For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Merry Christmas Jessica

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Merry Christmas Jessica Empty Merry Christmas Jessica

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Bill was nestled in his bed with his arms wrapped around Kiara who slept peacefully from their night of frolics and fun, he had been resting peacefully when he heard a beeping noise. Untangling himself from Kiara, he reached over to his bedside table to find his cell, flipping it open he saw that it was a message from the gate, Jessica had just arrived. As he slipped slowly from his bed, placing his cell back on the table, he searched out a shirt and some black pants. Dressing himself, and turning to kiss Kiara softly on her cheek, he walked slowly towards his door and closed it behind him and began to descend the stairs to wait for Jessica.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Merry Christmas Jessica Empty Re: Merry Christmas Jessica

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:52 pm

I had arrived at Bill's and smiled with excitement of seeing him again. It had been a week since our last get together and this was even more special because it was Christmas Eve. Quinn had to stay behind and get dressed again because I had a small incident with his pants. I giggled softly at the thought and cleared my throat embarrassed when Zasha looked at me questioningly.

With Zasha behind me, I stepped up the staircase that led to the door and opened it without knocking. I entered to see Bill coming down the stairs with a smile, which made me smile. "Hey, Bill. Merry Christmas....Eve."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Bill smiled as Jessica had just entered the mansion, as he walked down the last few remaining stairs and eloped her into a tight fatherly embrace as he beamed as it had been a week since their last meeting.

"Merry Christmas Jessica" he smiled as he hugged her tighter.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Merry Christmas Jessica 23wuz3q

I hugged him back and smiled, closing my eyes and enjoying this moment with my...father. Vampire father, but still a father. I pulled away after a minute and smiled. "Quinn will be....delayed. But he'll be here shortly. It means a lot that you invited both of us here tonight." I wondered what he would think of my dress that Quinn had selected. He looked so handsome in his dress shirt and slacks.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

"If I am to have you in my life Jessica, I must accept Quinn in it too" he smiled as he took in the view of his progeny's attire.

"I must say Jessica *he took her hand and twirled her in a circle* You do look beautiful" he smiled, seemingly approving of her dress.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:07 pm

I smiled and beamed at his compliments. Quinn did have fine taste, and was right about Bill liking it. I caught the familiar smell of Kiara and looked around. "Where's Kiara? Is she not joining us?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:10 pm

"Kiara is will not be joining us, she is upstairs asleep" he smiled innocently "But whilst I have you alone, there is something I would like to give you" he extended his hand to her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:49 am

I nodded and smiled, placing my hand in his. "Sure Bill." I was happy to see Bill in such better spirits and something told me to thank Kiara for that. She really made him happy and he hadn't been happy like this since...Sookie. I could feel my makers contentment and smiled knowing we were bonded again.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 am

As soon as Jessica's hand was in his, he felt happy that he and Jessica were heading back to some normality as they had before. He led Jessica into his office, he could almost feel her uneasiness as to what he could have got her. Letting go off her hand and leaving her standing at his desk. He walked around to the other side of his desk to his drawer and pulled the large brown envelope, leaving the plane tickets inside. He handed the envelope over to Jessica.

"Merry Christmas Jessica" he smiled as he held the envelope.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:04 am

I watched him walk around his desk as I stood on the opposite side. My forehead creased in confusion as I wondered what on earth he could have gotten me. There was no need for any gift, I was content with just being here with him. He pulled a large brown envelope from his desk and held it out to me.

"Merry Christmas Jessica"

I looked from the envelope to his face, which held a smile. I smiled and took the envelope from him. Opening it I looked inside to see papers. Interesting. I pulled them from the envelope and read the information. Title..Deed....what? I looked up at Bill confused. "What...what is this?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:14 am

"That is the deeds to your new home, the home that had been built to your tastes, and has everything this home does, a secure place for you to rest, a security perimeter fence, guards all forms of security. But if there is anything that you wish to change, all you have to do is ask...There is a photo inside" he smiled, hoping that she liked it.

"But know this Jessica, this will always be your home, always. Your growing up, you will soon want your own space, and I still want you close by, so this is why the house in 5 miles from here" he smiled softly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:22 am

I listened as he explained that it was my own home. My. OWN. HOME! I had my own place, a piece of my own independence from Bill, and even from Quinn. Part of me was overjoyed. Part of me was disappointed in myself. I did not acquire it on my own, my "daddy" bought it for me. It wasn't something I worked hard to get myself, something I paid for with my own money. I looked at the photo he said was inside and wanted to squeal but held myself back. "Bill....it's....it's perfect." I looked up at him and walked over to give him a tight hug. "I love it." I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "But I can't just accept it. Not without....agreeing to pay you for it. That way I earned it." I waited to see his reaction to that.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 am

Bill wrapped his arms around her as he felt her joy at the gift, but when she mentioned that she wanted to earn it, not accept it as a gift. It was then he knew and realized how much she had grown.

"It is a gift Jessica....but if you wish to pay for it. I know from Sookie that the pay at Merlotte's is not a large pay, so how about if you worked for me? On your nights off at the Shifter's bar. Attend my meetings? or when I am needed out of state? I shall pay you for each night you work?" he asked.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:38 am

I smiled when he didn't object. He offered me to work for him and I thought about it as he explained. "I think....that it would be fun and I'd love to help you out. But if you're paying me...and I'm giving you the money back, how is that truly earning it? I'll help you as favors, but let me find my own job. One I earned myself. I wanna be someone you can be proud of Bill. I want to show you I'm not a little girl anymore." I would keep working for Sam unless I found something really good that took more of my time. But I wanted to find a job that I earned and not because my maker gave it to me.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:45 am

"If that is what you wish, then I shall not object, but there shall be no rush to start paying for it Jessica, and if i am to accept the money. There shall be one condition. You will only pay half, i shall pay half. This house was a gift, so it is only fair that I pay for half of it. And I shall still pay you for your services, keep the money for yourself, redecorate the home if you wish. But I shall not accept a penny, do we agree?" he smirked, making sure he left no stones un-turned.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 am

I thought about his compromise and even though I wanted to object to him paying half, I knew he wanted this to be a gift. I smiled and nodded. "Deal." I extended my hand in a shake since we sort of made a business deal and grinned. He was finally seeing I was growing up and I was earning his respect. I liked that feeling, I felt independent. I felt older, and more mature. I was finally growing into myself and it felt amazing.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 am

"Deal" he mimicked as they shook hands, starting an agreement, he smiled pleasantly as he saw the brightness in Jessica, he had missed so much since his mad episode, that he had plenty to make up for.

"Shall John be joining us this evening? I have something for him also, well something extra for you both. And before you say anything, I shall not accept any payment for this" he jumped in.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:21 pm

As Quinn pulled up to the gate, he smiled and was allowed to roll into the Estate freely. He pulled into the drive and reached into the back seat of the car, picking up the surprise they had planned for Bill...
    Merry Christmas Jessica 199_mini-cardinal_plastic

The door was opened as he approached so he stepped inside and followed the doorman to the office. Seeing Jess and Bill sitting there in pleasant mood improved his own and he grinned as he set the package down on the couch, taking the second chair by the desk.

"Thank you for the warm welcome, Bill. Merry Christmas..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:25 pm

I was about to say he'd be there shortly when I heard the car and smiled, knowing he was here. There was no need to tell Bill why he was late, nor that we now had a blood bond. No need to ruin the mood. "Now..." I said with a chuckle. Speak of the Tiger and he shall appear. I looked over my shoulder as he entered the room and took a seat next to me across from Bill. He had the gift that we planned on giving Bill from both of us and I smiled at him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:28 pm

"Merry Christmas John, glad you could join us tonight" Bill smiled, realizing that he he did not have to put on a false smile, it was a genuine smile.

"How are things?" he asked politely as he watched him take his seat next to Jessica.

There was still a gift in the drawer that he would give to John, although it was for them both.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:32 pm

"Thank you for having us over, Bill. Sorry I was late...had to take care of a few things. Figured you two could use some alone time anyway..."

He smiled, seeking Bill relaxed and not forcing the smile was an interesting turn...

"Things are well enough....still recouping a bit from the fighting, but I'll be alright. Jessica keeps telling me to take it easy...and I continue to ignore that advice..."

He chuckled, taking Jessica's hand and squeezing it lightly...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I watched both of them smile and actually seem happy to be in the same room with one another. It wasn't a tense situation where you could cut it with a knife. It made me feel so content seeing everyone get along. I smiled as they conversed with one another and looked down when he said he had things to take care of, stifling a giggle. I looked up and grinned when he said he was ignoring my advice, nodding in agreement. He took my hand and squeezed it lightly as I looked at Bill and shook my head. "Are all men so stubborn headed?" I laughed and looked back at Quinn, looking in his eyes for a moment before turning back to Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 pm

"We are a rare breed Jessica" he smirked as he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a smaller envelope, standing from his desk he extended the envelope towards John.

"This is something to say Thank you, for the both of you" he whispered.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Quinn looked up as Bill stood, looking at the offered envelope....

"Bill...you didn't need to..."

He pulled the ticket sleeve from the envelope, examining the contents...

Merry Christmas Jessica Anubis10

"I don't recognize the destination, Bill....something private?"

He looked to Bill as he showed the tickets to Jessica...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:57 pm

I smiled and watched as Bill retrieved something else from his desk, the thing he mentioned earlier that he refused to be paid for. He handed it to Quinn and I saw that it was airline tickets. As Quinn spoke to Bill he handed them to me to look at. I read the information and the looked at the destination. Some exotic name I'd never heard of. I looked up to Bill and smiled. "Bill this is...." I shook my head unable to explain how I truly felt. A getaway with just Quinn and I...so many thoughts going through my mind right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:06 pm