For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Back To Normal

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Back To Normal Empty Back To Normal

Post by Bill Compton Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Getting back to normal, whatever normal was. It seemed that in Bill's physical and mental absence his duties as King had been building up thoroughly fast and it seemed to be growing even more as he scanned through her emails that had gone unanswered there were a few emails from Zafrina, but those could wait another night, he didn't want to think about her at the moment. He had other pressing matters that he needed too attend to, he had been thinking of ways that he could avoid becoming betrothed to the Queen of Louisiana but it seemed the only way that he could avoid her terms was if he was too meet the True Death or he was no longer King of Louisiana. But by giving up the throne he would not have the powers that he had gained and leaned to control over the two years that he had ascended to the throne. He would not have the extra power to guard himself, Jessica or Kiara from his enemies that had been crawling out of the wood work a lot recently, especially as there had still been no sightings of Christian which worried him as there was no sightings and no one had heard anything from him. But Bill still had an inkling that he was close by, but could not pin point his exact location. But with everything that had been happening over the last few days. He was at his weakest, he would not be able to help Jessica. Pulling out his cell, he hit a few keys to send to 'Carl' the head of his security team. Then he dialed Jessica; straight to voice-mail.

"Jessica. You shall be having extra guards station with you. I thought you would like to know. This is not optional. They shall be joining you shortly"

Hanging up the phone and dropping it into his pocket, he knew Jessica would not like it, but he had no choice, she would have to learn to accept it. He listened out carefully, he could still hear Kiara sleeping soundly upstairs, hr grinned, she was worn out which he was not surprised about. Looking back over to his computer screen he could still see the piling emails that he could not bare to look at, shutting the screen down. He relaxed further into his chair and pulled out his book 'War and Peace by Tolstoy' an Italian transcript version that he had acquired on his journey's around Italy.

Back To Normal 42351810

"Sì, amore, ... ma non l'amore che ama per qualcosa, per guadagnare qualcosa, o per qualcosa, ma che l'amore che ho sentito per la prima volta, morendo, ho visto il mio nemico, ma lo amava. I sapeva che sentimento d'amore che è l'essenza dell'anima, per la quale nessun oggetto è necessario"

Translation - "Yes, love, ...but not the love that loves for something, to gain something, or because of something, but that love that I felt for the first time, when dying, I saw my enemy and yet loved him. I knew that feeling of love which is the essence of the soul, for which no object is needed"

Bill felt relaxed, for the first time, he felt peaceful and relaxed, he felt like he was himself. Things were back to normal, well he hoped they were. Were there?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm