For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Tuesday Night becomes Date Night

Gordon Pelt
    Gordon Pelt

Tuesday Night becomes Date Night Empty Tuesday Night becomes Date Night

Post by Gordon Pelt Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:10 pm

*Sitting at the clubhouse after a round of golf with the guys I pull out my phone to send Barbie a quick text.

:: Barbie hunny get dolled up and I will take my best girl out for dinner and dancing I am not aware of any plans we have tonight. I love you and will be home soon.::

I press send on the text, telling the guys thanks for the beer and will see them Friday for 9 holes. I head out to my truck starting it and heading toward the house.*
    Barbara Pelt
    Barbara Pelt

Tuesday Night becomes Date Night Empty Re: Tuesday Night becomes Date Night

Post by Barbara Pelt Tue May 01, 2012 1:21 pm

*I look at the chiming of my phone I pick it up seeing on the display a text, I touch the screen and open the text. It's from Gordon saying get cleaned up and we are going out for dinner and dancing. I lay down the phone and finish up the bill paying, closing out the browser, hitting the sleep button on the laptop. I head up the stairs to our bedroom, I go into Gordon's closet picking out slacks, sport coat, shirt and tie. I open a drawer adding dress socks and a pair of plaid cotton boxers. I lay them on his side of the bed. I walk into my closet looking around trying to figure out what I should wear. I grab the beaded neck bandage neck dress off the hanger and lay it out. I waver should I put on something more conservative? I love the fabric and it fits like a dream, hugs my curves and makes me feel young and sexy. I grin as I think what they hey, you only live once. I lay it out on the bed I pull a camisole and tap pants set out of the bottom drawer. I open the drawer above selecting a pair thigh high hose in a misty shimmery gray color. I grab a pair of black pumps with kitten heels. I head into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I hop out of the shower wrapping a towel around me I grab a comb parting combing out the tangles. I grab the dryer picking up the round brush I start to dry and style my hair. I spray a light hairspray to set the style, I walk into the bedroom sitting down at my dressing table starting apply my makeup. I go a bit more dramatic with it. I look at my lipsticks I pick a bright cherry red lipstick applied it, blotted it with a tissue and dusted my lips with a finishing powder. I look in the mirror putting in my diamond studs earrings sliding on a wide gold bangle. I replace my wedding rings and add a large diamond cocktail ring on my right hand. I let the towel fall on the plush carpeting. I walk over and don the camisole and tap pants I sit on the settee rolling the thigh high stockings up my legs, I slide my feet into some bedroom slippers and wait for Gordon to get home and get ready before sliding into my dress.*
    Gordon Pelt
    Gordon Pelt

Post by Gordon Pelt Tue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

*I hit the garage door opener and the door slides up and I pull my truck in the garage. I shut off the motor climb out and head into the laundry room door. I walk through the house not seeing Barbie, I head upstairs to the master bedroom. I open the door and sitting on the settee is my wolfgirl in glittery thigh high stockings and fluffy bedroom heels. I instantly become hard. My Barbie has always had nice gams. I walk over to the settee and kiss my beautiful wife careful not to smudge her handiwork. I look on the bed seeing she had laid out something for me. I see her dress laying on her side of the bed. I let out a low whistle, I am going to be seen with the best looking woman tonight. I pick up her discarded towel and head to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.*
    Barbara Pelt
    Barbara Pelt

Post by Barbara Pelt Tue May 01, 2012 8:44 pm

*I watch Gordon come into bedroom I heard him since he closed the door in the laundry room. I hear him coming through the house up the stairs to the bedroom I see him standing in the doorway looking at me like I was a rib eye steak. I smell his pheromones clearly he was excited over the thigh highs, I love to dress for my man. He walks over to me kissing me on the lips, setting my desire aflame. He lets out a low whistle and I smile a small smile. He walks over and picks up my towel and heads into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I feel a little frustrated, but before the nights end I will have Gordon Pelt deep inside me. I stand up walking over to my dressing table grabbing a bottle of perfume I pull the stopper out, I dab a few drops on the cleft between my breasts, behind each ear, my wrists and on the inside of my thighs slightly above the thigh highs. I slide the zipper down on the dress stepping into it pulling it up I slide my arms into the armholes. I try to reach the zipper but couldn't quite reach it. I walk into the bathroom. I hear the water shut off in the shower and I ask nicely,*

Daddy I need help with my zipper, can you come get it I can't reach it.

* I feel him walk up behind me I look over my shoulder seeing him standing there with a towel enclosing his waist. He touches the small of my back to grasp the slider and he ran his finger up my back as he pulled the zipper closed. I made a slight shiver and I hear him chuckle behind me. I reach behind my neck to hook the eye at the top. I turn around stand up on my toes to place a grateful kiss on his lips. I murmur against them,*

Thank you Daddy, I don't know what I would do without you, and I never want to find out.

*I grab another towel and start to dry off his back and arms. I place a small kiss on his back and I pinch his bottom to hurry him up!*
    Gordon Pelt
    Gordon Pelt

Post by Gordon Pelt Tue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

*I hear Barbies voice as I am getting out of the shower, she asks me to zip up her zipper on that dress. I reach over touching her at the small of her back grabbing the pull and sliding it upwards I had a finger running up before it so I didn't snag the fabric. I feel her shiver, she places her lips on mine and murmers against them. I want to grab her and pull her tight against me. She grabs a towel drying me off then I feel this pinch on my ass I look over my shoulder at her she smiles and has that look she gives the girls, move it. So I walk over to my sink and quickly shave, brush my teeth and finish grooming. I walk into the bedroom to my side of the bed grabbing the cotton boxers sliding them on, next I add the slacks then don my shirt buttoning it, tucking it in the slacks and doing up the zipper and fastening them, I reach for the tie, expertly tieing a windsor knot without looking. I grab the dress socks sitting on the settee sliding my feet into them. I stand and walk over to my closet grabbing a cordovan belt and matching shoes, I pull on the shoes and loop the belt through and fasten it. I walk back to the bed grabbing the jacket sliding it on. I look over at Barbie and she was stepping into her shoes. I ask her,*

Baby are you ready, if not I will go downstairs and open the garage door and start your vehicle. See you down there.
    Barbara Pelt
    Barbara Pelt

Post by Barbara Pelt Tue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm

*I look at Gordons retreating back I grab a evening clutch out of the closet and transfer some of my contents of my handbag to it, I walk over to the dressing table grabbing my lipstick and compact looking closely in the mirror for any touch ups needed. I don't see any so I add them to the clutch and walk out of the bedroom towards the garage. I walk out into the garage Gordon jumps out to open my door. I smile at him a thank you pulling the belt and securing it. He crawls behind the wheel and backs out of the garage. We pull out on the street and head out of the neighborhood.*
    Gordon Pelt
    Gordon Pelt

Post by Gordon Pelt Wed May 02, 2012 9:24 am

*I look over at Barbie and see excitement written all over her face. I wonder have we gotten routine and boring? I know when the girls were little she and I were overwhelmed with duties but we laid in bed Sunday mornings til late holding each other talking about anything and everything. I know all marriages have their ups and downs. I hope our downs haven't been that bad. I get onto the freeway, and head west. I hope Barbie likes going to the new lounge at the country club. It serves spanish cuisine. I am sure we can find a couple things to eat. I exit the freeway and turn right at the light. They play really good music and have a area cleared for dancing. Barbie and I haven't danced in years. I think we should dance more often. I turn into the country club parking lot and park. I hop out and run around to open Barbies door. Watching her slide off the seat her dress slid up and I saw the tops of the stockings. This is going to be the longest night.*
    Barbara Pelt
    Barbara Pelt

Post by Barbara Pelt Wed May 02, 2012 11:50 am

*Gordon came around the vehicle to open my door and as I exiting the vehicle my dress rode up showing the tops of my thighs, I could smell Gordon's arousal, I smile and wink. He places his hand in the small of my back guiding me forward, his touch comforts and makes me feel secure. He hands his keys to the valet and we proceed into the country club. We walk to the back of the building where they opened the new lounge. I read about it in one of the newsletters that they serve tapas, some finger food from Spain. We are seated at table in the back they hand us a rectangular menu. I look at the menu everything sounds exotic and worthy of a try. This is going to be a hard choice. I did settle on a sweet red Andalusian wine. It should pair well with everything.*
    Gordon Pelt
    Gordon Pelt

Post by Gordon Pelt Wed May 02, 2012 1:36 pm

* I look at the menu and the choices are overwhelming. I quickly just decide to order the whole menu, I can tuck over half of it away myself since they only give you two or four of each item. I look up from the menu at Barbie and she's looking hard at it as well, I think she will agree to order one of everything. I know she will want a sweet red wine with dinner they only have one listed from Andalusia, I think thats a southern region in Spain so it would be fitting. When the waiter comes to the table he sits down a dish of olives, pickles onions and peppers on tooth picks, I order*

Could we have a bottle of the 1979 Don Gran Reserva please, we would like to order one of everything off the menu. Thank you.

*The waiter said he would turn in the order and it should be out shortly and he will have the bartender get the wine open and let it breathe. Barbie and I have always been one to try new things. I can tell she was just as excited as I was. I reach over picking up a toothpick speared with a pickled pearl onion, olive and a pepper handing it to Barbie and then I serve myself. I take a small bite and taste the vinegary bite of the olive and onion, then the heat from the pepper kicks in. I see Barbie took a bite and she is reaching for her glass of water. I am used to jalpenos but this pepper had some heat and hangtime. I reach for my glass and drinking from it. The waiter returns with the wine and pours a taste for me, I pick up the wineglass taking a sip and breathing through my nose as I swish it I get the taste of smoky figs with a sweet molasses finish, Barbie should love this, I motion to refill the glasses.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:22 pm