For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Awe Hell! Now What??

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Awe Hell!  Now What?? Empty Awe Hell! Now What??

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Storming back into the club, slamming the door and mad as a hornet over the fight I'd just had with big Red. "That Bitch Olivia's outside...Bleeding in the parking lot, and before you ask, NO. I didn't shoot her, just beat the shit out of her. She actually tried to kick me. Really? That's how you start something, Uhhh!" Walking behind the bar, I grabbed a coke, slamming the sweet icy goodness down before letting out the largest belch that had me blushing, but shrugging.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Awe Hell!  Now What?? Empty Re: Awe Hell! Now What??

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:30 pm

*My platinum avenging angel storms back in around the bar for her much needed coke watching her facial features the raw amount of anger flashing from her eyes would power a small city. Her discrete belch, made my mouth twitch knowing would be rude to laugh at a woman who just given a huge set down to DeWitt that won't be taken lightly. She will be back and with reinforcements. I shake my head, Olivia is getting sloppy in her advanced years, she would have known Violet could handle herself, I guess Dominic isn't her second in command anymore. I will deal with that when it comes up. Right now I need to calm my angel.*

Dear One Olivia missed underestimated you, I guess her second doesn't get as good intel anymore. She will be back and with a team, they will loaded for a full invasion more than likely. I think we should hold up here it's going to be harder for them to penetrate than either of our houses. Plus they would have the GPS on your vehicle and our phones at her disposal to watch where we go. So are you okay with sitting right and tight here?
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:56 pm

"No way Daniel, can't put that many people and the Club at risk." Shaking my head "I'd rather bunker down, between the two of us we're armed to the teeth, and I don't want to explain to Pam or Eric that the Club and Patrons are all shot to hell because of us ~ Do you?? Really?"

Calling Tony at the Range I explained my quick need of a few more delicate supplies that I normally keep on standard order. He told me he had everything I needed, kind of helped to be friends with one of the Shreveport Militia and another proud card carrying member of the NRA. Tony was ex-Military too, he knew Daniel, so what ever I didn't order up, we could pilfer through and get.

"That should get us started, let's get supplies and then your place or mine love?"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm

*Sighing, taking V. phone and mine dropping them back behind the bar, looking at her with a stern look when she stared at me about the phone. Shaking my head taking my key fob to my vehicle off the key ring and leaving it behind the bar as well. Thinking logistically my house would be easier to defend than Violets, plus I am sure her insurance company will not pay for bullet holes as a acts of god. Her call to Tony tipped them off to expect firepower and lots of it. Her SUV has the built in GPS, my truck doesn't so I hope she doesn't have a fit when she has to leave it here while we hit the nearest store to buy several burner phones. Pulling out my wallet I have 17 crisp one hundred dollar bills, I hope it's enough for everything til we get to the house, I have MRE and enough meat for BobCat for about 2 weeks, I will have to stock up on the coffee fixins and cokes for V., but I don't see the stand off taking longer than that. Placing a hand on her shoulder saying,*

Calling Tony tipped them off to expect a standoff. So we have to leave anything that would give them the edge to track us. So you have to leave your keys and vehicle here, my truck is old enough that it wouldn't have tracking equipment. Our first stop is to a big box store to load up on supplies, we will purchase several burner phones you will call Tony and see if he will meet us away from the store, money isn't an issue. Tell him it will be worth his while. Then that phone will have to be thrown away the opposite way of our destination. You will not use any phone more than twice. They can pinpoint and track us from that. I am going to ask you this only once. Are you ready for this? If not I will lead them away from you but you will have to care for BobCat, and I won't be coming back. This is your choice. I brought this into your life. I love you too much leave you in this.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:34 pm

"Shit, that's why I used the bar phone, not my cell; but yeah, they probably had this one tapped too. Tony's usually got a scrabbler going on his end, you met him, he's paranoid as hell, he makes Terry Bellfluer look sane!" Wrapping both arms around his neck and pulling his close into a kiss, you're Mine, I love you and we are SO in this together! That fucking bitch better bring an army with her, cuz Tony's got lots of fun toys, and a little C4 to add to the claymores!" Leaving Pam a short note, warning her away and to why the Hummer would be sitting in the parking lot, and to why my phone was toast, I'd told her i'd call when I could, not to worry. I knew she had enough shit on her plate with the broken throne and all. Making another quick note of the web site to find another I ran out.

"Kay, Pam knows enough, but not enough to tip anyone off, we need to hit my house and get my footlocker, then Tony's, and whatever store you want, burner phones are fine, I won't need to call anyone now. Love you Daniel, no one's getting to you unless I'm dead!"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:10 pm

*Nodding at V. knowing Pam would risk being staked before telling anyone anything. She hates anyone in authority. So I am not worried about them, my immediate worry is V and her health holding out. I haven't shown her my bunker but I will move the bigger bed down there and show her how to work the generator and the pump. The kitchen down there is rudimentary need to remember to move the coffee maker down there, BobCat isn't going to like it but the escape tunnel should keep him diverted for days hopefully. My first call after picking up the supplies will be to the lawyer to send the packages out with the timetable I had set up, I think by the 3rd package going out they will back off, but I am not going to bet the house on it. Violet's kiss ignites a slow burn but I bank it down since I have alot of things to do in a short amount of time.*

I don't doubt Tony paranoia Babe but I know what I am up against, and the toys and footlocker will be needed. She has the resources to bring in a battalion fully fitted out if she so wishes it. So you will get your wish to blow shit up, and take out some people who use people for selfish, materialistic gain. Once we have the burner phones I am calling in an ace in the hole and I am sure it should save a few lives, but she will use her might. So if you are ready let's get out of here we will be followed so I want you to drive so if they want to play cops and robbers, I can shoot out their tires, I have ridden with you, you can do your best Dale Jr impression and don't worry about cops they will suppress the police activity. So if you ever wanted to make with the fast and furious you have your chance Babe.

*Dropping a kiss on her lips grabbing her club keys and her hand*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 pm

"Awww Sweety" gently patting Daniel's cheek as we grabbed our stuff running out the door, "Dale Jr, wished he'd grown up mudding in trucks like I did!" Giggling as adreneline pumped through my veins over the beautiful scarlet stain near my Hummer, I jumped in tossing my stuff on the floor, started up the truck and we were off. "You want my gun too babe, or you good for now?" I asked, taking the back way to my house, just a tad longer, but unless you knew it, no one would see us.

Sliding into my drive, we both ran into the house, me heading straight for the bedroom and my footlocker, Daniel to raid the ktchen of all the coffee supplies, water and coke. Tossing all my ammo and both 12 gauge shotguns into my footlocker along with my boots, I grabbed my backpack which was my 'go bag' with garmets, money, my passport, travlers checks and and cash.

"Daniel? It'd be quicker if you grabbed this thing for me!" Yelling out, switching my backpack around to free my right hand, pulling my Glock free as we made our exit.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 pm

*grabbing her footlocker throwing the reusable grocery bags on top to carry it out of her house, throwing it in the back jump seat so it will not roll all over the bed of the truck. Belting up as V climbs behind the wheel. We head to the big box store with V taking every side street and alleyway she could find parking on the side of the building where the employees park. We head to the electronics department cleaning out the cheapest burner phones they had with several of the scratch off pin # time cards. Grabbing several rolls of the industrial strength duct tape, and some aerosol paint cans, along with several cans of air freshener and a large package of zip ties. Walking up to the register laying our booty on the belt for the bored cashier to ring up. After ringing all the phones up and the duct tape and the paint cans and air freshener, she looks at me in they eye asking me,*

"Are you terrorists or something?"

*Chuckling at the cashier winking at Violet saying to her,*

No I wish it was something that interesting we are buying this for a homeless shelter, you know they never have anything that works for the zip ties and duct tape fixes everything. The phones are for them to try to get jobs, the paint is for spraying over the graffiti in the restroom and well the air freshener doesn't needs to be explained.

*The cashier yawns without covering her mouth, buying my load of horse crap. She says handing back my change and reciept,*

"You saved 7 dollars and twenty five cents thank you for shopping with us."
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Trying to stifle my giggles all the way out to the truck, I climbed back in, made sure we were good to go and carefully made way to Tony's place, gods only knew how I remembered all the little ally's and side streets, but I did, parking out back and calling inside with one of the burner's I let him know we here and he needed to come out back. Opening a door a moment later, he had Daniel pull the truck into the loading dock, he had a pallet jack with 3 footlockers sitting on it ready to go.

"Everything we talked about's in there Vi. I added a couple thousands rounds of Ammo on the house, you are one of my best customers after all." he added with a wink. Shaking Daniel's hand with a gruff "Hey man, wish it was under better circumstances to see ya, just keep her safe, ya hear?" He motioned for us to follow him "I've got something special I thought you might like to borrow Vi." He ushered us into a back room that had access to a basement, down the stairs to the right was a heavy metal door, sliding it open, he pressed a panel that flipped down ~ it was a retna scanner and blood ID panel. The wall whooshed to the side as my fondest dreams of 'blowing shit up' became a reality. I became a kid in a candy store.

"Daniel Come Look, can we Please??"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 pm

*Smiles at Violet, most girls would be excited over a shoe sale or a trip to cartier, nope not my Babe she has a love for plastique, concussion grenades, stun grenades. In the corner is a Browning M2 better known as a Ma deuce with 10 boxes of ammo. Feeling Violet's eyes on me with a look that a child would wear at a toy store, I pull out my wallet handing the rest of the cash in there to Tony pulling off my gold watch handing it to him,*

I know what I handed you in cash won't cover the use but make a invoice and it will be paid and I will retrieve my watch, I am leaving it in good faith it's was my fathers and worth about 30 thousand give or take. If you want the Ma Deuce back I will understand if not I think V might like it as a early birthday present. I will help you load the rest of this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help and taking care of my avenging angel all these years.

*Carrying everything upstairs loading it the bed of the pickup. Shaking Tonys hand and jumping off the loading dock, helping V down as well she and I crawl into the pickup for the trip to my house.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Not arguing, knowing Daniel wouldn't overdue, he knew what we were up against, I was just excited to blow shit up and not get into too much trouble for it! Everything was tarped down in the bed of the truck, Daniel lying low but armed as I carefully snaked the truck down the winding allyways and back streets of Shreveport out to the wilds of his place.

Backing the truck up to the house, Daniel carried everything to his bunker while trying to explain what was going on to Bobcat, why we were hurrying and that yes, we might be under ground, but he'd have some room to run, and we'd be there with him, he'd have his belly scratched, there would be cream for a few days and lots of yummy meat.

After ransacking the kitchen of everything we could, coffee pot, food essentials, and drawing water to prime the pump, carrying fuel for the generator. Daniel gave me a refresher course on how to lay claymore's and showed me how to rig a quicky C4 with a burner phone and remote detonators. We had the camera's up and running the perimeter and both infared and thermal up as well as night vision.

"I'll go down with Bobcat and prime the pump, get the generator started, if you want to go tap the lines you wanted to for the traffic camera's and fiber optics, right?" Hoping that's what he'd told me, I went below after collecting a quick kiss. "Hurry back!" Priming the pump went easier than I thought, and the generator cranked right up, now problems there, the fumes had a long way to travel but were quietly pulled away. I could tell we were in good order each time he tapped into another line, a new picture would pop up on one of the DVR screens, so far we were looking at 16. There's no way in hell someone could sneak up on us.

I sat down on the bed with Bobcat, switching between scratching his belly and loading ammo into magazines with a calming speed.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:25 pm

*Tapping into the cameras was a piece of cake, going from box to box to set up the receivers wasn't too hard I make out like a I am training doing wind sprints and resting against the box as I jack into the box doing some quick wiring. With the last of the receivers wired I run back home. Pulling out the sim crushing it under foot as I throw the burner into the bayou.

The packages are in route as we speak. I know the lawyer is above reproach since he's my uncle, my fathers brother, my only living relative. He looked for me after my parents "plane crash" not finding me, until I found him. He says I am my fathers son. I try to keep contact with him to a minimum since his life would be in danger. He has Violet's contact info and will take care of her if I do not make it. He laughed about BobCat saying only I would befriend a wild animal and make it a lapcat.

Sneaking into the escape tunnel going into the bunker than way so if they are watching they won't see me. Coming in hitting the latch to open the door. I hope I don't scare V. it's a silent catch. Making as much noise as I can walking in. Smiling at her,*

We are operational on the camera front I have the scanner online as well, so it will search all the frequencies for any radio traffic. Even the low military channels. BobCat okay with everything? I made a call to a lawyer, he's working to stop this before it gets too out of hand. He will take care of you if something happens, you will be set up. *touching her face* I love you more than anything and I am glad you are here with me.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Held within his arms sighing "Love you too Daniel, and thank you for everything; but it's not going to come to that, we'll be good, we're dug in, we've got way more than they'll even conceive about thinking of and that red headed bitch hasn't seen anything yet! I wouldn't be anywhere else!" Enjoying just being in his arms, we both stiffen when one of the perimeter alarms goes off, it's a low frequency, but someone's here...

Glancing over at the camera's I spy with my little eye that fucktard Greg! "Baby you wannna back me up? Hand me that Rifle with the scope please?? I'd like to get this over and done with, I should have killed the fucker when i had the chance, he's not getting a third chance to walk away. He shouldn't be here, so he must be with the people you're talking about, right?"

Grabbing the Rifle I start making my way to the secret entrance Daniel just came in from, evidently there's a little coverage where i can take aim without arousing too many folks. Secretly glad to pay this fuck back for breaking me down further, when I was already hurt and broke, this would sever my tie to him and every bad memory he ever tainted onto my brain.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 pm

*Following Violet out the bunker carrying the Heckler & Koch G36, I went into the brush. Crawling so I am undetected, they will sight V. but I will pick them off before they can get off a shot. I hope she understands I am her backup and not hiding. Watching Greg walking towards Violet she raises the barrel at him he is talking to her with this whining voice, I know I shouldn't feel jealous over this waste of human flesh, but I so want to waste him. I will only kill him if he goes after Violet or anyone does.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:35 am