For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Prepping for more 'Guests'

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Prepping for more 'Guests' Empty Prepping for more 'Guests'

Post by Violet Rose Asher Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 am

Daniel had said that we'd still have time, that the 'Company' would need to regroup and formulate a new plan, they'd have to wait for backup and with any luck that red headed Bitch Olivia DeWitt would show her fucking face!

Daniel would be the one picking up the deliveries that were due to arrive. He'd made plans with his Uncle on where to drop them safely so as not to get mixed up in any crossfire.

We'd spent all of the morning burying Frag Mines, laying fishline to claymores and setting up C4's with detonators around the entrances, tree bases, and any approach. We were as set as we were going to be.

Once back inside Daniel showed Bobcat the tunnel that he could run through to stretch his legs out in, but only when Daniel said it was safe. We were we hidden a long ways from the house, and had all our Com links, radio chatter, scanner and DVR camera's in place, if anything moved or came near us, the alarms would sound.

While Daniel and Bobcat were in the tunnel I went through and cleaned all the guns, double checked magazines and reloaded all the ammo I could. I had everything laid out all neat a clean, empty bags at the ready to grab anything that we would need, the whole entire west wall was nothing except all the foot lockers. We were ready for anything!!

Laying down I fell asleep straight away, a little while later, I felt Bobcat and Daniel both curl around me....

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:01 pm