For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Dinner and Gifts.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Dinner and Gifts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner and Gifts.

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:00 pm

"I have been thinking these last few nights, that I have a lot to make up for, starting with you and Jessica. And i know that you will only accept so much, and this is a gesture for how much I love you. I want this to be a fresh start for the both of us. To start everything fresh, and these last few days have been wonderful. And I want to give you everything that you deserve, and this is me showing you how" he smiled.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:04 pm

She smiled and turned so she was facing him. "Bill, you don't have to work so hard. All these things that you say I deserve...I mean it's a lot. I'm happy just being with you, spending time together. Things like that make me happy"

She touched his cheek. "You don't have to give me expensive gifts. Just waking up beside you, getting to share time and just talk believe me makes me happier than you can imagine"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:16 pm

"I wish to spoil you sweetheart, I wish to show you off, show that every man that you are mine. I wish to buy you things that you deserve. Anything that you want, all you have to do is ask *he paused* I love you, and I want you to know that" he smiled as he cupped her cheek.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:19 pm

She smiled, leaning into his hand. "I know you love me Bill. I love you too, and all these fancy things, they can all be gone and I'd still love you" she whispered as she walked closer until she was pressed against his chest.

"And you know I'm yours... no one will every dispute that"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:30 pm

"I love you" he smiled.

"May I have this dance Ms Griffen?" he asked as he offered his hand towards her as the pianist began a slow melody on the grand white piano.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:33 pm

She smiled and took his hand. Soon he had her spinning around and dancing. She smiled and swayed with him, being spun and dipped and held close.

It was surreal. The music made her think back to decades before. Bill was alive when dancing like this was the "it" thing and now she felt like she'd been transported back in time, dancing with a gentleman on Christmas night.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Bill gracefully took her hand into his and spun her around in twirls, it was as though nothing else matter except for them.

He felt as though everything around them had vanished, and they were alone, He dipped her down and kissed her neck.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:54 pm

She shivered a bit when he kissed her and let out a soft gasp every time he dipped her. After a couple of spins she giggled and placed her head on his shoulder. "You're making me dizzy" she whispered, her heart pounding from all the dancing.

Still Bill looked so happy, happier than she'd seen him in a while. He was smiling openly and seemed to be genuinely enjoying himself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:01 pm

He indicated to the pianist to stop playing, which he did when Kiara said about being dizzy. He stopped spinning and grinned brightly.

"Tonight....I would like to falls asleep in your arms. If you agree?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:03 pm

She smiled. "Of course Bill. You never have to ask permission for such a thing" she said as she nuzzled him gently.

"I would like to fall asleep with you very much"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:06 pm

He grinned as he swooped Kiara up into his arms and going to full vampiric speed, he sped out of the room and up the grand staircase, towards his Master bedroom. He lowered Kiara to her feet and kissed her cheek softly, as he began stripping himself til he was bare, and then began with her dress as he unzipped it, letting it fall to the floor by her feet.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:10 pm

She gasped, then giggled when he sped them both up the stairs. She watched as he stripped himself bare, and blushed when he unzipped her dress and it pooled at her feet. Wearing just simple black panties and bra she stepped out of the dress and then turned around.

"mmmm...unhook me?" she asked, lifting her hair to reveal the back hook of her bra for him to undo.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:12 pm

"As you wish" he had managed to unhook her bra, he had a lot of practice in that area, as she removed her black panties, letting it drop to the floor, he scooped her into his arms again as slid her into one side of the bed, as he moved to the other side and climbed in on the other and pulled her close.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 pm

She giggled. At least he didn't tear off her clothes which was a step up. She smiled when he pulled her close. Instead she scooted upwards and pulled his head to her chest.

"Now you can sleep in my arms" she whispered, running her fingers through his hair.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:15 pm

"I would like that *he turned his head slightly to see that it was almost sunrise, before turning back to Kiara* I do not want this night to end, but i feel like it must" he sighed
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:17 pm

She smiled softly, kissing his forehead. "Then I will be here when you wake. The night may end, but our time together won't" she whispered as she draped the sheet over them both.

Already the windows were beginning to shut automatically, signaling the sunrise. She hadn't even felt the pass of time, having too much fun with Bill.

"May your dreams be as happy as our evening tonight Bill"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Bill could feel the sunrise pull him quicker than ever before, that only happening when he was a new vampire, his eyes became heavy and his body lifeless, and his eyes fell shut as he managed to lay closer to Kiara, he fought to say what he wanted to say before he was out for the day.

"A-A-At times.....like this...I-I-I wish I was h-human" and then he was gone, he was pulled into his slumber.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 am