For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The email.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The email. Empty The email.

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 pm

The computer in Bill's office buzzed as documents began to flood the inbox.

First was a very simple looking document.
    The email. 9zpwmb

followed by just a list of names: men, women, children, ages ranging from 6yrs to 30 yrs of age. They all had the tag "Food" followed by "Consumed" or "Killed by bitch"

Then there were a few images. One was of Kiara clearly pregnant, but the small caption on the bottom said "Abortion complete"
    The email. 349a2ab

The second was a picture of kiara, blindfolded and bloody as if ready for a fight.
    The email. N5g96q

Then followed images of Kiara being prepared for Russell Edgingtons famous "orgy parties"
    The email. A9l2si
    The email. A32ys3
    The email. Mkhm3d

Then came a disclaimer from Sawyer himself.

"Bill Compton. This is Kiara's past. Ugly and shameful, but its hers. Know that it was forced upon her by a vampire, a vampire who made sure to break her degrade her to a primitive state. When Taylor and I found Kiara she was nothing more than a beast, eating humans and willing to fuck anything who would make her feel something other than misery. She has come a long way from her days in the pit and the fact she can show kindness to any vampire still baffles me. She doesn't know I'm showing you this, she was adamant I didn't but you pay us well and you should know what lives in your home.

Know that Taylor and I will not touch her until you decide what to do with her."

The rest of the email came with small movie clips. Most of them showed a dingy cell where Kiara was kept in squalor and filth. Some clips showed some figure dumping a child into the cage which Kiara quickly proceeded to devour. Other clips showed her in a dog fighting area, fighting other wolves.

The last clip however showed her chained to a wall. Russell Edgington approaching her and two vampires having to hold her mouth open as Russell calmly poured his blood into her mouth and forced her to swallow.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The email. Empty Re: The email.

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:28 am

How It All Started
    https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1074-not-all-pasts-are-bad

Bill was not sat at his desk, continuing to work over his paperwork that he needed to have finished by the end of tonight, and it was important that he had it finished, he had been answering several phone calls from various employee's and some others that bared no importance other than discussing profits and losses, but to Bill it wasn't the most pleasant of nights, especially when he needed to find Kiara to talk about their argument. Although they spent even waking moment together, there had never been an argument in their relationship, but not it seemed there was things going unsaid between them and he did not like it. But he needed to focus on his work, he needed to finish what he had started.

As he continued to type away on his computer, answering emails that had been long overdue but he had been putting it off to spend time with Kiara, he opened another website to scan through gift idea's to have delivered; a bunch of red roses, gold dusted dark and milk confectionery that he knew she loved, he grinned at hoping that she would accept them. He knew that she hated him spending money on her, but he had already given Jessica his most prized possessions, and had bought her a home of her own, although she wanted to pay for half of it, but unknowing to her the money that she was giving him was going into a secret account set up in her name for emergencies. But yet there was always an mingling memory that he had been fighting with this last few days, it had been on his mind constantly as the day grew closer and passed, but for some reason with everything that had been going on with him, he couldn't shake it.

A new message flashed on his screen which distracted him from his trail of thought as he closed the window down, and clicked on the new one; a new email

Clicking on the email icon that led to his private account, not very many people had access to his account which he did find curious. Opening the email he found a short message and various of links for documents. Scanning the email he found it was from Sawyer.

Bill Compton. This is Kiara's past. Ugly and shameful, but its hers. Know that it was forced upon her by a vampire, a vampire who made sure to break her degrade her to a primitive state. When Taylor and I found Kiara she was nothing more than a beast, eating humans and willing to fuck anything who would make her feel something other than misery. She has come a long way from her days in the pit and the fact she can show kindness to any vampire still baffles me. She doesn't know I'm showing you this, she was adamant I didn't but you pay us well and you should know what lives in your home.

Know that Taylor and I will not touch her until you decide what to do with her.

He looked on again as he clicked through the various links that flooded his computer and open up with a simple document with Kiara's image in the top corner as he scanned it through, his eyes widened with shock as he could not take his eyes off it. There was various video clips that he opened and watched as he watched on in horror, this was what Kiara was keeping from him?

He continued to read further as he looked on in disgust as to what she had been subjected too. Was this why she was with him? Cause she compared him to Russell Edgington? To get his blood? Did anything she feel for him was true? Is this why she came back to him after what he did to her, because she felt that was how she was supposed to be treated?

He shut the lid down on his laptop and forced his chair from behind his desk and headed over to his drinks cabinet and poured himself a large glass of fresh blood and drained the whole glass of the liquid.

"MARIE!" Bill bellowed, and was soon joined by Marie who looked frightened and hesitant.

"Ye-Yes your majesty?" she quivered.

"Have Ms Griffen join me in my office as soon as she returns. Do I make myself clear?!" he said sternly.

"Yes sire" he curtsied and left immediately, leaving Bill alone.

Bill continued to pour himself another glass of blood to the rim of the glass and took several large mouthfuls of blood, before gripping the glass, and feeling it shatter in his hand as the blood splattered across the rug.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 am

Kiara drove fast back to the mansion. She sported a large bruise on the side of her face and another bruise on her arm, but it was a small prize to pay for the pain she inflicted on Sawyer. Even now the memory made her laugh. Poor wolf would be limping for weeks.

As the guards let her in and she parked the car she noticed Marie already outside waiting for her. That couldn't be good, Marie was never outside waiting for her. She got out, having already removed all keys she had to the mansion to give them back. This was probably just a formality now. The usual "get your shit and get out" thing. As she approached the door Marie looked panicked. Well she couldn't blame her, Kiara did look like she'd gone twelve rounds with a boxer.

"The King would like you in his office immediately" she said. That Kiara expected. What she didn't expect was the hint of fear in Marie's voice and demeanor. She sighed. She couldn't physically fight two males in one night, not after how mentally broken she felt.

"Very well Marie..." she said as she walked inside and headed directly for his office. She didn't bother knocking, but merely walked in.

"you rang?" she asked, not commenting on the spilled blood and glass on the floor or the fact that Bill reeked of anger.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:09 am

Bill was not once again sat in his chair behind his desk, his laptop open on one of the more less documents that Sawyer had emailed him, opened on the simple document that held more details of her life than what he knew about her. She knew more about him that what he had ever told anyone, including Jessica or Sookie. His hands clasped together as he scanned through the document again and again, he could now memorize every single word that each document more than he wanted to. How was it that Sawyer and Taylor knew more about her than what he did?

"You rang?" not looking up from the computer screen as Kiara walked into his office and closed the door behind her.

Without speaking, his eyes staring into space, as he turned his laptop around so that Kiara could see what he was looking at.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:13 am

It took her a minute to digest what Sawyer had sent him. Now she felt bad she hadn't killed him when she had the chance. But she was resigned to the hatred. She expected no different from Bill so it didn't matter now to try and hide her bleak past.

"Hmm... I guess they never did keep a record of my wins on the pits. Not that Russell cared, he had plenty of wolves to replace me if needed" she said calmly. She could read the accusation on Bill's eyes. He was angry at her, but also angry that others knew more. It wasn't really his fault. Taylor and Sawyer had gone after the bounty on her head and yet never gone through the kill.

"Your hired bodyguards had hoped to collect the reward on my hide. It's standard procedure to research a target you intend to kill" she explained.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 am

He listened to her talk somewhat about her past in the pits and of Russell and what she had done, he was angry that he had to find out about her past through these documents and not from her. Angry at himself that she felt he was not able to accept her past like she did his, on a strange level that he thought she considered him to be like Russell, that after what he did to her, she would still come back to him. Was he like Russell? Is that why she loved him?

He nodded as he closed the laptop lid down, taking a stand from his chair he stood and walked towards the large window in his office, staring out into the night, hoping that it would help him calm down, but it seemed that it did nothing for his mood.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 am

She sighed, watching him still silent. "The silence is unnerving Bill. I will leave my keys and have my stuff out of your bedroom and the mansion by morning" she said, surprised that she kept the tears back despite the feeling of daggers through her heart.

"I'm sorry I tainted your world" she added as she took a step back. She shouldn't care. Bill was a vampire, but yet she did care. He'd been the only vampire to show her kindness, to not want to use and abuse her like Egdington had and now, because her past would never go away she was going to lose him as well.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 am

"I will leave my keys and have my stuff out of your bedroom and the mansion by morning"

Bill continued to stare out of the window, the voice in his head telling him to let her go, that she had betrayed him, she had hurt him by not trusting him, but truth be told, he was not being entirely honest with her about all of his past, his own personal demon that he had been fighting against. His heart was telling him to stop her, to tell her that everything would be fine, that they would work it all out, they could put this behind them and move on. But could they?

"Stop" the only word that passed his lips.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 am

She flinched. Was this the calm before the storm? She froze on the spot and waited. If Bill wanted to yell or anything he could. She was already resigned to his rejection, she'd expect no different. At least she'd managed to vent her anger out on Sawyer before she came, so she wasn't angry.

She merely felt numb, the same numbness she'd used to coat herself after escaping Russell.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 am

"Is this.....?" he paused and folded his arms across his chest as he refused to turn and face him, it would break his front that he had forced up on him, not wanting her too see how much he was breaking.

"Is this...everything?" he finished of, still remaining to keep his back to her, if he looked at her, everything that he wanted to say to her would fade.

"Is this what you have been hiding from me?" he questioned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 am

She nodded "Yes that is everything" she said, slowly turning to face him.

"I don't expect your forgiveness, or your understanding as to why I hid this. Like I said, I'll have my things gathered and I will be gone by morning" she added.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 am

"Is that what you want?" he did not turn to face her still refusing to turn to face her, he knew that she was hurting as well as him, but yet he could not face the fact of gazing at her or he would break, and he didn't want that too happen.

"Is. It. What. You. Want?" he voice became raspy and hollow as all the images and the video's played back in his mind.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:02 am

She shook her head "No... it isn't what I want" she said softly.

"But if wishes were horses I would have been trampled as a child" she added. "I'll leave, and no longer be a source of pain for you. It was foolish of me to think I could live normally, that I could be more than the sums of my sins"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:06 am

He couldn't bare it, everything inside told him to let her go, and a small fraction of his did want to let her go, feeling betrayed by her was one thing that he was not sure he could ever forget, but yet he was too selfish that he did not want to let her walk away from him, that would break him, the only thing that he kept close to him that stopped his from spiraling out of control.

"I do not wish for you to go" his words barely a crisp whisper, but he knew that she would be able to hear him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:09 am

She blinked, confused. Her voice shaky with suppressed emotions "Why? Why would you keep something like me around? after all you've seen? You know the monster I am." she said softly.

"I don't deserve to be around good people like you Bill. Whatever is in your past, it pales in comparison to mine"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 am

He laughed a little at her comment referring to her past, if only she knew what he had done in his past, some of which he had never spoken off, there was Judith, his vampire sister who he had not seen for over fifty years. If it had not been for his infatuation with her for looking like his human wife Caroline, she would have lived, but there was another burden that plagued him more than that. If it were to ever come to light about what he had done, he would have been sentenced to the True Death instantly, as it was considered a crime in the vampire world, but he would never divulge his most darkest hidden secret, it could end his life and Jessica's as she was his progeny, if not she would bare the name of the traitor's progeny and he did not want that for Jessica. Nor did he want her name tarnished by what he had done all those years ago, and nor did he want Kiara to think any little of him than he already did himself.

"I have seen what I wanted too see. I wanted to know about you, and yet you shielded me from your past like a child who would not be able to handle what you reveal too me? Believe me Kiara, what you did...what you were put through, was not your choice. But...what i want to know is, why did i have to find out about this from Sawyer and not from you?" he turned to her to face her, almost catching her gaze, but still fighting to keep his facade. He knew that she already felt guilty, and he was angry, but he would not let his anger overcome him, but he was not sure if he could keep that promise to himself.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm

She let out a soft sigh. "I didn't mean for Sawyer to send you all of that. I had hoped to tell you,slowly so as to not overwhelm you but Sawyer forced my hand" she said softly.

"No one who ever learns of my past comes to see me the same. Their eyes change and the judgement and scorn is not something I want to live with, not from you. I don't think I could handle it from you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 pm

"So...We have established that both Taylor and Sawyer know you from what you did in your past. And I shall be wanting to have a talk with them about it." He nodded at her, not letting how he was really feeling show.

"Have....Have you slept with them?" he asked, afraid of hearing the answer. He wasn't sure if he could hear this, but he needed to know the answer, but he wasn't sure what she would say.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:19 pm

She winced. Being young and under V would haunt her forever it seemed.

"Only Taylor, when we first met. Sex was the only distraction they found that would keep me from going after humans" she said softly. Yep she was fucked. Bill would never forgive her now.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:26 pm

"Only Taylor, when we first met. Sex was the only distraction they found that would keep me from going after humans"

Bill turned from her, this was the answer that he had been dreading, pouring himself another glass of blood he drained in one quick sip, he had never drunk so much blood over a conversation, a conversation that he never thought he would be having.

"Are..Are you still sleeping with him? With Taylor?" he asked pained.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 pm

She blinked then shook her head as if the thought disgusted her. "He wishes. Gods no. We slept once when I was just turning 19 then I left those two. I hadn't seen them since you hired them" she said.

"The only man I've slept with in the past few months has been you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:43 pm

It still hurt him that she had slept with one of the guards that he had hired to protect her if he was unavailable or if he felt that he was a danger to her, but now he felt like he was a danger to her.

"I have a meeting i must attend. I shall be gone until sunrise this morning. If you love me like you say you do. You will stay. But if i return and find you gone, then I will understand" his back turned from her once again, he needed time to think, time away to get his head clear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

She watched him. He wasn't dismissing her, but she knew he no longer trusted her. It hurt, but at least she had one more night to pretend things were ok. "Alright then" she said before she left the office. She told the servants to prepare the guest room for her. She would give Bill his space.

Marie looked worried but Kiara gave her a small smile. "Mind getting me some ice?" She asked. Marie nodded and left while Kiara made what seemed to be the longest walk up the stairs.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 pm

She watched him. He wasn't dismissing her, but she knew he no longer trusted her. It hurt, but at least she had one more night to pretend things were ok. "Alright then" she said before she left the office. She told the servants to prepare the guest room for her. She would give Bill his space.

Marie looked worried but Kiara gave her a small smile. "Mind getting me some ice?" She asked. Marie nodded and left while Kiara made what seemed to be the longest walk up the stairs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm