For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Have you seen this boy?

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Have you seen this boy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you seen this boy?

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:56 am

"I just thought with me being this crazy guy, now that I am not in Anchorage, that you would want to leave?" he looked at he shyly, knowing that if he revealed everything to her that she would run a mile, knowing that he had a lot of stuff kept hidden in his closet that he didn't want to think about, especially what happened with Jessica as it was still so raw to him at the minute.

"Sure lead the way" he smiled as she wanted to go back to her apartment as it would be a lot cooler there.

Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 am

She chuckled and held his hand. "Hoyt, you're not crazy. We all got bad things in our lives, that doesn't make you crazy" she said as she lead him outside. She had been driving a nice red jeep with the roof up so she could run the AC.

She let go of his hand so he could get in as she got into the driver's seat. She checked her phone where she'd been using the GPS.

"You sure live in a very tiny town, took me ages to find it"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 am

Hoyt climbed into her red jeep and welcomed the blast from the AC, feeling the breeze wash over him, cooling his sweating skin, wishing now that he had a cold shower if he knew how hot it was outside. Laughing at the comment about finding the small town.

"I used to like it here, it used to be quiet, without any vampires, witches, ghosts, faeries, hell, the only thing we haven't had is zombies" he laughed.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:12 am

Amy turned the car around, getting back on the lone road and heading out of the town.

"Faeries? I take it you don't like supernatural stuff" she said, trying to gauge how he would react if he knew that she was half fae. She wasn't fond of the other things he mentioned, especially vampires.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:18 am

"I only know one, well that is what i remember, she is a good girl, never done anything wrong to me, she was dating Vampire Bill Compton, or is. I don't know. All vampires should be dead and stay dead. All other supernatural people can keep the hell away from me. What do you know about Faeries?" he asked curiously.

Last edited by Hoyt Fortenberry on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:21 am

All other supernatural people can keep the hell away from me. What do you know about Faeries?

She winced. Aside from a vampire dating a faery being very strange the way he said that they should stay the hell away from him cut her. She wasn't sure if she should lie and tell him she knew nothing, or tell him she was half fae.

Eventually her nature would come out, a vampire would show, her brother or sisters would show and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to know that they weren't totally human.

"I...know a lot..."she said softly, glad she had driving to distract her mind from processing the painful emotions of his imminent rejection.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 am

"I only ever met one faerie, she works at Merlotte's, she knows stuff, she can hear people's thoughts, and there is something about her blood that vampires like. That's all that i know, so tell me, what else is there about faeries? Are there evil types of faeries?" he smirked as he settled further into the seat in the car and watched as the trees passed by them, turning to wait to see what Amy said.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:34 am

She shrugged. "Like all living creatures, there are good and evil ones. The same is with Faeries. Most Faeries just want to blend, theres...already too few numbers as is. Not all faeries can read minds, they're all different with different abilities" she began, trying to keep it simple.

"As for the vampire thing... well you're not wrong there. Vampires love faerie blood. The consensus is that vampires nearly wiped out all faeries. So because of that... some faeries have taken to reproducing without care, making more fae solely to bring up numbers" she said as she turned a corner, now on their way to shreveport. The sun was blazing overhead so she went a bit faster, wanting mostly to get home and cool off.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 am

Hoyt found it weird that Amy knew so much bout faeries, and how she knew so much about the population of faeries and their powers, Sookie was a faerie and from what he knew, she didn't know very much about herself.

"How do you know so much, i mean Sookie doesn't know much about herself, so how do you know about it? Is there an encyclopedia about the supernatural that i don't know about?" he asked curiously.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:59 am

Amy chuckled softly as she shook her head "No, no encyclopedia. You just..tend to know about the things that concern you" she said sadly. She looked around and found a small dirt road where she pulled over.

"Hoyt...I am half fae. I know all these things because they concern me" she said, turning to look at him.

"I don't expect you to accept me... from what you've said you've had less than pleasant experiences with supernatural beings, but at least I'll be honest with you with what I am"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 am

"Hoyt...I am half Fae"

She pulled over onto a dirt track, and Hoyt opened the car door and jumped out slamming the door shut as he walked a little way from the car. Why was all, well the two girls that he loved both supernatural? Did he have a big ass sign flashing above his head? He ran his hand through his hair as he picked up a large stone and threw it in to the trees.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Amy sighed. She got out of the car but stayed a prudent distance from him. "Hoyt. I'll....drive you home. I'm just glad that you're ok here."

She leaned against her jeep, just waiting for his response. At least he wasn't cursing her out or anything so it was a plus.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Hoyt couldn't believe this, she was a supernatural...another one that he had fallen for yet again, did he have something about him that drew them all to him, like a piece of meat? Why couldn't he just find a normal 'human' girl to love, just like his mama wanted.

"Your a fucking 'Faery'! Jesus mother of GOD! Your a Faery!" his hand pumped together as his fingers ran through his hair "I can't FUCKING! believe this!"
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 pm

She nodded, every word of his felt like a stab into her heart, but life had schooled her well in hiding those sorts of emotions.

"Then I'll drive you home Hoyt. You'll never see or hear from me again" she said with a calm she wasn't feeling.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:50 pm

"Why didn't you tell me before now...I have told you everything about me. Hell i told you stuff i ain't never told my mama, hell not even Jason before he gone and shacked up with my ex-girlfriend...I thought you were different Amy!" his words pained as he tried to absorb all of this, if it wasn't one thing it was another and another.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:58 pm

She sighed. "Then what Hoyt? I tell you I'm half fae when you meet me, you hate me and we replay this same scene"

She ran her fingers through her hair. "Like I said...I'll just.. drive you home and get out of your life. It was wrong of me to think I'd be accepted"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 pm

"Look I am sorry alright! I spent the last 9 months thinking I was going to have a normal life, with no vampires, sun light, and kids, a boy and a girl. Have a nice normal family with the girl that i loved. But noooo, the world doesn't want Hoyt to have that life. It wants Hoyt to suffer...Look I need to go, I need to think, I need sometime alone...I will call you tomorrow Amy" he whispered as he turned to walk back the way that Amy had driven, wanting to be alone.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Amy sighed. The sad part was he could have that normal life, with sun light, kids and no vampires. She was half human, and yielded more to her human nature than anything, but Hoyt was too angry to listen to her. She didn't go after him, instead she got into her car and drove off. She'd wait and see if he called, otherwise... she'd go back to Alaska.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:34 am