For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

To each, their own

Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

To each, their own Empty To each, their own

Post by Claude Crane Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 pm

*I haven't felt right lately. I mean, sure, I have been working and being with family. Being with my family always helped my mood before, but it's different. Nothing has helped bring me out of my funk at all lately. Things just haven't felt right, food doesn't taste the same, drinks don't help, talking is even worse. I can barely sleep at night because my head is just swarming around my emptiness. I feel a void in my heart, a void that only that right person can fill. I mean, I thought I filled it when I met Jessica, but that ended up being a vampire charm and not true love. I look around to everyone I know, they all have somebody. That one person that does it for them. That one person they love and would do anything for to make them happy. The one person who loves them back. But me? Nope, I have nothing like that. I could go out and have meaningless sex with any man or woman to my heart's content, but that wouldn't do anything, but make matters worse for me. It's not the same. I want to make love, not have sex. I want that one person, that no matter how hard my day is or how much I have on my mind, they can make me smile or laugh and everything is ok again. I am not jealous of my friends and family for their love and happiness, I am happy for them. I just wish I had the same thing. Maybe one day......*

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:49 pm