For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I need a break from Shreveport!

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

I need a break from Shreveport! Empty I need a break from Shreveport!

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 am

Ginger had called me in a panic, she'd gone to the dry cleaners and picked up Pam's Blouses and skirts, but couldn't fine the leather, it wasn't there. "I asked Violet really and the lady with the funny accent said their leathers were not there! Pam's going to kill me!"

Jimmney freakig Christmas it's a damn good thing this woman's good at cleaning up Vamp. Rolling my eyes "Calm down, I'll take care of it, okay and no one needs to know, buy there are several cleaners in town, one is the place we take all of Pam and Eric's leather too, the do the best, and can get anything out of them. Just go enjoy your day off, mkay?"

"Oh okay, thank you Violet for keeping it a secret, have a good one." She hung up cheerful and batty as ever. Her radar works great for danger, if only she could scream BEFORE something happened, then we'd be set!

Setting my book down off to the side, I walked back to my bedroom, shimmeeying into my favorite ripped pair of levi's and old Mauve T-shirt, grabbing soft socks, I slide those on before stepping into my boots and smoothing the Levi's over the tops, very bottom hem in the bad dragging along the floor. Double checking my lockbox, I grabbed it, my jacket and bad before sauntering out for the day.

Stopping by the leather cleaners, I picked up Pam and Eric's leather clothing, stopping by the bar once again, leaving the car running i ran them in, placing them into the correct offices. Running back out I headed to to gun range.

"Hey good to see you Violet, was starting to wonder if you were alright, you're usually here first thing on Mondays"

"Weird couple of days Tony, that's all." He handed me my order of ammo. I wne out to the range and fired off close to 60 rounds before I started to feel better.

I wanted to see the water today, the here the rhythmic waves lap and watch the sun slip down over the horizon, setting the water on fire.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

I need a break from Shreveport! Empty Re: I need a break from Shreveport!

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Driving down to NOLA, tunes blaring out the window had always been a de-stressing ritual for me. Once down there I'd find a decent place to park as close to the water as I could.

Finding the perfect spot I got out of the car, tucked my gun into my jacket pocket and headed down towards the water. I had made it down here in enough time to catch the beginning of the sun set, the way the light would sparkle off the lapping waves, the colors changing to rosy and peach hues before darkening to shades of violet before the sun sank and twilight was a foot.

I spotted that handsome man again this trip down, I've seen him the last three times I've been down. Each time I hear the bike pull up before I catch a glimpse of him. He stays through the sunset, disappears once twilight sets in, but I always hear his bike start up as I walk back to the car and get in. He wears leather pants, and looks yummier than all get out. I'm hoping one of these days I'll get the courage to talk to him. It's been a long time since Terry passed, but I hadn't found a soul worth dating since his murder.

Don't know what it is about that guy on the bike, but he always makes my heart skip a couple of beats, and I get freaking butterflies in my tummy....

Driving back to Shreveport my mind keeps drifting away..
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:00 am

Damn that man on the bike was fine, I'd caught a hint of leathers and my imagination ran with it, that someday he'd walk into Fangtasia, sweep me off my feet and love the hell out of me, grinning, in the best most primale way possible..

Upon returning to the house, a bath was in order, setting my things down on the table, I wondered back to the bedroom stripping clothes off in the process. Putting my Glock into it's hidden holder behind my headboard of the bed, tossing my clothing into the hamper before tip toeing to the bathroom. I ran a very hot bath infusing it with lilac and jasmine oil along with a little cocoa butter.

Easing down into the heated bliss I let everything go, the only image I held in my head was that of a man on a motorcycle wearing leathers that I wanted to tear from his body, and ride both him and the bike....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:45 pm