For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Red Dress or The Black Dress

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Red Dress or The Black Dress Empty The Red Dress or The Black Dress

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Bill would normally have felt the sunset spark his body to life, feeling every single inch of him jolt to life as though his body had been jerked away with a shock of electricity, but today he did not feel it. He woke with ease, no sudden alert as he stretched his arms above his head. His eyes open as looked around, he was in his master bedroom, wrapped heavily in thick duvets. He could have sworn that he had taken shelter in his hidden chamber in the basement, mostly as he knew that Kiara would want to avoid him at all heavy costs after their argument the night before that still weighed heavy on his mind. Bill felt unusually tired for some reason which he could not explain why, he tossed the covers from his body and trotted to the large walk-in wardrobe, his eyes heavy as he switched on the light, standing in front of a large mirror. He looked into the mirror, and stood their dumbfounded - Kiara?

"Kiara?" he asked as he took a small step forward closer to the mirror and stood there. His hands gripped her breasts, he was stood in nothing but a pink tank tap and a very tiny pair of panties. His hands ran of his body as he had to be dreaming, he had to be. He couldn't be... His hands rested on his stomach as he felt every inch of his skin..He was Kiara.

The Red Dress or The Black Dress Mirand10

Bill let out a hurling scream, a much high pitched scream that was not his own, it was Kiara's. His hurling scream filled the room as the door to the master bedroom opened and Martin, his chef ran in.

"What's wrong Kiara!" he shouted at Bill as he tried to shield himself from Martin.

Bill tried to compose himself as he realized that he was stood in nothing but the thin lingerie.

"Nothing...Martin. Bad dream" he said as he realized that Martin was stood watching him...well Kiara...him....Kiara...Him, it was him, William Compton.

"Alright. Would you like anything for breakfast?" he asked curiously.

"Mmmm...Whatever you are making" Bill said as he tried to get him to leave.

"Breakfast will be ready in an hour" he frowned as he closed the door as he exited.

Bill listened out as he heard Martin descend the stairs, Bill had underestimated how far a were could hear as he heard Martin talk with with the other male staff.

"You should have seen what I just saw!"

"What now? Another one of your fantasy's about the Boss's girl?"

"No, I just walked in on her wearing almost nothing!"

"No way! You know if the King finds out about that, he will have your head!"

"He won't find out J, god its giving me wood just thinking about her. Have you heard her screaming when she is screwing that damn vampire? I bet I could make her scream, she won't know what has hit her"

"You shouldn't be saying things like that about Ms Griffen. She is a nice girl"

"She is very nice, when she is bouncing on top of my dick! One day, when she sees what that Vampire is like, she is gonna be begging me to fuck her!"

"You keep dreaming Martin, she is with Mr Compton, he will kill you"

"Not before I kill him first and then take his girl. I am going to bend her over on this table *he heard a thud on the wooden table* And I am going to make her scream my name! She is going to be riding my dick so hard, she is going to either want more...or beg me to stop. I will show her fuckin a dead guy ain't nothing compared to fuckin me"

Bill growled as he heard the whole conversation between Martin and the other human kitchen staff, if he was in Kiara, then he was going to have some fun. Now what to wear? The Red Dress or the Black dress?

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:46 am