For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

We've only just begun.

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

We've only just begun.  Empty We've only just begun.

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:18 pm

"Luna, hurry it up! We've got customers lined up and they are getting tired of waiting. I swear, woman, if we lose customers....." She winced and looked at the woman that was yelling at her, nodding her head in apology. "Ye... yes, ma'am! Right on it." She was so nervous; she had never worked at a bar before, and since turning down the "offer" to be a dancer, she had been afraid that she was going to be fired. Sam had kept an eye on her almost constantly since she had walked in the door today.

The feeling of his eyes on her was worrisome, but yet exciting all at the same time. She knew that he was very selective and picky about the people he chose to associate with and the fact that he couldn't keep his eyes off of her was a sure sign that he was going to pick her. But underneath all of the fear that she had about working for this place and for that man there was a bit of excitement; she had been raised in a strict Christian household where sex wasn't spoken about, alcohol was devil juice and if you didn't bless someone when they sneezed you got a hell-fire and brimstone sermon before being whipped so hard you couldn't walk. She could only imagine her dad's face if he had been alive to see where she worked and the people she worked for. A vampire...

"Hey, Luna. Boss-man wants you in his office. Better hurry up. He didn't look like he was in the mood to wait." Marla looked at her with sympathy and gave her a gentle pat on the back, as though she were walking to a visit with an executioner. "I..." She swallowed thickly and gave Marla a worried glance. "He wants me? But... I mean, I..... He....." Marla just pushed her forward towards the office and went back to cleaning the bar, grabbing drinks and keeping order with the drunks. .

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as she walked down the bleak, dark hallway towards the lone door that was covered in shadows; her heart raced, beads of sweat trickling down her neck and sending shivers over her body. She stopped in front of the door and reached for the knob, only to let out a gasp as the door opened on its own and a voice called from inside.

Come in.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

We've only just begun.  Empty Re: We've only just begun.

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:41 pm

She gulped and stepped into the dark room, the door shutting behind her with a loud thud and click. Candlelight lit the room and cast soft shadows on his face; he sat behind his desk, feet propped up and hands clasped in front of him with a grin on his lips that would have caused the hardest of women to shrivel. To say he was good looking was an understatement. He was gorgeous, the thing most women's dreams were made of. The only problem was that he was dead.

"Y...." Her words stopped coming and she cleared her throat, giving him a soft smile with her head slightly inclined. "You called for me?" Her voice was soft, her eyes cast to the floor and her hands clasped in front of her. She knew that he had a tendency to be unstable, to say the least, and the last thing she wanted to do was upset him. He didn't like being looked at dead on, didn't like voices to sound as though they were defiant. And she had been told time and time again that her voice had the tendency to sound just like that, as though she were challenging someone. Truth be told, half the time she did. Growing up with 3 sisters and a brother that were older than her, she had to be able to at least have a decent comeback if someone messed with her.

She heard the sound of cloth rubbing against leather, a slight swishing sound, and then he was in front of her. His hand reached out and gently touched her face for a second before recoiling and going back to his side. He stared at her, walking in slow circles as he looked up and down her body, nodding every few seconds and making small sounds with his lips. He returned to her front and put a hand on his chin before giving a lecherous grin.

Strip.

Her throat went dry and she tried to swallow but ended up coughing as her eyes went wide. "I'm... I'm sorry, what?" He smirked and raised a brow at her; she didn't even notice his hand fist at his side, and when it collided with her cheek, sending her reeling across the room onto the bed in the corner. Her eyes were wide, her breathing ragged as her hand caressed her cheek; it stung so bad that tears were in her eyes. She stared at him, still unsure entirely of what to do. No man had ever seen her naked. She may be working at a bar, but she had morals. She had all intentions of waiting until she was married, until she found the right man for her. But now, it appeared that this was something that wasn't planned. She continued to stare up at him from the bed, shaking her head slowly. "I... No. I can't. Please... Please don't make me." What was he going to do to her? What on earth was going to happen to her?

He now stood in front of her, his fingers moving deftly at the buttons of his shirt, removing it quickly and moving on to his pants which were off in seconds. She had never seen this side of a man before, never seen that most private part of one. It was huge. How would she..... Her eyes grew, and as they did so did his erection. He liked fear, she could tell. Go figure, she was scared to death.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm

=Present day=

Sam had been looking for Luna after he rose. She wasn't waiting in her usual spot to satisfy his needs and that ticked him off. She better have good reason for it, but really no reason would be good enough for him. With his red silk robe wrapped around his body, he walked into the foyer and saw her sitting atop the staircase, a faraway look on her face as she stared into space. "Am I interrupting your little daydream? Or did you just not care to serve me tonight?" He asked with a harsh tone. Her head snapped up and she stood quickly.

"I--I--I didn't realize the sun had gone down your majesty, I am terribly sorry." He scoffed and shook his head, with speed he was at the top stair and grabbed her shoulders pushing her against the wall. Her back and head collided with the wall making a loud thump sound. Fear rose in her body, he loved the smell of her blood when she was scared. It made it that much sweeter. Moving some of her hair from her shoulder as he looked into her eyes with a smirk. "You're going to be real sorry...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content