For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

That Empty Nest Feeling

Barbara Pelt
    Barbara Pelt

That Empty Nest Feeling Empty That Empty Nest Feeling

Post by Barbara Pelt Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:34 pm

*I look at the timer on the oven trying to see if I have everything timed to finish close together. The Rack of lamb looks about medium rare, the glazed sugar snap peas look done, I just finished the warm bacon dressing for the baby spinach salad. I open the california merlot letting it breathe, once the lamb has rested cutting it for serving adding the marscapone sauce dinner is set. I walk into the dining room setting two place settings. I look at the anniversary clock on the buffet, Gordon should be walking in the door soon.
    I hurry up to the bedroom to tidy up my hair and change into a simple wrap dress. I pull off my blouse and slacks throwing them in the closet pile of clothing going to the cleaners. I look at myself in the mirror twisting and turning looking for imperfections. I see that the bra and panties I am wearing is a bit dull. I reach for a black lace teddy Gordon picked out a couple christmas ago. I strip off the bra and panties replacing it with the teddy. It holds my breasts high and tight like a lovers embrace. I smooth my hands down the teddy making it fit and adjusting it. I twirl around looking to see if I needed anything, I smile thinking a pair of black thigh highs would set this off. I reach into a drawer pulling out a pair of gossamer black thigh highs sliding them up my legs smiling at how it finishes off the look. I pull on the simple black wrap dress, and slide my feet into a pair of black slingback heels. I walk over to the dressing table to touch up my blush and apply some red lipstick. I hear the garage door opening and I hurry downstairs to plate up dinner for my Marrock.*

http://www.biggerbras.com/productpics3/super/ARI/arianne-catherine-underwired-teddy-2007.jpg
    Gordon Pelt
    Gordon Pelt

That Empty Nest Feeling Empty Re: That Empty Nest Feeling

Post by Gordon Pelt Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:12 pm

~I walk into the laundryroom and I am assaulted by the tantalizing smells of roasted lamb chops, and I sniff again mmmm I smell warm bacon dressing with baby spinach salad. I smile thinking I am the luckiest man in the world right now. I stroll throught the kitchen seeing my ihmissusi plating up what I could smell. I grab the bottle of red wine following her to the dining area. I pour a little in the glass smelling then tasting it, a really good choice will pair well with the lamb chops. I fill Barbies then my glass and sit down at the head of the table with Barbie to my right. We start to eat in silence because the food is that incredible. My wolf girl is the best at anything she puts her mind to. I sigh replete with dinner I look over at her and ask,~

What's for dessert Baby?
    Barbara Pelt
    Barbara Pelt

Post by Barbara Pelt Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 pm

*I smile at my Marrock with a devilish glint in my eyes and answer him*

I didn't make any dessert, we have fresh fruit cheese and crackers if you are still hungry.

*I lean forward to reach the bottle of wine in doing so the wrap dress slid down exposing the top of my lace covered breast. I wiggled a bit in my seat causing the folds to part showing off the top of the thigh highs, I lean back in the chair sliding my right hand off the table to rub my inner thighs going to my slick folds covered by scanty black lace. I glance at Gordon through my lashes seeing the lustful gleam in his eyes as he watches me. I boldly pronounce,*

Marrock grab the wine and the glasses I will set up dessert in the kitchen.

*I hurry into the kitchen throwing pans, pots and dishes into the sink off the great granite island. I run a quick cloth around then untie the wrap dress dropping it on the bar stool, I lever myself onto the counter-top by stepping on the barstool. I slide back onto the cool stone surface. I call out to Gordon to see what is taking him so long. I look over my shoulder he's standing there just watching me with a predatory smile on his face. I chuckle and say*

Dessert is ready Daddy.
    Gordon Pelt
    Gordon Pelt

Post by Gordon Pelt Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:42 pm

~I look at Barbie laying speadeagle on the island. My body reacts to her like iron filings to a magnet. My ihmissusi (wolf girl) brings the wolf to the surface and I growl low in my throat walking to towards her sitting the bottle of wine and glasses down never breaking eye contact.
    I pull my shirt over my head unbuckling my belt popping the button off my slacks and wrenching the zipper open dropping them to the floor. I step out of them kicking off my loafers. I hook at foot in the barstool kicking it making it slide across the kitchen.
    I grab Barbie by the ankles pulling her close to me, I place my hands on her hips sliding them down her stocking covered legs, I remove each shoe tossing them over my shoulder. I slide my hands underneath her back helping her sit up sliding the straps of the teddy down her arms peeling it down her torso. She lifts each hip to slide the teddy off.~
    Barbara Pelt
    Barbara Pelt

Post by Barbara Pelt Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:47 pm

*Gordon still excites me like when we first met. When he walks into a room and gives me that I still desire you look I could melt into the floor. When he touches me I feel the pull from my wolf, she wants to get close to him. I love that his stripping me of my shoes and teddy. I know he loves thigh high stockings he will leave those on. I feel his hands on my slickness his fingers probing my nether regions. I reach down fisting his hard cock. I pulled his massive throbbing length towards the sweet folds entering my core that ached for him. I groan from the feeling of fullness. I hear his growl as he slides sheath deep in me. I buck my hips against him straining my muscles from the tension building inside of me. A scream escapes me when Gordon's thrusts get shorter and faster*

Oh dear Lord I love it I need you.

*Sweat dripping off Gordon lands on my flat stomach I feel Gordon getting close to climax I start to push myself harder and faster to meet it with him. I feel the cresting deep inside my desire overwhelming me a growl escapes making my eyes glitter pushing Gordon over the edge and we fall into a abyss of desire. Gordon pulls me tight against him for that final press and holds me as we both shudder and shiver from the aftershocks. After a few minutes Gordon picks me up carrying me upstairs to bed to cuddle and sleep.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 am