For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Consu-fucking-mmation

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Consu-fucking-mmation Empty Consu-fucking-mmation

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Being up before the sun set was a chore, but if he was ever going to get everything ready before Sookie got home from her job he’d have to suck it up. He kept a moist towel on his shoulder to dab at the small bits of blood that came out while he set everything up.

Consu-fucking-mmation 2mpivdz

He began to line the pathway from the door to her bedroom with candles and flowers, even the staircase had candles on each stair.

Consu-fucking-mmation Hrzrz7

Then he sprinkled rose petals around the small rugs where they led to two sets of roses that were on each side of the bedroom door.

Consu-fucking-mmation Kar2n9

He uncorked the wine and poured it into three fancy glasses before putting the rest on ice.

Consu-fucking-mmation 2w5ip7q

Then he set down the chocolate covered strawberries on the night stand.

Consu-fucking-mmation 1232v4z

The final touch was a set of special chocolate with a small core of his blood. He’d had them custom made for such an occasion. Not only would it be a special treat but it would renew the blood bond between himself and Sookie without her having to drink directly from him.

Consu-fucking-mmation 2hya06b

Ever since the incident with Victor Madden she’d been very edgy around vampires, even around himself which was more than enough for him to go after Victor and kill him but for now his wife’s mental safety was priority. He did a last run down from everything before he set the candles in the large custom made bathroom. He was sure that a nice romantic bath followed by treats would help cheer his wife up.

Consu-fucking-mmation 2dl59nq

It was times like this that he was glad he'd spent the money remodeling the second floor of her home. It was elegant and large, perfect for them to consummate a marriage that had already been filled with trials. He removed his clothes, wiping the last bit of blood from his nose just as the sun began to set. He felt his strength growing again and he grinned as he laid himself naked and as innocently as possible on the bed to await the return of his Sookie.

Consu-fucking-mmation 28h1s9s
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Consu-fucking-mmation Empty Re: Consu-fucking-mmation

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 pm

"I just want to get home, take a nice hot bath and lay down. I'm so tired of everything." She stretched her arms over her head, shoulders rolling and bones cracking as she did so, causing her to wince; work had kicked her butt tonight, figuratively and literally. Sighed as she remembered the numerous gropes and pinches she had experienced throughout the day. Sam had been going to a doctor's visit with Luna, so she had agreed to work a double. She was, to put it lightly, exhausted.

"My dang feet hurt," slipped from her lips as she got out of the car and hobbled to the front door. She immediately sensed something was... different. The air about the house was more relaxed and she felt herself calming down even without knowing why. As the door slipped open, a gasp slipped from her lips and she grinned as she pulled the door shut behind her. Candles, and flowers, were everywhere. "Eric? Eric, you there?" she called out as she walked up the steps, careful not to trip over any of the candles.

She got to the top and headed down the hallway to her room, her smile brightening when she saw rose petals on the floor and two dozen roses by the door. "Woah." She gently pushed the door open, her face blushing bright red when she saw him lying there wearing nothing but a smile. Dropping her purse to the floor and fighting back a yawn, she walked over to him and smiled. "Well, well, well. What's all this for?" Moved slowly and sat on the bed, her body all but screaming in happiness at being off of her feet.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

He grinned and slowly got up. Like a predator, a very naked predator he scooted over to her and placed a hand on her cheek. "I felt like spoiling you thats all" he said casually as he nonchalantly began to peel off her clothes. Instead of sexual debauchery however he cradled her in her arms and carried her into the candle filled bathroom where the tub filled with warm water, scented bubbles and sprinkled with rose petals waited for her.

Consu-fucking-mmation 25iy8fb

He gently set her down into the water, sensing how her muscles seemed to relax under the warm water. Silently he reached for her leg, placed it on his bare lap and began to massage her foot.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 pm

"Oh God," she muttered as she lay her head back against the tub and closed her eyes; his hands were magical, they had to be. "Oh, that's perfect." The hot water on her aching muscles, his hands rubbing her feet, the smell of roses and candles in the air... this was a night that many women would dream of.

Leaning up, she opened her eyes and looked at him. He looked mischievous. Very, very mischievous. She raised a brow and smiled at him as he stared at her. "What's going on in that mind of yours, Mr. Northman?" They hadn't been like this, this close, since before they went to Vegas. She had a feeling she knew what he had on his mind, but she didn't even care at this point. She was so relaxed she'd probably do anything for him if he'd ask. "Don't stop," she said softly, her head falling back against the tub and her eyes shut again as he rubbed the arch of her foot with one hand and rubbed her calf gently with his other.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:27 pm

He grinned, remaining in silence. He continued to rub one foot, then her calf, before moving to rub the other. He could feel just how tense her muscles were and he had half a mind to go and beat the living hell out of that shifter for working her hard, but Sookie insisted on being independent and not living off his wealth.

After he felt that her feet and legs were relaxed enough he placed them back in the warm water. "Must I always have ulterior motives to spoil my wife?" he asked, finally addressing her first question.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:31 pm

She rolled her eyes and laughed as she looked at him, spinning her body around so that her back was to him; she moved until she felt his chest against her skin and laid her head back against his shoulder, staring up at him with a lazy look. "Yes. You always have ulterior motives, Eric. Not that I'm complaining. That was amazing." Her eyes slipped shut again; she grabbed his arms with her hands and pulled them to her chest, never ceasing to be amazed at how cool his body was against her warm one. The sensations it brought at times were beyond imaginable. "I've missed this."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm

He smiled and placed a cool kiss on her shoulder. "Well... perhaps I did want to ravish my wife, but all in due time" he said as he ran his hands along her chest, reaching for a nearby warm washcloth to begin bathing her.

"You've just not been yourself since Vegas, and that has kept me worried" he said calmly as he gently scrubbed her shoulders
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm

She sighed. "I'm sorry. I've just been a bit fucked in the head since then." Her voice was quiet as she looked back at him and smiled softly. "I'm working on it though. Work's going great and I'm getting some really good tips. The house is nice. You're here rubbing my feet and shoulders after a hard days work. A girl could get used to this." Smiled softly and reached over her head with one hand to pull his head down to hers, their lips pressing together and a soft sigh slipping from her.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 pm

He kissed her back, holding back the desire he had to just take her like a mad man. Celibacy was really taking its toll on him. Instead he pulled back and smiled.

"come, lets finish your bath so you don't get chilled" he whispered against her lips.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:26 pm

She nodded her head and moved away from him so that he could wash her back off. The rag against her sensitive skin sent shivers all over her body and she wrapped her arms across her chest. "Can't have me getting cold now, can we?" Laughed and rolled her eyes slightly.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm

He grinned as he continue to wash her back. "Of course not. But do not worry, I intend to keep you very warm for the rest of the night" he whispered as he took his time washing every inch of her body.

Despite the fact that he was naked and a certain part of him was clearly more than ready to ravish her; he displayed a level of self control that should be admired.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:04 pm

She was amazed that he wasn't trying to jump her. His appetites were normally quite voracious, so the fact that he was sitting with her, naked, in a tub, and rubbing her body all over without trying to do anything else was quite a feat. She looked back over her shoulder at him and gave him a tired, yet satisfied, lazy smile. "You'll have to create a good bit of friction to keep me warm. Are you sure you're up to it?"

She blushed softly and closed her eyes before leaning her head back against him. It felt weird to be saying these things, doing these things, in the house she had shared with her Gran for so long, especially as she knew that Gran tended to hang around still; at least, that's what Lafayette had said. She uncrossed her arms and let her hands float in the hot water as she settled herself closer to Eric.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 pm

He grinned. "I think you know very well what I'm capable of Miss Stackhouse" he whispered as he drew lazy circles on the bubbles that floated around.

He was glad to see that Sookie was getting more relaxed. If he had it his way he'd have her like this all the time but because she insisted on working that would not happen. After a long while there the bubbles had turned into cloudy swirls in the water he reached over and began to train the tub, rinsing the last bit of soap from their bodies before he casually wrapped her in a towel and carried her back to the bedroom.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 pm

She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and stared up at him as he carried her, newlywed style, to the bedroom. Every muscle in her body was loose, she felt as though she were jello. And the look in Eric's eye told her that she was going to be thankful for it.

He lay her gently on the bed and she grinned at him before rolling onto her back, arms crossed above her head as she looked at him. "Care to give me a bit more of a rub down? My back's still a little tense." Her towel lay forgotten on the floor, the moonlight cascading over her naked body as she stared up at him from the huge bed.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:48 pm

He grinned "mmm... we can't have that now can we?" he whispered as he still stood naked before the bed. Calmly, with that predator lope that only Eric was known for he climbed into bed and crawled up to her. Just when it seemed like he was all poised to kiss her he actually flipped her over and did in fact begin to rub her back.

He sat sort of sideways, his long legs hanging off the side of the bed as his fingers dipped and massaged the muscles of her back. "Again... tell me why I am not killing the shifter for working you so much?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Her laugh quickly turned to a moan as his thumbs pressed on the lower part of her back, her hands tightening slightly on the pillow her head lay on. Once she felt she could speak clearly, she cleared her throat. "Because as partner of Merlotte's I have to pull my weight. Not to mention he's been with Luna a lot; she's having a baby and they had a doctor's appointment yesterday to see their baby for the first time!" She couldn't believe that Sam was going to be a dad. Sam Merlotte, father and husband.

She closed her eyes again and stretched out on the bed leisurely.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm

He rolled his eyes "Great... shifter is having himself a mini shifter" he said with as much care as a rabid wasp as he continued to massage Sookie.

He then paused and looked at her. "Wait... you own part of the shifter's bar?" he asked.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:27 pm

She looked over her shoulder at him sleepily and frowned. "Yeah, didn't I tell you? He asked me to be partner a few months ago. Before we went to Vegas and all that stuff." She shrugged her shoulders and lay her head back on the pillow, waiting for him to return to rubbing her back.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 pm

He rolled his eyes but continued to rub her back. He dipped his head down and placed a kiss between her shoulder blades. "mmmm... you seem quite comfortable Sookie..." he whispered as he rubbed along her lower back.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Another moan slipped from her lips as he pressed a kiss on her back. "Eric...." she managed to say quietly, her hands still clenched into the pillows above her head; she knew what was coming, soon. She didn't know when, but she knew it wouldn't be long and to be honest, she missed it. The pressure of his body on hers, his hands rubbing against her skin. He was so perfect, in so many ways.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:49 pm

He leaned down closer, pressing his chest to her back "Mmmm...yes?" he whispered, drawing out each syllable near her ear. He could smell her desire. She wanted him even if she wasn't outwardly saying it.

He ran his fingers gently down her side, feeling along the contours of her curves yet not putting his full weight on her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 pm

"Nothing,"she muttered quietly as she pressed her body more into his touch. "You're being a tease, Mr. Northman." Moving slowly, she flipped back over onto her back so that she could look up at him and give him an impish grin. "I'm not used to you being so slow. I'm getting older over here ya know."

She gave him her best seductive, sultry look for as long as she could without starting to giggle.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:26 pm

He grinned "Impatient aren't we?" he whispered as he ran his hand up her side. He could take her here and now but there would be no satisfaction in that. He wanted to make her burn with desire, to forget the fears that victor had implanted in her mind.

"I do desire to consummate our marriage with you, it's been too long"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:40 pm

"I'm not impatient I'm just... I'm...." She rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and gently pulled him forward so she could press her lips to his neck. "I've missed you. Is there something wrong with that?" She knew he thought she hated him, and truth was that for a while she had. But now? Now she knew that he was only the way he was because he loved her and worried about her.

She traced his bottom lip with her tongue, eyes closed as her hands gently ran through his hair.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 pm

He grinned. "No theres nothing wrong" he whispered as he reached over with one arm and brought over a plate of chocolates in small red fluted cups. He took one and placed it near her lips.

"Try some first.. it may better things" he whispered with a mischievous grin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 am