For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What Are Girls Made Of? Sugar, Spice And All Things Nice....

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

What Are Girls Made Of? Sugar, Spice And All Things Nice.... Empty What Are Girls Made Of? Sugar, Spice And All Things Nice....

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 pm

*Opening my eyes holding my head, feeling dizzy from sitting up too quickly. Feeling silky soft long hair brushing my shoulders and back. Running my fingers to my scalp finding long hair looking down to see I am dressed in a sweater and skimpy bikini panties. Blinking rapidly thinking wow some dream I am having looking and running my hands over my bountiful mounds giving them a test squeeze. Wow loving this dream feeling a bud pressing into my palm I squeeze it feeling the pressure and tugging. Shaking my head standing up, an intense urge to urinate.

Stepping into the bedroom heading towards the bathroom pulling down the bikinis, standing there feeling around for my anaconda to find it's not there looking up seeing Rikki in the mirror stunned turning this way and that inspecting the image in the looking glass with growing fascination. Pulling the sweater off dropping it onto the tile, stepping out of the panties to get a closer look, sliding a hand down the lush curves, feeling the goose flesh bumps appear edging closer to juncture to paradise, feeling a stubbly downy fluff my breath hitching, as I hear the strains of Lady Antebellum Wanted You More playing sighing walking to pick up the phone on the dresser, seeing it's a notification for an appointment at the Curl Up and Dye Salon for a bikini wax in 2 hours from now. Dropping the phone on the floor with a gasp and a squeal. Why in the wide wide world of sports would I dream about a bikini wax.

Growling in frustration the urge to urinate becoming unbearable stalking back into the bathroom sitting down the seat of the toilet. Oh Great a shy bladder moment. Straining finally with intense concentration a trickle begins turning into a steady stream, letting up from the straining as the flow slows, taking some bath tissue wadding it up blotting it around in a inept motion thinking this feels way too real. Reaching around to flush, standing up grabbing the robe off the hook sliding it on, thinking OH Whoa it doesn't fit. It's my robe why is it engulfing me.

Looking back at the reflection of my blue robe on the female form, touching the plush fabric with the stunning realization. I am in my she wolfs body. Holy Fuck Cakes, staggering over tripping on the too big robe falling onto the chair hitting my hip, the pain radiates throughout my body. Standing up with some painful difficulty, thinking okay where is my true body and what did I do in my past lives to deserve this karma?

Picking up the discarded phone looking at the calender to see what I on the agenda for today besides the bikini wax. Meeting with the tile salesman, a to do list picking up dry cleaning, paying bills and buying groceries. Well I can do that no problem. Looking at the rest of the week growling dropping the phone again. Tomorrow I have to see the OB/GYN for a yearly check up at 1 PM and a 4 PM mammogram. I must have been one sadistic SOB in a past life for this karma. Picking up the phone scrolling through the contacts to locate Dr Ford MD OB/GYN, pressing call office, the phone rings hearing a nasal voice answering,*

"Doctors office Selena speaking how may I direct your call?"

*Clearing my throat thinking speak normally,*

Yes this is Rikki Mercer I have a 1 PM yearly check, I need to reschedule if it's possible.

*Hearing the nasal voice saying,*

"Ms. Mercer you have pushed your appointment forward twice already, I will have to charge you for missing a visit if you push it once more."

*Thinking Holy Fuck Cakes I can't do that to her, hell I can't do that to me. Confused. Hearing her breathing impatiently on the other end,*

Okay I will be there at 1 PM is there anything I need to do special?

*The nasal voice sounding more irritated intones,*

No intercourse 24 hours prior to the appointment, please come freshly showered, no powders, or lotions it could disturb the testing. Please bring I.D. and insurance card, with the co pay amount. Is there anything else you need."

*Hearing the list mentally recording it, I got this no prob, if Rikki is in my body, she isn't speaking to me and will not indulge in hate sex or if we do make up she might not want to make up fully. Sighing*

Thank you I will be there.

*Mentally making a note to make sure I don't go alone, who knows what will go on. A mammogram I have heard of them not exactly sure what that is. Well I better start getting ready for a bikini wax. I am sure it's going to be painful and humiliating possibly degrading.*

What Are Girls Made Of? Sugar, Spice And All Things Nice.... Rikki_10

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:40 am