For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

This Is What You Did To Me

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

This Is What You Did To Me Empty This Is What You Did To Me

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Bill had returned home from 'Fangtasia', his mind transpiring over how he would approach the Queen of Oklahoma about this demand that she requested of Eric Northman now that he had spoken with Eric about his predicament re-guarding Christian and his whereabouts which he could not answer, he could be anywhere. He had tried searching for him, trying to feel if he was close, but since he had no knowledge of his existence he was not able to track him. Upon entering the mansion, it was irregularly quiet, not a sound to be heard which he did find very unusual. He entered the lounge and saw that he could not see nor hear any of his staff, the guards were stationed at every door and entrance so there was nothing unusual about that. He could the gentle sighs of Kiara still asleep upstairs which did not alarm him. He walked towards his office and found the door ajar, he frowned, he never left the door to his office open, he took a few steps towards his office and opened it, his fangs dropped as he stood on guard.

"What are you doing here?!" he growled.
    Christian
    Christian

This Is What You Did To Me Empty Re: This Is What You Did To Me

Post by Christian Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:06 pm

It had been easier to get inside Bill's home than what i imagined, he had upped his security from what I had seen, but it still seemed to easy to get inside the house. I had managed to creep inside a bedroom window that just happened to be 'his' room. I had watched him leave in his car before i had crept into his estate. I looked around the room and saw the girl that i had seen with Bill, she was asleep. But now was not the time, this would be to easy, I wanted a challenge. I leaned over her whilst she rested peacefully as i smelled a lock of her hair to get her scent.

I sped downstairs and had avoided the humans to another room, it was his office. I sat in his chair and waited, I could hear him coming up the driveway, it wouldn't be too long now. I saw him peer through the door as he stood with his fangs dropped as I did mine.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Bill, such a lovely home you have here. And you have quite the lady in your bed. She never noticed I was there" i smirked gleefully.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:26 pm

"Bill, such a lovely home you have here. And you have quite the lady in your bed. She never noticed I was there"

Bill let out a growl as he entered the office closing the door swiftly behind him, not wishing for Kiara to here any of this. He took a small step forward towards Christian as he continued to swirl around in his chair behind his desk. For such a young boy, he held so much power and anger, he held the dagger that hung over Bill's head. One peep that Bill had turned a child, he would meet the True Death.

"What is it that you want Christian?" Bill growled sternly as he approached the boy slowly.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:54 pm

"What is it that you want Christian?"

I pondered that thought, what did i want? I chuckled again at my 'Maker's' comment, what did i want? Such an obvious question.

"What do i want? Such a question with so many answers. What did you think I was going to break down and run into daddy's arms? Tell you that i am sorry for all the people that i have killed? My mama, my papa, my brother? No! What I want to know is Bill...you were my friend. And this is what you did to me! What I want to know is why?" i questioned Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

"I meant you no danger, I did not know that Lorena followed me that night. I intended to leave you and never come back. Lorena is dead, I am free from her. I can make things better. I can help you Christian. I can help you through this" Bill offered, hoping that he would take the olive branch that he was offering, hoping that he could halt any plans that he had made, he had tried to feel the boy, but he could feel nothing. As though he was not even there.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:27 pm

I let out a hurling laugh that echoed as Bill talked about helping me, I was a 115 years old, what could he teach me that I didn't already know. I had met someone who had taught me all i need to know, and now he was gone.

"What can you teach me Bill? I already know what i know from a very good friend of mine. So when do i get to meet your other progeny? Jessica i believe her name was" i grinned.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Bill wanted to help Christian, to try to amend for the all the things that he should have been there for, not abandon him when he was needed. But as soon as he mentioned Jessica, his anger flared.

"You will not touch Jessica! She has nothing to do with this! This is between me and you Christian!" his anger flared directly at the boy as his fangs bared further below his upper lip.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:48 pm

I continued to giggle in a fit of laughter as much as it brought me joy, it also angered me that he would attempt to tell me what to do.

"Relax Bill...I have other targets in mind..But don't worry you will get your turn..Soon enough. I learnt from the very best vampire" I smirked at him, I could see all his anger flaring about talking about his progeny Jessica Hamby, I knew all about her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Bill looked on curiously as Christian mentioned that he had learned from another vampire, another vampire that knew of his existence. If another vampire knew of his existence for all this time, then why was he still alive? Had Christian not mentioned that Bill was the one that had created him.

"Who? Who was the one that taught you?" Bill frowned.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:01 pm

"Who? Who was the one that taught you?"

I smirked at him as i stood from my chair and took a few small steps closer toward Bill as he frowned deeply at my last remark.

"Russell...Russell Edgington" i smirked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:41 am