For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Is this happening?

Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Is this happening? Empty Is this happening?

Post by Amy Williams Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Amy drove them back to her home. Her brother had converted a small 3 story building into her own personal house. She parked her car inside a small shaded area and got out. She was still going over the fact that Hoyt had asked her to be his girlfriend. She didn't think he'd ever get over the fact she was fae.

She opened her trunk, taking out her groceries. "I...don't have anything prepared to eat Hoyt... we can order something... unless you want to wait while I cook" she said shyly moving to unlock and open her door.

Is this happening? 2jcwsw8

She walked in, setting her groceries on the counter in her kitchen. At least she had plenty of juice to offer him. But now she felt strange, not having something more manly like beer to offer him.

"Make yourself at home"she offered with a smile as she walked around, putting food away, waiting for his decision on what he wanted.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Is this happening? Empty Re: Is this happening?

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Hoyt had been keeping himself quiet during the short journey to her house, he would need to remember where she lived for future reference. He watched the scenery blur past him as she parked the car in a shaded area. It was getting hot this time of year and he was used to it, but knew that she wasn't as she had the air conditioning blasted full pelt in her car.

"Anything you like. I eat anything" he smirked.

"Make yourself at home"

Hoyt looked around in awe at her apartment, it was huge compared to his mama's house. It was perfect.

"You have a nice place here" he called to her as he looked around.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:21 pm

She chuckled "Well, what can I say... my brother insisted I have a nice place"

She opened the fridge and poured out some strawberry lemonade for him. "Here...I'm sure you could use a drink"

She began to pull out her phone. She didn't want to keep Hoyt hungry so she figured she could order some food from a local bbq place.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Hoyt accepted the drink and took a large swig of the cool liquid and it bubbled down his throat, tickling his lips as he drank some more.

"They should serve this at Merlotte's" he joked.

He drained the glass and slid it on to the work top.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:29 pm

She chuckled, catching the glass quite gracefully "I take it you want more?" she asked as she reached held the phone to her ear.

"uhh yes I'm here... I'll take 3 orders of ribs... 2 boxes of fried chicken... yes yes It's me Hank..." she chuckled "Yes yes the usual.. oh and throw in an extra pie...I got company" she finished her order and hung up, pouring him some more lemonade.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:40 pm

"Yes please" he jumped at the chance and waited til he had another glass of the liquid. "Let me pay for the order. Its the least I can do" he smiled. Putting his hand into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and started counting some notes.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

She chuckled and shook her head "Relax... Hank never charges me.. I helped him out shortly after I got here and he insists I can eat for free" she said casually.

She put a few things away and sat across from him at her counter. "You wanna wash up? you look a bit sweaty" she teased. Louisiana was a hot state and maybe Hoyt was used to it but she sure wasn't.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:46 pm

"I will after I eat. Besides it makes me look more manly" he joked "It's what my best friend Jas..." he stopped himself.

He remembered that he was no longer his best friend anymore. He had ruined it all.

"Yeah i think I will. The bathroom?" he asked.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 pm

She blinked. Hoyt had been about to say something but his pained expression told her whatever he'd been about to say was a source of pain for him.

"Um...oh yeah" she said as she lead him upstairs to the second floor where her bathroom and laundry room were.

"Here... I'll bring you some clean towels"she said softly as she disappeared into a linen closet.

Is this happening? 29ndkk3Is this happening? 20gjib7
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Hoyt followed her towards her bathroom, he hated that he has Jason was on his mind, he hated that man. Once he was inside her bathroom he looked on in awe.

"Jeez, this room is bigger than my house" he chuckled.

Once she had returned with the towels.

"Look, I didn't mean to ruin the moment, just some things i don't wanna think about" he said sighing.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:12 pm

She shook her head as she set some clean towels down. "Don't worry about it. You think about what you need to think about. I'll be downstairs" she said with a soft smile before she left to give him some privacy.

She had picked up fragments of his thoughts. Whoever this 'jason' person was he'd clearly hurt Hoyt deeply. Every time the name floated through Hoyt's mind his thoughts went red with rage and everything became hard to discern.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Hoyt smiled at her as she left him alone in the bathroom. He turned again to stand in front of the mirror, he hated that he had let Jason Stackhouse ruin a perfect moment with Amy. He peeled himself of his t-shirt and turned on the faucet and lowered his hands into the freezing cold water and washed his face.

The water trickled down his neck and down his back, down his chest. The temperature of the water make his skin pimple at the sharp coolness of the liquid.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:27 pm

While Hoyt showered the food arrived. She set up all the boxes on the counter. Plenty of bbq, wings, sweet rice, beans, cornbread and two pies, one apple, one cherry.

She tidied up a bit then figured it was safe for now to venture up to her room and change out of her errand clothes.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Hoyt continued to stare into the mirror as he washed his hands through his hair, water trickling from his hair down his face. He welcomed the coolness of the water and the moment alone. After letting the water out he pulled back on his t-shirt and ran his hand through his hair again as he ventured out of the bathroom to find Amy.

"Amy?" he called out.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:14 pm

"Upstairs..." she called out from the winding stairs. She had taken a moment to bask in the sunlight that spilled in her room. As a fae she loved the sun and if it wasn't for sunburn she'd stay under it's rays forever.

She'd changed out of her stuffy clothes, instead she'd been basking in her tiny boyshorts and a loose tank top. The ceiling fan in her room was going, keeping everything cool.
    Is this happening? Eg7eh
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:38 pm

"Upstairs..."

Hoyt headed towards where he heard Amy, searching her out until he found her in her room, changed out of clothes that she was in before.

"Wow" was all he said.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Amy turned around and smiled "Hungry? Food is here" she said casually as she slid on a pair of cut off jean shorts, but left them open so they gave a delicious peek at her boyshorts.

Cool as a cucumber she walked pass him, barefoot to head downstairs where she'd laid out all the food which was enough to feed a small army.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Hoyt's mouth hung open a little, he thought he had a little drool trickling from his mouth as he just stood there and watched Amy dress into some small shorts that wouldn't even fit over his leg.

"Hungry? Food is here"

She smiled as she walked past him, he turned to follow her hot on her heels when his stomach rumbled as he saw all this food.

"You feeding an army?" he asked smirking and took a seat at the table.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:17 pm

She chuckled. "What can I say? I can pack it on and still look good" she said as she poured him some more juice before sitting down.

"Must be the fae blood. We can eat and eat and burn through it quickly" she added as an afterthought. She served herself a bit of everything before digging into the ribs like a pro.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Hoyt didn't know where to begin he just picked at a bit of everything and dug in and watched how Any was almost inhaling the ribs.

"I know girls who would love your figure" he smirked as he dug into the ribs and drank his glass of strawberry lemonade.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:36 pm

She chuckled as she licked her fingers. "Well... I don't care much for figures. I'm happy how I look"

She was nibbling on some corn before she paused. Hoyt was watching her intently.

"What?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Hoyt was digging into the cornbread, as he kept staring at Amy across the table from him as she moved onto something else, corn maybe. He wasn't really paying attention.

"What?"

Hoyt chuckled as he took a sip from his glass.

"Nothin...How did i get so lucky?" he smirked shyly.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:46 pm

She chuckled and shrugged "I'd say I'm the lucky one... not many genuine good guys out there" she said as she set down the small cob of corn.

She reached for a napkin, wiping her hands. "You want some dessert?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:14 pm

"Believe me when I say that I am the lucky one" he chirped in as he started picking at the bbq wings and took a large bite out of them as he almost choked on her last statement.

"Yeah....dessert sounds good" he smirked innocently.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 pm

She blinked, not sure if she was getting why he was smirking but she stood and walked over to her fridge where she was keeping the pies chilled.

"Would you like apple or cherry?" she asked as she also pulled out some ice cream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:18 am