For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Cold Wolf Moon

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Cold Wolf Moon Empty Cold Wolf Moon

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm

*she knew she had been jumpy the last several days, she had seen Derick outside their apartment building a couple times, like he was looking for her. She knew that if things didnt change soon, Alcide would be asking her questions. Sighing, she stepped from the window and grabbed her phone and the time. She knew Alcide would be home soon, tonight was the full moon. She didn't know what he had planned for her yet, but was anxious to know. Hearing his key in the lock, she tucked her phone in her pocket and smiled, going over to kiss him softly*

Hello wolf, how was your day? everything go ok?

*smiling she went to the kitchen and pulled the food from the over, serving it up then moving it to the table, sitting next to him as they began eating*

So tonights the full moon, what would you like to do?

*smiling as he dug into his food, getting up and grabbing a beer for him*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Cold Wolf Moon Empty Re: Cold Wolf Moon

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 pm

*Rikki's greeting was a bit forced, making me wonder if I have said or done something to make her upset. With it being the Cold Wolf Moon tonight I thought we would take to the woods and run til we cannot think of anything else, reveling in the animal side seeing the world for what it is predator and prey. When I was younger and with much less responsibilities I would change at will giving into my animalistic side. My Shewolf is the best cook I have met, she can make the simplest items turning into fine cuisine. Taking a long swig of the beer, it's bitter taste cleanses the palate for her food, I dig in with great relish.*

Today went well, we have to stop by the mortgage company to sign the final papers and he will cut a check, and at long last I can start building. How was your day Boo? It's the cold wolf moon so I was hoping you were open to take a run in our new woods and commune with the great spirit. Maybe a small hunt? I can't think of a better way to end this month. Can you Darlin?
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 pm

*nodding at him, she took a drink of her beer, and watched as he continued eating, thankful that she could cook, and that he liked what she had made. Hearing that the loan was ready for them, she smiled and leaned over, kissing him softly*

Thats wonderful news wolf, we can finally begin building our very own home, in the woods. And a run in the woods sounds like just what the doctor ordered babe. Just let me clean up the kitchen, and then we can go.

*taking another bite, she watched as he wolfed his food down, laughing and shaking her head*

baby, are you hungry? want some more? *winking at him, as she took another bite*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:33 pm

*Her chuckle at my hunger made me smile, having not eaten lunch trying to get all the loose ends tied up and seeing how the 2 other crews were working on their projects. Taking a another long drink of beer washing down the rest of the bite.*

I missed lunch today Boo but I am full. You take good care of me. I hope I do the same of you Darlin. I am ready to go whenever you are. I will clear the table and rinse the dishes putting them in the dishwasher, so you can go get ready.

*Standing up kissing her on the cheek patting her on the bottom with a naughty wink*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

*smiling at him when he patted her bottom, she turned around and pulled her shirt off, tossing it at him then running into the bedroom. Slipping on a tshirt and jeans, pulling on her boots, she combed her hair and brushed her teeth, then headed into the kitchen. Walking up behind her wolf as he loaded the last plate in the dishwasher, she wrapped her arms around his waist, her front pressed to his back. Laying her cheek against him, she smiled to herself*

Thank you wolf love, for doing that. I'm ready to go if you are.

*stepping back, and giving his bottom a quick rub before running into the living room. Heading to the door, she opened it slightly and looked out the door, making sure no one was there. Smiling nervously, she took Alcides hand and followed him downstairs. Looking around as they stepped out, she pulled her hoodie up, and put her head down. Rushing to Alcides truck, she climbed in and buckled up, watching as he got in. Smiling, she looked around then back at him*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 pm

*Rikki's movements are a more hurried than usual, I guess she wants to run free and commune with the great spirit, and possibly chase down a rabbit or two. She hopped into the pickup quickly I belt up smiling at her I cannot wait to chase her through our new woods. We spend so little time together, and even less time as our furry selves so I cannot wait. Starting the truck backing out of the parking lot heading towards our little oasis in the woods.*

Ready to fluff out and give the rabbits something run from Boo?
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm

*nodding as he backs out and smiling over at him, anxious to get to the woods and shift, running off some of this excess energy that she had. Watching the scenery as they drove out to their woods, she never noticed the car following them. Finally getting there, she watched as Alcide pulled down the long drive into the meadow. She leaned over and kissed him, then hopped out of the truck, running around his side, kicking her boots off, dropping her pants and then pulling her shirt off, taking off running, calling back over her shoulder*

Catch me if you can wolf, and if you do, then the week of being your love slave will kick in and you will get a prize....

*laughing as she shifts forms, going from two legs to four, taking off across the meadow to the woods, knowing that Alcide wouldnt be far behind. Raising her head, she howled as she hit the treeline, hearing Alcide's large paw striking the earth as he ran after her*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:31 pm

*Rushing after Rikki changing in mid-stride from 2 legs to a 4 as my jeans hit the back of the pickup. Chasing after her, the first few minutes in my wolf form tend to be a bit overwhelming the magnified scents and the clarity of my night vision. At the edge of the woods Rikki enters I catch the scent of other wolves. Barking a yip at her trying to catch the scent path they took, tracking was never my strong suit but these woods are mine and I am not about to allow interlopers. Tracking them to the small creek they crossed it getting soaked so they wouldn't leave a marked scent anymore. Turning towards Rikki staring at her with a warning glance, someone wanted us to track them. I turn around heading back towards the meadow yipping twice again to Rikki.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm

*hearing Alcide yipping, she slowed and turned, heading back to the meadow. Just as she came out of the tree line, she was knocked sideways, by something large, and it was growling at her. Yelping out, she knew Alcide would hear her, she crouched down, her ears laid back, growling at the wolf in front of her. Seeing another wolf to her side, she turned, growling at the other one. Ready to spring at a moments notice. She could smell Alcide, and hear him as he moved towards her, after hearing her yelp. The wolf in front of her, wet and muddy, growled louder and jumped at her, she dodged and swiped him with claws and jumped out of the way of the other one. Seeing a white blur, she watches as Alcide pins the other wolf to the ground, growling and bearing teeth. She circled the other one, and waited to see what Alcide wanted her to do with these two*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 pm

*Pinning down the wolf growling low in my throat flashing my fangs at the other wolf nearest Rikki showing my displeasure that he's near my she wolf. He slinks back away from her as I try to scent them to see if I know these two. Their scents do not come to mind of anyone I have encountered. They came into my territory without acknowledging me and explaining what there business is within my area. The wolf grabs my paw in his mouth as I take a chunk out of his ear, he yelps and scrambles away from underneath me.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:07 pm

*looking over as Alcide takes a chunk out of the wolfs ear, she turns back to the one in front of her, baring her canines at him, growling low, her ears back. Snapping her jaws at him, she watches as he shrinks back from Alcides growl. She knew Derick was a sissy, and not Alpha material, but was glad he recognized Alcide for the Alpha he was. Watching as the wolf gave her one last long stare, he yipped and the one that was bleeding, turned and took off running, Derick not far behind. Stopping and turning back, she could feel his gaze on her as she went to Alcides side, rubbing her body against his. Hearing Derick howl in the distance, she looked around then turned, heading back to the truck. Shifting when she got there, she already had her jeans on by the time Alcide shifted and moved towards her, that predatory, wolf gaze on her. Looking up at him, she pulled her shirt over her head.*

I'm ready to go home wolf, can we just go home?

*jerking her boots on, not bothering to tie them. She was shaking too bad to attempt tying them. Feeling Alcides stare on her, she turned back, as he just stood there staring at her*

What Alcide? here *hands him his pants* get dressed so we can go... please?

*she looked around, thinking what a wimp and no good enforcer she was, if she was going to let a wolf from her past scare her to near death*

Please just say whatever your thinking Alcide, the silent treatment isn't doing us any good....
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 pm

*Looking at Rikki, the ambush really rattled her to the core, concern rolls off me trying to come down off the adrenaline high and wanting to kill something tamping down my wolf. Taking my jeans from her sliding them on, reaching into the back of the pickup pulling out a water to wash the blood and the taste of rancid wolf out of my mouth. Spitting the water out washing my mouth out a couple times. I slide on my boots not bothering with the socks or shirt pulling Rikki against me kissing the top of her head,*

Darlin, I am sorry those mangy curs ruined our perfect moonlight run/date. We get so little time together and they ruined it. I didn't know their scent, so I will talk to some others with the pack to see who's rogue in the area. Don't let them worry you my SheWolf, I agree we should head back to the apartment. I love you and will protect you until my last breath. Come on lover mine load up I did catch you and that means I get my slave girl for the week!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:29 pm