For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

An old friend

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

An old friend Empty An old friend

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Sam hadn't heard from Alcide since he refused to take the lead of Marcus' old pack. He'd done him a great favor by killing Marcus and inadvertently saved his life. He wondered how Alcide was doing with all this coming out crap and how his business was being affected. More importantly, if he had shifted for humans and revealed his true nature.

Dialing Alcide's cell he waited for an answer.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

An old friend Empty Re: An old friend

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:22 pm

The ring startled Alcide from the deep thought. Looking at the number, it was Sam. Just who he had been thinking about calling after the bar closed. Sliding a large finger across the touch pad to answer on the galaxy III. "Alcide speaking" The bass voice rumbling threw the air.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:23 pm

-Hey Alcide, it's Sam, Sam Merlotte. I uh, was wondering if you'd been catching the news lately?- He said with a chuckle and leaned against the bar, holding the cell to his ear. It was like the world had gone mad, just when vampires had started to become accepted the were community decided it was time to show themselves but unfortunately Sam heard nothing about this.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Leaning back in the chair, and listening to the shifter talk. He understood where Sam was coming from and wondered a few things. "Yeah Sam, I don't know. A few of my guys walked out the humans, the weres are pissed by the way some are acting, and well some women are acting bonkers to. How is business for you though?" Waiting for his reply, fingers ran threw the damp locks.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Shaking his head even though he couldn't be seen, -Hell I wish I could say that it was good but it's not. People think I'll bite em', or worse they make fun. I shifted into a Collie, guess that wasn't the greatest decision.- He sighed. -I've had about...oh four or five customers, a few protesters and a drunk who ruined a woman's shirt with his beer.- Chuckling he shook his head in disgust at all that was happening.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Not sure if it was the brightest idea, but then again it would be a good way to see Sooks. "Well, if you need a wolf I'll come down to Bon Temp's to help out for a few days. A collie dude why not a lion?" Shaking his head and holding in the chuckle. He was actually glad Sam couldn't see him at the time.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 pm

-I sure could use business but don't wanna put you in a position. Things will pick up I hope.- He laughed and nodded. -Well I was going for, 'hey we're really harmless' but uh that didn't go as planned.- Sam stuck his hand in his pocket and walked towards his office, closing the door behind him. -Are you planning on, you know...coming out? Or have you already? I'm not sure but I think this might not have been wise, considering Luna and I just got shot for being what we were and we weren't even out yet.-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:46 pm

"I did I think that's why one secretary left her panties on my desk with her number. I'll be down in the morning to help and give you some business. I got some work to do down that ways anyhow." Alcide had already throw the rank red lace thong in the thrash along with the pictures, that was an image he would never get out of his mind. Shaking his head trying to get rid of that picture, somethings a man never needed to see. He looked at the plans for one of the additions to a house in Bon Temps. Why not? "I'll see you then okay? No more Collie gotta show them you ain't dickless man."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Sam chuckled and nodded. -Yeah man that sounds good. Panties huh? Well, maybe next time I'll take that advice and turn into a lion give them a roar so loud they wet their panties.- He laughed and leaned forward with his elbows on his desk. -I guess chicks dig weres more than shifters. But uh yeah, call me when you're in town and I'll hook you up with some good food and beers.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am