For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Last Visit Home

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Last Visit Home Empty The Last Visit Home

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 pm

~Voice-over~ This had been the sixth time that I had lost track of Lorena in this past year, loosing her was my biggest task, but she could not know where I was going, she had forbidden me never to come back here. Although she did not command me, I was free to come and go as I pleased. But i had to see him again, I had to see him one last time. Lorena was already getting suspicious of my antics, I did not want her finding him.

January 23rd 1898

Bill Compton, had returned once again, for the sixth time since his first unexpected return to see the boy again, Christian. He looked so much like his human son Thomas, that he had to see him one last time, Lorena was getting suspicious.

Like on clockwork, Bill had taken refuge in the old abandoned barn a few miles from his former home, that very same place where he had first seen the child. Feeling his body jolt to life as the sun had set, he began to dig himself out of the shallow grave that he had dug for himself, dressed in loose clothing that would easily shake from the dry dirt. The breeze was warm for January as he felt it wash over him as his head peered from below the ground. Shaking his arms free from the dirt he hoisted himself from the ground as he pulled his legs out as stumbled to his feet, sitting himself on a bay of hay as he dusted himself off. Stretching his arms as he flexed, cracking his shoulders and arms from the uncomfortable grave that he had slept in for the day.

"BILL!" Bill turned to see Christian sitting on a small pile of hay behind him.

"Hello Christian" Bill smirked in a more cheerful mood.

Christian stood from the hay pile and ran at Bill who swept him into a tight human embrace.

"Did you remember?" Christian bounced up and down.

"How could I forget your tenth birthday, son. Of course I remembered" Bill smiled as he reached down behind a large bay of hay and tugged on a long piece of string and wheeled out a small wooden boat that he had tried to perfect before returning.

The Last Visit Home Pullal10

"You got me a present" Christian jumped up and down as he ran to Bill and wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him tight.

"I am glad you like it" Bill smiled.

"I love it Bill...Your my best friend ever" Christian smiled as he gave Bill another big hug.

Bill smiled at that comment and wrapped his arms around the little boy, he had missed his son Thomas so much, that he now considered Christian as his son.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Bill turned swiftly to the abandoned barn doors and there stood in the flesh was Lorena. Smirking devilishly as she leaned against the wooden frame and watched the scene before her.

"Are you not going to introduce me William?" she looked on shocked at her progeny.

Bill felt Christian tug on his arm as Bill withdrew his eyes from Lorena.

"Bill..who is she?" he asked curiously.

"Her name is Lorena....My Maker" Bill said sternly.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:55 am