clutching him close as he continued to tease her most private area.

"Bill....gods..." she murmured, feeling her body tense in anticipation and desire. To think he'd bring her so close to the edge after just another orgasm was beyond her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Bill felt her hand tangle in his hair which only encouraged him on further as he could hear through the shifting of the water around them, only making out the words that passed her lips as his tongue continued to tease her, he could taste her arousal on his tongue as his tongue continued further with his teasing.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:33 pm

She hissed, arching her back, her hips bucking as she balled her fist in his hair. She bit her lower lip, trembling around and sloshing some of the water. Her pulse sped up, a low thrumming sound in her ears as her stomach clenched in desire.

A particular lick made her moan loudly and soon after she was arching her back steeply as he brought her over the edge with an even more powerful climax than the previous one.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Bill could had increased his speed with the flick of his tongue as he could hear her heart rate increase like a loud drum as he felt her reach her climax on his tongue, satisfied, he slowly withdrew his tongue he began to raise his head above the water, a glint in his eyes as the water trickled down hi face.

"Merry Christmas" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:40 pm

She took a moment to catch her breath and looked at him. "mmm... you are an evil man Bill Compton... and I love it" she whispered, her hand still in his hair. She brought him slowly up and kissed him hotly.

"mmm...I can't wait to give you your present"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:43 pm

He grinned brightly "Then I look forward to that moment sweetheart" as he kissed her back. The temperature in the bath tub had gotten colder, even against his skin. As he raised to his knees, and then to his feet, he stepped out of the bath and reached for a fluffy white gown and also one for Kiara as he turned to help her out of the bath, wrapping the bathrobe around her to shield her from the chill.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 pm

She wrapped the gown around herself before chuckling "I think you've killed me Bill... my legs refuse to work" she whispered as she sat on the edge of the tub. She watched him with delight even as he covered himself up.

"mmm... shall we head for a day rest? or do you have more wicked plans for me?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 pm

He grinned at the way she thought, but he had many more things planned for her over this festive period, and she would need her rest, although the plans to have his way with her was tempting.

"I have a lot more planned for you, but you are going to need your rest for that to happen sweetheart" he winked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:53 pm

She raised her arms in a most adorable way. "Then carry me my love, otherwise I'll be napping here in the tub" she said. She was just being funny now but ofcourse, Bill picked her up in his arms to her delight and carried her out of the bathroom.

She did assume though that he'd take her back to the guest room since he'd been a tad awkward about them sharing a bedroom again.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Bill scooped Kiara into his bedroom and settled her on the edge of the bed, he had found himself unsure about sharing a bedroom once again, remembering the past events to what had happened in this room. But everything had been changed, new carpet, new bed, almost everything new.

"Would you like tucking in?" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:00 pm

She giggled, calmly removing the gown and scooting back on his large bed. "Mmmm... you sure this is tucking in and not more naughty exploits that'll keep us both awake?" she asked as she tossed the gown aside and grabbed a pillow to hold close.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm

"If you keep talking like that then maybe, but i know you will need your rest for tomorrow, that I am sure of" he smiled softly as he dropped his gown by the side of the bed, pulling back the blankets as he climbed in and made himself comfortable as he pulled her closer to him as a squeal passed her lips.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

She smiled, draping her arm over his bare chest. "Mmmm..." she placed a kiss on his chest. "Merry Christmas love...I hope we get to spend many more together" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:08 pm

"As do I...I have no plans to go anywhere without you" he smiled as he sunk further into the bed and wrapped his arms around her "I promise you, this will be a Christmas to remember" he smiled softly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 am