For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Welcome To Abydos

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Welcome To Abydos Empty Welcome To Abydos

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 pm

The clock had struck 9:00pm in the late evening on a Saturday evening, William Compton was spread across his bed, his head stuck in his book 'Lasers - by A.E Siegman' his normal reading material that he had been studying for one of his classes at the LSUS 'Louisiana State University Shreveport. Tonight was an average Saturday evening for William, whilst all the other students were out partying and getting drunk on their student loans, William was probably the only one who did not go out and get drunk and still have all of his student loan tucked away safely. William was the loner guy, he and his only friend James Brannings and occasionally his roommate Dave Wilkinson, he and James would stay inside the dorms to feed their own personal addictions - Stargate SG-1.

"You going to stay in and study again?" an unknown voice echoed from the small bathroom across from William's bed, his eyes not leaving the book.

"Yes" William said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Why don't you come out with me and the guys? You know have some fun. Get laid"

"No thank you Dave. I find it very 'fun' studying" William replied.

"Your a freak!" Dave said with a mocking tone as he ran his hands through his thick hair gelled hair.

"You won't be saying that when one of us 'freaks' bails you out of jail for being drunk and disorderly. I have seen your pictures all over Facebook" William smirked behind the pages of his book.

"Whatever dude. Whilst your in here studying your book. I will have some gorgeous blond in my arms, and then in my bed, I will be making her scream my name over and over whilst she begs me for more....Then she is going to beg me to stop cause she can't take much more" Dave smirked at him before turning to head towards his closet and pull out a jacket.

"Yes, then she will wake up and see who it really is then slip out before you awake" Bill laughed as he flicked through a few more pages.

"Whatever...You don't know what your missing out on Will. If you ever had your eyes open you would see all that pretty 'ass' out there, and breasts Will...all those big breasts waiting to be touched *looks at his watch* Looks like I better go, got me some booze to drink and some lucky young girl whose wish is going to come tonight" he winked at William.

"First of, my name is William. Not Will, not Willy or Wills. Secondly your going to come home drunk...and then vomit and then pass out on your bed like you always do Dave. Alone" William said as he knew the exact routine for almost every Friday and Saturday night.

"Whatever Willy *Dave sneered at him before opening a bedside drawer and pulling out four condoms* Can't forget them now can I"

"Did you know that young men aged between 18-25, the chances of getting HIV are a higher chance that those who don't drink Dave" William chuckled as he scanned over another page of his book.

"Whatever Willy boy" Dave said hesitantly as he opened the dorm room door and started humming the tune to 'Sexy and I Know It'

"Use a condom!" William shouted after him as he reached the last page of his book, sliding it onto the bedside table he reached for the remote and flipped on the TV and searched for the Sci-Fi channel, to his excitement the 'Stargate' movie was just about to start.

After the movie had finished, William was beside himself when the 'FIRST' season was just beginning, he knew that James would be doing the exact same as he and he would call between episodes to discuss the SG-1's missions for that episode, James knew that William loved Samantha Carter, and James was a big fan of Daniel Jackson. The first episode was about to begin 'Children of The Gods'

*Information - "Children of the Gods" is about the start and re-establishment of the Stargate program after what happened in the original 1994 Stargate film. The story follows three central characters from the film and two new. The episode starts off with Apophis attacking the Stargate Command (SGC) and the surviving soldiers from the attack believing him to be Ra from the film*

The first episode had just come to its end and the credits has began flashing through the screen and just on the dot the phone had started ringing, answering the phone.

"WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!" James bellowed down the phone.

"J calm down, what are you saying?" William quizzed unable to make out anything he said.

"CHECK YOUR EMAILS NOW! GO!" James bellowed louder down the phone.

"Alright!" William scoffed as he climbed of his bed and logged in on his computer and opened his emails that had a flashing icon on the screen. Clicking on the emails he mouth dropped and began chanting with James.

"WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WON!" William screeched down the phone.

"Dear Mr Compton, Thank you for your submission of the required elements of our monthly prize. You and your writing partner Mr James Brannings have won the monthly prize which consists that you will obtain a day free pass to visit the set of the TV show 'Stargate SG-1' and have a guided tour and lunch with varied members of the cast which include - Richard Dean Anderson, Don S. Davis, Jay Acovone, Michael Shanks, Alexis Cruz, Christopher Judge, Vaitiare Bandera and Amanda Tapping.

Please call this number below with the following details"

William scanned over the rest of the email again and again as he mouthed the words to himself, but yet all he could think about was meeting Amanda Tapping - Samantha Carter.

"I am coming over William. Be there in ten" James said in a high squeaked voice as the phone cut off, unable to contain himself William let out a hurling scream of joy and excitement.

It was all finally happening.....His dreams were coming true. He was going to meet the 'Stargate Cast'

Dreams can come true.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:56 pm