For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

VIP only

Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

VIP only Empty VIP only

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Showered and ready for the party being held tonight, I leave my house and make my way over to the club, where only strictly VIP members are allowed. As co-owner of the club, I find it quite annoying when the little pests try to enter into the club. What lengths they go to just to enter! Some of them have gone as far as trying to compliment and flatter me into allowing their entrance. If only they knew their entrance to the club would mean certain death to the little blood bags. The thought causes me to let out a loud, feral laugh. If only...

Of course, there was one instance when a group of the pests managed to sneak in. The matter was handled efficiently and quite effectively since it never happened again. They were never seen again, some of their pretty little faces still float around on papers taped up to posts and bulletin boards: Missing, if seen please call bla bla bla.. I roll my eyes. People and their petty hopes.

Tonight is going to be a special night, though. For the very first time all guests were allowed to invite humans. I grin at the thought. Of course, they were warned not to bring any human they bear any "feelings" for. I scoff, vampires should only have ONE feeling towards humans and that is one of satisfaction.

I am the very epitome of a vampire these humans should, and some do, fear. Of course, most think it's all vampires. I scoff again, please some are more human than real humans are. I feel as if, I was made a vampire for a reason. My maker seen my meek human self as being fit for the opportunity of being a vampire, and I will not let my maker down.

On my way to the club, I decide it would benefit me if I stopped for a...snack. How would I ever mingle with my guests if I was trying to satisfy my thirst? Thankfully I am not all that picky when it comes to finding my meal. They're all the same, really, even though some do taste sweeter than others. I find it a lot like humans with their junk food and their healthy food. The ones that don't taste as sweet are usually more filling.

Close to a small alleyway, I see a slightly chubby man-whore searching for his next score of drugs and women. I've seen his type plenty of times before. He gets doped up enough to have no feelings as he tortures and rapes the women he finds. My meek human self was a victim of such a person.

Already knowing I'd look irresistible to him, I slowly walk past the alley. Halfway past, I pretend to clumsily have dropped something. I can hear him whisper under his breath. I smile briefly, knowing I have caught his attention. I pretend to pick up what I "dropped", a slowly continue straight on ahead. I can hear him quietly sneaking up behind me, which causes me to grin more. When another small alleyway comes up, I turn down it, keeping a slow enough pace he will be caught up with me very soon.

When I hear him close enough behind me, I spin around with my fangs out. He gasps and attempts to run, but it is too late, I am already on him. Dragging him along with me, I run out of sight from any possible humans that could pass by. I would glamour him, but I don't feel he deserves it, besides it is much more fun when they struggle. I push him up against the wall, and deliberately take my time in sinking my teeth in, so he can feel every second of pain my teeth entering his flesh causes him since he is trying to struggle.

It doesn't take very long for his heartbeat to slow and eventually stop altogether. I release him and drop him with a thud on the ground.

VIP only Vampirefangs_3

Pleased that I have not made much of a mess, considering how much he struggled. I grin, and continue on my way to the club.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:13 am