For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Fanger Quote

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Fanger Quote Empty Fanger Quote

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:31 pm

He picked up the cell while still in the hotel. Jessica had wanted a quote from him for some kind of work around her place. This would keep him in town for a few more days, he could talk to Sam later in the week about maybe helping with security again and then there was the sight of Sooks in those small black shorts. Mind on work Alcide he mentally reminded himself. The cell started to ring as he waited for the vamp to pick up.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Fanger Quote Empty Re: Fanger Quote

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:36 pm

I was about to jump into the shower after a long sweaty night with Quinn, still smiling I heard my phone ring. I saw that it was the Herveaux construction company and sighed knowing it was almost pointless to have them come out since I couldn't exactly leave here. Answering it I smiled, "Hello? Is this Alcide of the Herveaux Constructing down in Shreveport?" That was pretty much a dumb question, but whatever.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Her voice rang threw still not as warm as a living being, but nice enough. "Yes ma'am, you called wanting a quote for a repair or improvements. Since I'm in town for a few more days maybe you could tell me what you're needin?" He tried to sound polite and interested, but knew he would have to have late meetings with the cold blooded one. But maybe he could make someone else help with her. Bring a pack of true blood over for her to sip while they had their meetings. That way she would keep her fangs to herself.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 pm

I nodded and lifted myself to sit on the bathroom counter. "Yeah, about that. I'm sorta...out of town for um...a while. Not sure when I'll be back but as soon as I do I'd really like to get some things done to my place in Bon Temps. I'd like to know your prices for light tight rooms, a safe room and a um...secret room that can be locked from the inside or out, something that no creature, supernatural or human can get into."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Making the notes on the hotel stationary. He thought about some of the problems, limited crew and such. "I take it you aren't gonna want to many to know the secret room, so I can do that one personally. May have to talk to a few creatures about how to keep things out for you. The other's shouldn't be a problem if I can bring a few guys down maybe take a day or two tops if the place isn't to big. When your back in town if you want we can go over details. But I can be reasonable and I'll start workin something up."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:02 pm

"Oh that would be great, thank you so much. As you probably know Bill is my maker and even he won't know about this secret room. No one will, not even my....my...friend Quinn. So I'd appreciate the discreetness." I sighed softly and was thankful that he agreed to do it himself, he'd be the only one to know the location and I could easily glamour him to forgetting about it after. I hated keeping it all a secret but Bill insisted I keep the things he gave me safe, hidden and private. I still hadn't looked at the contents and was afraid to honestly.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:05 pm

"Well then Miss Hamby we will try to get together when you are back. But keep your jedi mind tricks to yourself. I have my notes to remind me, I have worked with your kind before not trying to be rude or anything, but a wolf has to cover his tail." Sending an email to one of the secretaries to send me information on the latest in light proofing, along with making a few request for keeping things out. Couldn't use silver since it would hurt her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:07 pm

I bit my bottom lip and hoped I could trust him, because if not I'd just rip his throat out and be done with it. "I understand, but you must understand my concern as well. If word gets out about it...it could mean a war. A very bad war and forgive my frankness but I'm not sure if I can trust you." I wanted to be up front with him and hoped he didn't take it the wrong way and not do the job, I'd heard he was the best around the supernatural community and even Eric had hired him a few times, so he had to be good right?
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:13 pm

It wouldn't be the first secret room he had added, but this seemed different. His face grim as he made a few more notes for added security. Maybe a motion sensor, and a double way out. Maybe one outside if things got really bad, the camo would be easy enough if she had enough forest. Covering the smell of the change in the forest would be more difficult. "Well Miss Hamby I think I can handle the discression, bussiness like this is known for hush hush. The notes will only give someone lookin at them the idea of high quality materials used. We will talk about the addition when you are back in town. I need to check a few things and maybe talk with Dr. Ludwig tonight if I can about keeping things where they should be and out of where they shouldn't be."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:16 pm

I was now confident that I could trust him. I'm sure with his experience he knew better than to screw a vampire over. I smiled and nodded, "Thank you Mr.
    Herveaux, I appreciate all of what you're doing. I'll contact you soon. If you get any information or details worked out sooner, feel free to call me."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm

"Yes ma'am I sure will. Have a good night and I'll be in touch." Hanging up the phone, he rubbed his temples. Well this could go one of two ways, fuck him over or a new contact made who was pleased. Grinding his teeth together, he started to look for the Doctor's number or at least a way to contact the minature Doc. This was going to cost him, she wouldn't just give the info out. Damnit, well time to plan.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 pm

"You too, thanks." I hung up on my end and looked at my phone then peeked out the bathroom to see Quinn still resting. Maybe he hadn't heard anything, I could hope. I placed my phone back on the counter and headed for a shower, wondering what ever in the world were we going to do until sunset. I grinned at the possibilities.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:32 am