For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Meeting with the Sheriff

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Meeting with the Sheriff Empty Meeting with the Sheriff

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Sam had been informed of two more vampires that had been destroyed right outside his strip club. Seems he had a vampire hunter out there and apparently this was a message to him. He thought of the many things he'd do to that hunter when he found them. Placing a call to his sometimes incompetent Sheriff--who would rather do her nails than work, Sookie Stackhouse, he told her to meet him at his club in his office. She'd see for herself what her lack of duties had done. The last thing he needed was the fuckin' AVL down his throat about protecting the vampires in his area. He could care less about the vampires in his area, he could care less about anyone but himself.

His guard informed him that Miss Stackhouse was on the premises. She may be older, but he was still the King and that pissed her off. He smirked as he leaned back in his chair waiting for her to enter his office.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Meeting with the Sheriff Empty Re: Meeting with the Sheriff

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:01 pm

She scoffed as she entered his office, raising a brow at his lack of respect. Sniffled a bit and walked to the chair that sat in front of his desk; she sat regally, crossing one leg over the other, and meeting his gaze with a smirk.

"You called for me, your majesty?" Her words dripped with sarcasm as she looked him up and down. He was good looking, and he new it, but heavens knew she would never tell him so. They had spent time together over the years, fucking like rabbits, killing and feeding wherever they wanted. Then the AVL had to form and take away all the fun; those stupid rules, no killing humans or anything fun. Rolled her eyes and shrugged off any memories that may be trying to surface. "What do you want?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 pm

His brow raised at her sarcasm, he always did find Sookie to be feisty, but she wasn't obedient...at all. Unless he fucked her senseless then she would somewhat adhere to what he said and what he wanted. She was one sure fire hell cat and he admired her spunk, but her mouth...was better served in his lap. "You forget who you speak to?" With the blink of an eye, he was standing before her chair with his hands on each side of the arm rests, face inches from hers. "Or should I remind you?"

Before she could speak he stood, and fixed his tie before walking over to the closet and opening the door. A woman was bound and gagged cuts over her body, tears running down her face. He made another deep slit in her neck and let the blood pour into two glasses, then shut the door and gave her one. "I called you here because there seems to be a vampire hunter killing vampires in my area...and I haven't been informed by you so one can only assume that you had no idea about it. Which makes me wonder....are you doing your job?" He narrowed his eyes and placed a hand in his pocket as he leaned against the desk and took a sip of blood.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Her fangs extended as he opened the closet and the scent of fear, tears and blood filled the room. She smirked at him when he handed her the glass, sipping a bit of blood and rolling it in her mouth before sitting the glass down and looking back at him.

"First off, I will speak to you how I wish. You may be my king, but I'm older and I'm not afraid of you. Don't forget that." She sipped her blood again and continued to look at him. "As for the deaths. I have been doing my job, I always do my job and you know I do it fucking well. So don't you DARE try and pin this on me. Maybe its one of your workers. You sure treat that Luna bitch like shit, so maybe she's in on it." Her eyes twinkled as she spoke in a sing-songy like voice, "I'd watch you back if I were you."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 pm

He set his glass down on the desk and chuckled, and sped to her grabbing her throat and pushing her against the nearest wall. "Now hear this...Luna's name doesn't come out of your mouth. Understood? You may have age on me baby, but I have far more than you could ask for." He spun her around, knowing she liked it when he was rough and cupped her ass, pressing his shaft against her rear. Leaning in close to her ear as he whispered in a low grumble. "You want it don't you? You want it bad..." He nipped her shoulder and slid a hand up the outside of her thigh under her dress.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Air wooshed from her chest as her back smashed into the wall and her fangs extended. When his fangs brushed her shoulder, she let out a moan; her nails gripped his ass and pressed him harshly against her, grinding her hips against him and moaning into his ear.

"Is that what you wanna hear? That I want you to fuck me? Is that it, Sam?" She grinned and put both of her hands on his chest, pushing him hard enough that he shot across the room and smashed into the wall, pictures falling to the floor and drywall dusting the carpet as it fell. He was laying on the floor with a slightly bewildered expression on his face; she fell to her knees and crawled up his body, her fangs ripping into his shirt. "I think you're the one that wants it." She licked her palm and thrust her hands down his slacks, gripping his length tight and moving her hand slowly up and down as her eyes stared into his.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:46 pm

He went flying and hit the wall, crashing to the ground, looking up and smirking as she crawled towards him. His fangs were descended and he wanted it oh did he want it. But she wanted it just as bad. Her fangs ripped his shirt open as he watched with anticipation. When she reached into his pants and grabbed his member, he grunted in pleasure as he stared back at her. "You just gonna play with it?" He raised both brows with a smirk and licked his lips, waiting to see how she could take control, maintaining his own to see just how feisty she could be. It took all he had to stay there and not take her. But if she didn't please him, he would do just that.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:00 pm

She let out a loud laugh and squeezed him even tighter. "You know I don't play, Sam Merlotte. I'm all business." Gave him a wink and growled as she used her free hand to rip his pants off of his body. She bit her lip, her fangs stabbing into them and blood trickling down onto her lip.

Her eyes went up to his and she grinned before lowering herself to him and letting her tongue sweep across his already wet tip. Another moan left her and her hand tightened on him, moving up and down slowly as fine finally took him all into her mouth.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm

He watched her intently as she spoke, blood trickling from her lip from the fang piercing her skin. His pants were in tatters across the floor, he had no reason to wear boxers, they were too restricting to him. Her tongue met his tip and he grinned, watching her. She tightened her hand and began to move her mouth up and down along his shaft. His head fell back and he closed his eyes, taking a fistful of her blonde hair into his hand and moving her head up and down, making her take him deeper in her throat. He groaned as she went faster. "That's right, Sookie. You're a bad girl...just like that baby. Please your king."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm

She was enjoying herself immensely until he put his hands in her hair and pulled. She bit down, her fangs piercing his flesh as a growl escaped her lips; his grip loosened and he let out a yell then pushed her away roughly.

She laughed low, her voice gravely and hoarse with want. "Too rough, baby? I thought that's how you liked it." She licked the blood off of her bottom lip and crawled back towards where he stood.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:30 pm

He growled and let go of her hair when she bit down on his shaft, causing him to yell out. He quickly stood, his wounds healing as the blood dripped from his shaft. Bending down he grabbed her by the hair and grinned. "I do like it rough, now kiss it better." She grinned back and did as he asked. Pushing her backwards, he tore her panties off and pushed himself into her.

The door opened and Luna walked in, looking at some paperwork. When she looked up to see the scene unfolding she dropped the papers and covered her mouth. Sam continued to thrust into Sookie as he looked at Luna with an annoyed look. "I'm a little busy, come back later." He said uncaring to her as she turned to leave with tears in her eyes, slamming the door. He'd punish her later for just walking in..she knew better. He looked down at Sookie and smirked and continued to pound into her core.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:43 pm

She could tell he was close to his release by how his movements increased and he started making more noise. He pounded harder and harder, sounds of skin against skin echoing in the room; she let out a cry, her walls clenching around him as he continued to thrust mindlessly.

His grip tightened in her hair and she fought against the urge to tear into his throat; she enjoyed sex as much, if not more, than any other vampire but when it came to someone pulling her hair, it pissed her right the fuck off. She pulled her hair free of his grasp, flipping him over so that she was riding him, her hips moving quickly as another orgasm rolled through her body.

His hands gripped her hips as he thrusted harder and harder until he finally came, a loud growl coming from his lips; she smirked when he screamed 'God, YES!' and sat there for a moment before standing and going to sit back in the chair she had been in before. He still lay on the floor.

"As I stated before, I don't play and I know how to do my job. If you have any other questions or needs, please feel free to call me and I'll see if I can fit you into my schedule." She winked at him and stood, draining the remaining blood from her glass and headed out the door of his office. Eyes followed her naked figure as she moved through the crowd, and she smirked at them all. Stupid humans. At least Sam had taken her mind off of that bartender for a bit. Tomorrow.... Tomorrow she'd go see him, and make him hers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:56 am