For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

T-R-O-U-B-L-E Empty T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 am

After last nights events with her progeny Colin, she rose from her coffin not speaking and in a bad mood. Tara had her own issues about her mother coming in and wasn't in the most talkative mood either. Upon walking into her office she saw a new phone on her desk, Violet always did take care of those things. She'd have to thank her later. The club was set to open in a few hours and she wanted to make some calls about her progeny. Eric never liked the kid, he found him annoying and beneath him which made Pam grin. They seemed to compete against one another as for who was better, and hands down it had always been Eric. Rubbing her temples as she sat at her desk to make some calls, she just wanted nothing else to go wrong...nothing else jumping out and surprising her. She.hated.surprises. Unless it was diamonds....
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

T-R-O-U-B-L-E Empty Re: T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:54 am

She had been good long enough. She had to see her again, had to be able to run her fingers over that soft skin, kiss her lips and run her fingers through her hair. It had been so long since they had had time for just them. They both were sexual beings, there was no denying there; there was also no denying the amazing sex that they had together. Fucking and killing, that was how her Pam taught her to be. So why, now, after all of these years, was Pam so.... timid? She was in a relationship for crying out loud! Viki scoffed and all but threw open the doors to the club, sauntered her way past the bouncers, down the hall and in through the door to Pam's office. The look on her face when she looked up was priceless. "Hello, doll. Miss me?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:00 pm

She heard the bouncers yelling at someone and rolled her eyes. Couldn't people wait until they opened? Her door flew open and she snapped her head up to see those emerald eyes, deep chestnut hair and pale skin...so soft. That dress she wore that stopped slightly past her thighs...oh those legs, and when wrapped around her back. She blinked hard and stood quickly. "Well fuck me runnin' who the hell is next." She sighed and grinned. First Colin, now Viktoria. Viktoria Ivanov...the woman whom she shared a heated past with. They were once lovers, abandoned by her maker, Pam taught her things. Now she was back, but why. Surely she realized there could be nothing between them after all these years. "Viktoria...what brings you in today? Did Quinn send you?" She now worked for Quinn in the E(e)E and that alone had shocked Pam to the core. Viktoria hated weres, so to work with one...she must be up to something.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:53 pm

She laughed and walked in, shutting the door behind her softly as her eyes lingered on Pam's. "Can't I just come see an old friend? I was bored. I haven't seen Quinn since I started working for him." She pouted a little and walked over to the desk, sitting on it with one leg crossed over the other before looking over her shoulder at Pam. "I just wanted to see you. And talk to you. Maybe run out for a quick bite to eat....." Slowly licked her bottom lip and smiled softly at her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:58 pm

She watched her saunter over with that sway of her hips and licked her own absentmindedly. Taking a dainty seat on the edge of her desk and looking over her shoulders with her deep emerald eyes. Pam grinned and shook her head. "Now...really isn't a good time. I have a lot of work to do, a lot of shit to handle."

Keeping eye contact with her she leaned in closer, placing her palms on her desk and whispering. "Tell me why you're really here." With Colin showing up and now Viki, she couldn't help but think there was a connection or reason for that.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:03 pm

She raised a brow and gave her a slightly offended look. "Why, I never! Can't a girl just come by for some girl time with an old friend?" Absentmindedly ran her hand over the smooth desk, her eyes never leaving Pam's. "Just a small bite? It won't take long... Scout's honor?" A small smile played at her lips and she reached out for Pam's hand. "Teeny tiny bite. Just one. I'm starving and I missed you." Truth was, she had no reason for being there really; she missed Pam, she was hungry and she was horny. And no one scratched those last two itches as well as her beautiful ex-lover.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Her propositions were almost too much to pass up. She was hungry, she hadn't hunted in a while but she also knew hunting with Viktoria would lead into fuckin'. Fuckin' and killin', just the way they both enjoyed it. Her luscious red lips inches from her own. Her inhibitions were being tested to the max as she almost pressed her lips to Viktoria's.

Moving back and standing up straight she sighed. "You...should go. We both know how this will turn out."
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Her brow slightly raised and... was she pouting? Dear Goddess, she was! She lowered her head, but still gazed at her from under hooded lashes. "Pam. When did you get to be so.... good? What happened to the you I used to know?" She slipped off of the desk and walked around it, her hips swaying, the sound of her stilettos clacking against the tile; she reached out and gently ran a finger down Pam's cheek, to her breast. "You used to not care. Just for a bit. Please, baby. Don't make me beg. Just a night cap? I promise... PROMISE I'll be good if that's what you want me to do." She looked back up at her and gave an innocent smile.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:34 pm

It was a blow to her reputation to be considered "good" in any shape or form. Pam was ruthless, cold. Since when did she start caring, start...feeling. Viktoria walked around the desk to her and ran her finger along her cheek down to her breasts. The outfit she wore revealing ample amounts of her cleavage and skin. She smirked slightly and looked into those emerald eyes. She knew she was giving in, did that make her weak? Fuck it, after last night s events she wanted to kill, she wanted to hunt. Burn off some steam.

"Fine, but keep up because I do have a club to run." She thought about leaving word for Tara that she stepped out but Tara was a big girl, which she never failed to remind Pam. She was not an overbearing maker, nor did she want to be. She and Tara had something, but she didn't know what that something was exactly. With speed she took off out of her office and into the night of Shreveport.

Hunting, something that always calmed her down...made her feel like herself again. Now for the perfect victim, she could hear Viki on her heels catching up. Pam may not have that many vampire talents, she couldn't fly...but she was fast. Real fast. Leaning against a tree with her arms folded over the other she waited for Viki to catch up to her. Grinning she said, "I believe you should procure this time."
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

She laughed, managed to keep it from turning into a squeal and keep herself from jumping up and down; Pam took off and she was right on her heels. She moved a bit slower, though, so she could enjoy the view of her moving through the woods. They arrived to their destination and she couldn't help but chuckle; two teenagers, snuggled up with each other around a bonfire. Winking at Pam, she walked forward and spoke, her voice low and her accent thick.

"'ello, loves. A bit chilly out tonight, isn't it? For camping?" She moved around one side of them, letting Pam move around the other, both of the women smiling as they moved. The boy looked at them, his eyes slightly wide while the girl fought back a scream. She grinned, her fangs dropping. "Good. You're scared. That's really, really good. Love, which do you prefer? You know I'm not big on males, but if you prefer the female I am willing to make an exception?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Pam cocked a brow and followed her to the campsite she'd found. A lovely pair of teenagers with many scents filling the air. Lust, fear, and arousal...always a good combination. Grinning, she walked around to the side where the boy lay, his eyes darting back and fourth in fear, holding his girlfriend close. "Oh don't worry, we just want a little snack. Snapping her fangs into place she grabbed the boy from the girls clutches and looked at Viktoria. "I'll be kind and give you the sweet virgin blood." With that she sank her fangs into his neck as he screamed out.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:13 pm

"Excellent." She laughed before pulling the girl to her and sinking her fangs deep into her neck. She moaned as the blood filled her mouth and flowed down her throat, savoring every last drop. She looked up and met Pam's eyes as she pulled away from the girls neck. "Complete meal? Or should we let them live? Surely we don't want this little thing to die a virgin?" She waited, as she always had, for Pam's answer. Though she had changed over the years, she still craved her approval; it was like a curse, really. Wanting something she couldn't have, wanting something that never truly wanted her. One day.... One day she would realize just how good of a thing she had missed. The girl whimpered in her arms, her eyes on her boyfriends as she breathed weakly. Viki leaned down and licked her neck, her eyes closed and another moan slipping from her lips; so many different emotions in the air: fear, lust, anticipation. She shivered and dropped the girl to the ground, watching Pam intently.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 pm

At Viktoria's question then followed by a moan, it made her pull her fangs from his neck and grin. Dropping his body to the ground as he placed his hand on his neck and shuffled to get away from her. "It would be awfully cruel to let that happen. A snack is fine for now...." He grabbed her hand and both teens ran off into the night. She stared at Viktoria, eyes going up and down her body. The campfire flickering shadows across her skin and face. Hunting like this always did arouse her. She licked her lips from the excess blood, wiped her chin with her finger and sucked it slowly as she watched her.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 pm

She was entirely oblivious to the teens running off; all that she saw was her. "Feel better?" she asked as she walked towards her slowly, her body quivering with need as the vixen standing across from her sucked on her finger. "You should let me do that, ya know.... I don't mind cleaning up. In fact...." She stepped close enough that she could lean in and lick the blood off of her chin, purring as she did so.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

When Viktoria placed her tongue on her chin and slowly licked up the blood from her chin, she lost all of her control and pushed her against a nearby tree. Assaulting her lips with pure lust, immediately remembering every inch of her body as her hands slipped up her leg. Parting her lips as her tongue danced with Viktoria's. Her hand on the back of her head, fingers tangling in her hair. Soon she had touched every part of her leg, sliding up under the skirt she wore.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:16 pm

She grunted as her back hit the tree and laughed quietly when Pam's lips ravaged her own. "I knew you missed me." She nipped her bottom lip as she ran her hands down her back, making double sure not to get her fingers caught in her hair; she hated anyone pulling her hair. Her legs slipped open wider and she waited, anxiously, for her to touch her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:21 pm

It was as if they never stopped being lovers, remembering every curve, every dimple...Her throaty moan only made her want to continue, to ravage her...to make her scream out in ecstasy. The smell of her arousal turning Pam on as she slid a hand closer to her core. "I knew you missed me."

Her eyes snapped open and she stepped back from Viktoria, knowing she had crossed the line. She did something she never thought she would. Shaking her head she sighed. "I'm sorry, I can't." With that she took off back to the bar to finish making her calls to find out why her progeny Colin was here and pissing her off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:32 am