For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Losing Everything

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Losing Everything Empty Losing Everything

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Sam had told Luna he had to take a run alone on her voice mail. She was still angry with him and he found himself on the couch for the night. There was something going on inside her head that he didn't understand, at all. She was set on thinking that he was just like Marcus, and that couldn't be farther from the truth, let alone being a really bad insult. Kimberly had called the bar numerous times and he finally agreed to meet her in the woods with the fifty grand. The bag he carried was empty but he never intended to give away the money that was set for himself and Luna...and their little family. He kissed her forehead as he left with the bag, she still wouldn't talk to him. As he walked into the shadows of the night he knew what he had to do, but could he do it?
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Losing Everything Empty Re: Losing Everything

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

That stupid asshole; there he was leaving her, again. And with that bag? Oh hel no! Marcus had done the same shit, sneaking out and going to "take care of pack business". Well, Sam didn't have a pack and he damn sure didn't have a reason to be taking a bag out at this time of night.

He's fuckin' around, Luna. You shoulda known he was gonna do it. You shouldn't have started hanging out with that piece of shit shifter. You know they ain't worth nothing. You had a REAL man with me, a real man that could raise our baby-girl and taught her how to live, like a were... Like her daddy. But no. You had to mingle with that damn shifter and now... now your baby is gonna be just as fucked up as you are. Follow him. Go find out what he's up to. He's no better than I was.

She shook her head and stood from where she lay on the couch, her hands shoved into the pocket of her hoody as she walked out the door into the cold air to follow him. She'd be damned if she'd be fooled around on, again.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

He crept into the woods at the spot he told her he'd meet her. There were so many ways this could go, maybe they could talk it over. Maybe she would understand...he had to make her understand. There she stood in the shadows, he dropped the bag on the ground next to him and stopped. -How many tapes do you have of that voice mail? I'm not giving you anything until you give me everything with that on it. Also, I never did what you're accusing me of. Not intentionally, it was an accident.- He waited for her to answer, that smug grin on her face.

Losing Everything Tumblr_m4x9dyX15U1rnuzwy

"Oh Sam, How funny...now why would I go and give you the evidence against you for killing my poor sister. No one ever found her killer...give me the money and I'll go away and so will the tapes." She smiled and stepped closer to him. "Maybe if you were more of a man, she would have chose you." He growled and his anger got the better of him.

Grabbing her by the shoulders and man handling her as he slammed her back against a tree, hitting her head. She groaned and raised her hand to her head, blood covering her fingers. "You're just a killer...a murderer, that's all you do!!" He growled again and shouted. -Listen bitch! I have a family now, I'll be damned if I let you ruin it now!- He tossed her to the ground and took his shirt off, contemplating what he was doing, what he was thinking. Could he do this? Should he do this?
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 pm

She had stripped down once she had gotten into the woods, her clothes laying forgotten by the trees. Her wings spread as wide as they could go as she soared over the trees, not missing a single sound nor word. "Killing my poor sister".... Sam had killed this woman's sister?! She flew in small circles, going lower and lower until she perched on the top branch of a tree 50 yards away. A light pain moved through her and she let out a soft squawk before ruffling her feathers and listening harder.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

He watched her try to back away from him. "Wh-what are you doing?!" Shaking his head, in pain of what he was doing but there was no other way...he couldn't give his money away, he couldn't lose Luna, Emma and their unborn baby. He just could not live without them. -I'm making sure I don't lose my family. I'm sorry, forgive me.- With that he shifted into a wolf and snarled, jumping on her and attacking with all he had. He didn't want to kill her, but he was left with no other choice.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

She couldn't believe it.... Sam was.... was killing that poor woman!! "You... bastard," was what she tried to say, but it ended up just being squawks as she took off back towards the trailer. She would beat Sam there, she knew it. And by the time he got home, she would be long gone. There was no way... no way at all that she could deal with this, not right now. She landed in front of the trailer and quickly slipped on her clothes before storming inside to grab her keys. It wouldn't take her too long to get back to her house; she would call Martha to meet her there and to drop off Emma, then she would spend time with her little girl until they figured out what to do next.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 pm

He shifted back and looked down at the woman who lay bleeding from her neck, her heart slowing on the brink of death. He'd just leave her to bleed out and be done with it. Regret didn't begin to cover how he felt, but he had to do it...for Luna. For his family. Grabbing the cell phone she had stuffed in her jean pocket he turned to pick up his bag and clothes. Dressing quickly, he knew Andy would claim animal attack. Wiping the tears from his eyes, this was not the kind of man he was...this was not how he wanted to be known. Reassuring himself he did the right thing because there was no other way he headed back to the trailer. Tossing her phone in the lake, he grabbed his bag and headed back.

Her car was gone, so maybe she went out to get something. He called her cell and waited for her to answer. Voicemail, again. -Luna, where did you go? Please call me...we have to talk.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 pm

"Fuck you, Sam Merlotte." Her phone had gone off multiple times since she had left and she knew he had realized she was gone. She wondered if he'd realize why? She had left a note on the bed, so it was only a matter of time before he saw. It said simply "I saw what you did tonight. And heard what you did before. How could you? - Luna" There wasn't anything else to say. Nothing at all. She had spoken to Martha who had told her that Emma would be home soon, and that was that. End of story. She'd raised one child all but alone before, surely she could do it again... right?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Sam ended the call and walked up the steps to his trailer needing a shower before she returned. He had to explain to her what happened, she had to know...he couldn't keep it from her. But with the pregnancy maybe he should. Dropping the empty bag to the floor he ran a hand through his hair and walked to his bedroom to get clean clothes. There on the bed was a note from Luna. He read it and his heart sank. She had saw everything, she knew...but did she understand or know why? Dropping to his knees he knew he'd lost her, she thought he was just a cold murderer. He couldn't be angry, all he felt was extreme pain and sadness. Tears formed in his eyes as he held the note. -LUNAAAAA- He cried out as he sobbed, like he never had before. He had just lost...everything. She accused him of being like Marcus, and here he was....just like Marcus. Wasn't he?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:51 am