For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

We Need to Talk ...

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

We Need to Talk ... Empty We Need to Talk ...

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Trembling in Daniel's arms, I was still in complete shock, and not sure where to begin.. "Phil, I don't think Phil's sick, got the day off, or had a family emergency. I'm pretty sure Greg killed him. I saw blood on his cuff, and smelled it I think. Also" pointing to our copy of the invoice "there's a bloody print. He's not an old friend! He's a very old, very big mistake, who'd I hoped to never lay eyes upon again!"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

We Need to Talk ... Empty Re: We Need to Talk ...

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:28 pm

*Rubbing my hands reassuringly across her back listening to what she said, processing the facts. One this Greg did something to Phil our usual delivery driver. 2. He wanted V to meet him for dinner or drinks, she was emphatically against it. 3. I scented the blood that she saw on his cuff and the invoice. I also scented a sickening sweet smell of I hope was a recreational drug not something that caused horrible side effects and horrendous headaches in myself. I didn't see the tell tale glassy eyes the pupils ringed with the unholy blue. So I am fairly certain he's not from the Project Snow White. Unless they made advances in technology since I left.*

I will pull the footage make a copy of the picture and he will not be admitted to the club by anyone, and he will get the Alabama Shuffle off the property. We need to sit down and I need to explain about something from my past as well.

*Walking them to the barstools helping her into one, and turning one easing into it to face her.*

You know about my military career, and that my parents died when I was young that I was fostered. Well the foster part was a half truth. I did have foster parents but it was a government research lab. From the I was a kit I was a lab project. Project Snow White. I endured things that would have killed a human. Twoies can withstand alot of pain and can heal much quicker than humans. *lets loose a short laugh* Hello I am Daniel, successful lab rat.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Gasping in horror imaging the worst possible thoughts "wait, wait, wait Daniel. What does that fucktard Greg have to do with that project.. what did you call it Snow White?" Perplexed beyond belief "I never told you, hell I've never told anyone, though Pam could have an inkling, since he came in a couple of times." Taking a deep breath "I dated that fucktard about a year after Terry died, never should have happened. He's one of the worst humans to walk the earth." I kept reaching for my glock, though it still wasn't there I mumbled "How could I have forgotten my Glock, I always carry, Gods Be Damned!! I could have shot the fucker today and be done with it!!"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:51 pm

*Rubbing her arms trying to calm her, leaning over kissing her lips brushing back a errant strand from her face, staring at the unreadable look on her face,*

Project Snow White was a secret project with a drug that makes the brain of a test subject programmable. Depending on the persons will he or she could be programmed with a personality or instructions to carryout. The drugs side effects on humans is that the programming scars the brain to the point of paranoid schizophrenia after several tests. Weres and Vampires if they are docile enough heal quickly and do not suffer the side effects that way other than horrendous headaches and seeing things that aren't there. Think of it as LSD for supes.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Daniel was breaking through my fog of fear, as he began to explain about this project, this horrific thing that these people had done to him, and he's now thinking they'd done the same type of thing to fucktard? "How long were you there? They gave you these drugs?? I know you were military, is this part of it or something?" My mind wouldn't stop whirling, I kept going back and forth between wanting to kill Greg and get a hold of whoever had done this to my Daniel.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm

*Smiling at Violet with a smile I can smell the lemon tang of her anger, not sure if it's directed at Greg or myself, I steel myself to explain a bit more.*

V. Babe I can't say much more without putting your life more in danger. I now know they want me back, I have been there most of my life, they are removing the obstacles and trying to push me into come back into the fold.

*A sudden constricting feeling in my chest at the thought of them taking V. away or extracting her. They will try this. My mind roils with the thoughts of how to keep her safe. No one is safe from her Olivia DeWitt. She would see V as a rival and make a personal attack such as Greg to play mind games.*

Dewitt is probably behind this. You don't understand they can find out anything on anyone. There is no ending of their influence and funds.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 am

"Who the fuck is DeWitt? I'm so tired of all this SHIT! I'm tired of having to be on guard 24/7 that someone else is coming for me, or you!" Rage boiled through my veins as I lept off the stool pacing, grinding my teeth as I spat threw them "If someone's coming for you, then grab Bobcat and you'll come stay at my house! I'll kill anyone who tries to come near you, and fucktard, might as well write him off as well!" Crying with frustration I screamed "FUCCCKKK I HATE THIS SHIT!! Why does this keep happening?" Stalking towards the door I turned back "going out to the truck to grab my lockbox, I'll be right back" Taking a deep breath to try and calm down "I'll feel a little better with my Glock where it belongs, and I am SO NOT mad at you." Mumbling as I strode through the parking lot to the hummer "Mutherfucker, wish I'd had my Glock then, could have killed his worthless ass and been done with this shit!" As I unlocked the the truck and reached under the seat for my lockbox, I heard the voice behind me, female "So YOU'RE the reason Daniel went straight? You're human ..."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 am

*Sitting on the bar stool giving Violet the space she needs, I know she is feeling cornered and not having her gun, her security is working against her self control.

Rubbing away the worry lines on my forehead, I knew this day would come just not so rapidly, I do have a bug out kit for me, but not one for V and Bob Cat.

Sighing if I were a stronger man I would leave taking DeWitt and the team they have assembled on a wild goose chase but I couldn't come back to V or Bob Cat. We aren't at a place in the relationship that I could ask her to leave everything and everyone and move. Bob Cat isn't as domesticated as one would think and the constant moving would wear on him. V's health could deteriorate also with that lifestyle.

So that only leaves one option staying and fighting them. They are more afraid of me, than I am of them. I have enough evidence on them to blow them out of the water, and cause most of the agencies on Capitol Hill to rock with the sound waves of congressional hearings for decades. Time to stand my ground hoping I have people at my back. I know Violet would be there.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 pm

There's no way to get my lockbox out and unlocked to do me much good at the moment, slowly turning my head, looking over my shoulder, a red head is standing there, smug look upon her face, but unarmed and alone. "You must be Olivia the Twit?" Grinning at the bitch that's involved with somehow hurting Daniel in the past. "Yeah, I'm human, but I wouldn't underestimate me Bitch, I fight for what's MINE!" I spat out turning to face her, while quickly scanning the parking lot, no other vehicles or people.

"Oh, little Violet ...I buy and sell white trash girls like you all over the world. Do you actually think you're enough to keep Daniel in one place, that you can tame him?" She took a step closer to me, as I pushed off the Hummer taking three towards her, I needed room in case this got physical. "Daniel's coming with us, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, you blonde little bitch!" She snarled. She jumped up attempting a roundhouse kick aimed for my head, but I'd seen her lift off her foot soon enough to side step and punch her in the inner thigh. Hobbling to the side "You're going to bleed for that!" Still half doubled over grasping her thigh, I slid forward trying to make her think I was going to sweep her legs out from under her. She fell for the bait, spinning towards me, as I grabbed her hair behind her ears and slammed my knee into her face, staggering back spitting blood. "You're DEAD!!" She screamed at me, as I elbowed her in the back of her neck, she fell to the ground in a heap, not moving I sped to the truck, yanked my lockbox out, pulling one of my Glock's free, locked the Hummer as I sped back into the club, yelling over my shoulder, "Fuck YOU BITCH!!"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:05 pm

*Wondering why V. was taking so long, should I go check on her? I know she processes things on the fly but the amount of data she had thrown at her I doubt if she will have it digested yet. I will give her a couple more minutes with it.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:26 am