For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What Comes Around Goes Away

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

What Comes Around Goes Away  Empty What Comes Around Goes Away

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 am

*Vampires tend to the bane of my existence. Every pain in my adult life can be traced back to a vampire. Debbie left me for Coot the bitch boy of a vampire. She was addicted to vampire blood. Vampires just suck.

Living in the fog after Debbie broke off the engagement. All I did was work and drink at Lou Pines til I could be poured into a bed after last call, starting all over again when the alarm went off at seven. Dick my good friend watched my decline with a shaking head. So he and his wife decided to have a BBQ in my honor to get me back into the circuit. Muffy had this killer sangria, I had 7 which was five too many. I met Summer there. She found me charming in a drunken galant way. I slept on the floor of their rumpus room, woke with a headache that took two days to go away but had Summers number on my hand. I called her that night, staying on the phone for two hours.

She and I had a easy relationship, dinner or watching television always ending up in bed, she was a passionate giving lover. Debbie was always so needy. I started looking forward to spending time with Summer. She was easy going, not asking much from me. Summer was a change from Debbie. I was addicted to Summer. When I thought there might be something there, after a particularly passionate interlude, I mentioned something about making this more permanent she laughed at me sitting up looking at me with those beautiful eyes and her just had sex hair saying,*

"Alcide you are not over Debbie plus I am not looking to replace her or something, I am having a bit of fun. Lighten up."

*Those words washed over me like cold water, wakening me to Summer, that I was just a stop on her tour or something. She falls asleep I laid there in the darkness thinking about things. When she left the next morning I had decided Summer didn't want the same things I did. So I didn't return her calls and she finally went back to her hometown. I started back to working all the time, and making long weekend runs as my wolf, to break up the time.

I figured it was time to move on with my life, clearing out the last of the things of Debbie's. Filling up two boxes calling her to come get them. I had avoiding seeing her. She stopped by for the boxes opening them looking in one of the boxes finding a picture of us when we were in high school. Showing it to me, I remember when and where it was taken we talked about the good times, the breakup her sobriety and the future. I could still see Debbie in it, and she still loved me. So when the calls came to help search for Sookie and Eric Northman adding my crews to the work on his builders new site I took it, the crews building the houses while I worked on the one for Debbie, spending my free time looking for Sookie in wolf form, never finding anything more than her scent at the cemetery. Debbie and I moved in after she decorated the place, against Janice wishes that Debbie doesn't deserve a second chance. This made the push for me to leave Jackson once and for all.

Debbie seemed happy in Shreveport and loved playing housefrau. All I cared for was her happiness. Work was plentiful, and kept me busy. Sookie showing up on the doorstep was shocking, yet I was glad to see her alive and well. Not mentioning her visit to Debbie wasn't the smoothest move on my part. All of Debbie's insecurities seems to resurface when Sookie came back.

Vampires tend to the bane of my existence. Every pain in my adult life can be traced back to a vampire. Debbie was addicted to the vampire blood again. Sookie was sleeping with another vampire. I'll say it once again vampires just suck.*

What Comes Around Goes Away  Alcide11

What Comes Around Goes Away  Kristen-bell-wallpaper-pic-2

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:12 am