For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Game Perhaps?

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

A Game Perhaps? Empty A Game Perhaps?

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Sam sat at his desk obligated to do his "Kingly" duties and go through the immense pile on his desk that had stacked up. His extra curricular activities had kept him busy the last few days, but he was the King, he did as he pleased. The remnants of the fairy virgin blood still lingered on his lips and tongue. Mmm what a piece of work she was. Luna had satisfied his needs but he wasn't fulled pleased. She seemed to have something on her mind, and he was bored with her. Maybe he'd give Sookie a call for a round three, grinning to himself as he thought of their fun the night he drained the fairy. He'd gone to her club to discuss the possibility of a vampire hunter since there wasn't much talking in their first meeting...only it ended the same as before. Not that he was complaining; she was a hot piece. If he didn't focus, he'd never get this done.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

A Game Perhaps? Empty Re: A Game Perhaps?

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm

John looked around, sensing how many different beings were in the area, then moved to knock on the office door. He waited to hear a response...
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:02 pm

"This better be good..." He said without looking up while he wrote at fast speeds on declarations for the True Death to vampires who had broken his laws. When the door opened, he heard footsteps enter his office. "What can I do for you?" He said still not looking up, sensing this person wasn't human but couldn't tell what exactly. His curiosity getting the better of him, he looked up and cocked a brow. "And you are?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 pm

A Game Perhaps? Rock_110

"We are.....complicated...but we are here on business, not to stir trouble..."

The John's smiled and walked in, the center one closing the door behind them...
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 pm

He stood quickly, dropping his pen and buttoning his suit jacket. "What the..." He blinked and looked again, seeing one man turn into three. Maybe that fairy blood had gave him hallucinations. Shaking his head and blinking hard, still seeing three men. "What the hell is this?! I don't mind killing all three of you, so why are you here. State your business. One at a time! I don't need any more confusion. And what are you?" He was getting angry and knew their scents were being blocked from him. Who dare fuck with him tonight of all nights, he was in no mood for games.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 pm

They chuckled in unison...

The center one smiled and looked at the vampire, focusing his mind on the scent of one of the vampires outside and letting the illusion extend into scent as well...

He spoke slowly and quietly...

"We seek information on a lost one who was under our care..."

They grinned at him...

"We received word she had been in the area and are simply seeking answers..."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:22 pm

He made a face as if he could care less, and how his guards had let...this pass through was beyond him. He'd have a serious talk with his workers. Sam rolled his eyes and sat back down, not threatened by the men that stood before him. Picking his pen back up as he looked at the men then back to his papers and continued to write. "Who are you looking for? Not like I really give a rats ass, and I doubt I can help you gentleman."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 pm

They walked forward and the left one laid a picture on Sam's desk...then they stepped back...

"We are looking for our little pet, Pickles..."

They all looked to Him...then the one on the right spoke...

"...and are severely hoping nobody was foolish enough to harm her..."

They all watched him carefully, and then the one in the center added.

"We are new here, so we do not really know anyone. One of the patrons in the front said you were someone of influence...and might know her location..."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Sam rolled his eyes and looked from the paper to the photo that was laid at his desk.

A Game Perhaps? 240wuqh

"Pickles? Seriously?" He glanced again at the photo and dropped his pen, smirking as he picked up the photo. Images of her in her short little school girl skirt, the way she felt against his fingers. He set the photo back down and cleared his throat licking his lips, sensing they were vampires. But he'd never seen vampire triplets...ever. Narrowing his eyes as he sat back in his chair and placed his hands behind his head watching them. "I'm sorry, can't say I do. I've never seen this girl before."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 pm

They smiled..and the center one spoke..

"A pet name...she has a very interesting trick she does with them..."

John could smell her blood on the vampire's breath...the bastard had drained her, he was sure of it...but he had to play this carefully...

The left and right "John" spread out and moved to the sides of the desk as the center one stepped forward again and spoke...

"We can smell her on your breath, old man...We know...we just want to know why..."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 pm

With vampire speed, he rushed behind the center figure and grabbed him tilting his head to the side and baring his fangs as he looked at the other two. "I'm too smart and too old for your games. What.Are.You." He held him tight and threatened to bite the man's neck, bending him slightly backwards as his height was superior but that didn't stop him. He kept eye contact with the other two. "And to answer your question, she was delicious. Her virgin blood was amazing, just as her body was. Too bad I didn't have a chance to test drive her." He said with a sadistic grin. "She could have played with my pickle." He laughed manically at his comment and waited for them to reveal what they were, before he killed them all.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:00 pm

The one on the left spoke...

"Put him down, Vampire...and all might walk away from this..."

Both the left and right "John" lifted small crossbows with silver bolts, pointing them at Sam.

The "John" in his grip looked at him, grinning...tugging at the vampire's hand...

The one on the right spoke...

"You may kill one or two, but not all before feeling our sting."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:04 pm

He snarled and glared at them as they pointed arrows towards him. "I'll let him go, when you two leave the room." He was not one to make deals and they didn't scare him, nothing did. Chuckling as he looked at their pathetic little weapons and shaking his head. "She even tasted....sweet. Seems I make all the ladies wet."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 pm

All three of them began to laugh...

"You are hardly in the place to bargain, vampire. You violated our sister and are bragging of it..."

Their crossbows released, one bolt slamming into each knee, slamming silver into his joints. A moment later, the one in his grip lifted his hands, blasting him full force with Fairie Magick, slamming him back against the wall of the office.

"Know this, vampire. Today we do you a kindness, one not afforded our sister....set your affairs in order. You time is coming."

In a flash if light, all three disappeared from the office.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm

He felt the arrows hit his knee caps, bringing him down. The next hit his hand that held one of the men, making him release him. Groaning out in pain, only angering him more. He was throw against the wall, now curious as to what the fuck these creatures were.

"Know this, vampire. Today we do you a kindness, one not afforded our sister....set your affairs in order. You time is coming."

Then they just disappeared. The pain continued; using his free hand he pulled each arrow out one by one, screaming out as he did so. Once they were all gone, he began to heal slowly. He needed blood and then he was going to kill every single one of them. "LUNA!!!! LUNA GET IN HERE NOW!" He called out, knowing he'd never be satisfied with just her having taken her blood earlier. Once she was in the room, he ordered her to get him two women donors...tonight they would die.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 am