For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Visiting with my love

Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Visiting with my love Empty Visiting with my love

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am

I shimmered into the house in the living room. I just slowly made my way through the house, remembering all the good times and the few bad times we shared. Lafayette was the love of my life and I knew he was having a hard time recently handling all the magic of mine. I made my way into "our" bedroom and seen Lafayette sleeping soundly. I slowly layed down beside him and wrapped my arm around him. I could feel he was having a really good dream and was happy he wasnt having one of his normal nightmares. I raised up and pressed my lips to his head and seen him smile. I got up and went to the other side of the bed so i could face him. I watched his face as he dreamed and I just wanted to cry. I thought about waking him, but decided to let him sleep. I would talk to him later. It helped that he could see me, but it was still sad for both of us. I know it still haunted him that I died at his hand, but we were working through that every day. I slowly drifted back out to the living room and decided I would go check up on Tara and the others.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Visiting with my love Empty Re: Visiting with my love

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 am

"I'll never leave your side." Is what I heard coming from the lips of my dead lover. I'd had many nightmares about that day...the day I lost the love of my life, at my own possessed hands. I'd never forgive myself no matter how hard I tried. I knew I was dreaming, but instead of him disappearing, he stayed with me. Forever. It was nice to relive moments like that. Days we spent just driving around, our time at our secret spot that overlooked the bayou behind my old childhood home. Bad memories I was able to turn into good...all because of Jesus. I wasn't confident that I'd ever learn to control this....gift as he called it. I wish it was a gift I could return, because I'd exchange it any day for Jesus to have his life back. I turned in bed and opened my eyes. Realizing I was in bed alone, the quiet surrounded me and I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Baby, I miss you." Was all I could whisper before making myself get out of bed to start my day. I had the lunch shift at Merlotte's. I just prayed I might see him again. It had been weeks since he last showed himself to me.
    Jesus Velasquez
    Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Shimmering into the kitchen at Merlotte's, I start smiling when I see him standing over the hot grill. He was kinda swaying his hips and it brought back some VERY intense memories. I walk over and stand behind him and yell "BOO". He jumped and let out a muffled scream. He turned and had the biggest smile on his face. I could tell he was as happy to see me as I was to see him. His smile always melted my heart and he still gave me butterflies, or whatever u call it when ur dead LOL. I look him in the eyes and tell him i love him and his eyes teared up as he replied I love you too. Knowing he had work to do, I told him I wanted to stay and watch and he smiled and said he would love that. I walked over and sat on the counter and just watched in amazement as he worked his magic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:02 pm