For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I don't want to wake

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

I don't want to wake Empty I don't want to wake

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Kiara was on her knees. Bill seemed to be either asleep or resting. Either way just seeing the sun hit his skin was fascinating. She touched his cheek. It was warm to the touch thanks to the sun.

"Incredible..." she whispered. To think not only did she marry him, have his children but had found a way to give him the sun. If this was a dream she was now going to make sure it became reality. It was the happiness she wanted for him, for herself.

I don't want to wake BGML12052005008v2a-613713030559587600
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I don't want to wake Empty Re: I don't want to wake

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Bill had continued to rest, letting the full effect of the 'bottled sunshine' flow through his veins, eloping them in a tingling sensation of warmth that he could feel as the rays from the sun washed over his skin. Not long now until he would be able to by outside in the sun for up to 8 hours; to spend time with his wife and children in the privacy of their home.

"Incredible..."

Bill stirred from his momentarily rest as he felt Kiara touch his cheek, smiling into her touch as his eyes opened to gaze upon her.

"Quite a miraculous discovery you made" he smirked referring to the 'bottled sunshine'
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:42 pm

She smiled, seeing Bill stir. "I...I... just can't believe it." she whispered softly.

"I'm your wife....I...I had children.. YOUR children. And now...I somehow managed to give you the sun?" everything just seemed ludicrous. All her hopes and dreams and now, a future.. a life with it all.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:47 pm

"I'm your wife....I...I had children.. YOUR children. And now...I somehow managed to give you the sun?"

Bill found it curious, finding it weird as to why she was finding everything so new, so recent. He sat up properly in his resting chair and frowned.

"Are you alright sweetheart? You have been acting very strange today. Have you not been sleeping again?" he asked.

He remembered how Kiara had found it difficult in the very beginning with the twins when they were a few weeks old, getting settled into a routine.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 pm

She smiled and shook her head. She scooted closer until she could rest her head on his lap.

"No... I guess I'm just having a moment to drink our life in. I...I can't believe that after everything... after all the trials.. we have all of this"

Kiara wanted to weep in happiness. She wanted to know everything. How they had gotten to this point. Did Bill betray her again with Lillith? Did they end up having a fancy wedding ceremony or did they elope? How long have they been married or on this island?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Bill smiled to himself, they had gone through a lot of ups and downs to get where they were. And it did take its toll on them, but they had managed to work through it. Although it did take sometime, but they made it through.

"Yes..It was quite a journey i must say so myself. But we made it through. And you have given me everything that i could ever ask for. A chance at a life with you and two of the most precious things on this earth"

He cradled her closer to his chest, his hand running through her soft luscious locks.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:57 pm

She looked up at him, then at the ring he sported on his left hand. A carbon copy of hers. She smiled and moved her head to kiss his hand.

"Bill...I'm so happy. If this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake. I don't want to back to those times where I didn't know if you were going crazy"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:04 pm

"Going crazy? Kiara sweetheart, has something happened? Is it the children?" he asked out of impulse.

Kiara was acting strange, out of sorts. This was not like her at all. He grew increasingly worried about her state of mind. If she was not sleeping, he would have to make more of an effort to become a better husband and father to the twins.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

She looked at him and blinked. "You don't remember? back in...in the past where you obsessed over Lillith? I mean...I remember things were bad. You didn't trust me..at all"

She wondered if this dream had a different past. Was all this happiness due to the fact that Bill had never gone crazy?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:11 pm

"Oh...yes that" he whispered.

He remembered everything from that stage in his life, he had tried to shut it all out. Trying to forget everything that he had done to himself and Kiara through their journey to get where they were today.

"That was a long time ago now sweetheart. None of that matters now. All that matters to me now is that i keep you and the twins safe. Nothing else matters"

He recoiled in disgust as parts of his past flooded into his mind, remembering why they came here in the first place.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:14 pm

She wrapped her arms around his hips, her head on his stomach.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring it up. I'm just...so happy that even with all of that... now we're happy. We have two beautiful children and each other"

She breathed out a sigh of relief. Then this was...or could be their future. They could have all of this, as long as she figured out all the technology.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:18 pm

"Sweetheart are you sure your alright?" he asked again curiously.

That was when he felt it, something warm zone its way through his entire body, illuminating him on the inside. The bottled sunshine had now fully taken affect. He could feel it in his core.

"Looks like your miracle sunshine has worked" he smirked.

He sped up from his resting chair and placed Kiara on the edge of one of the lab counters that was clear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:22 pm

She nodded. "Yes I'm-" her response got cut off a Bill picked her up and placed her on the edge of a lab table. She blinked, then blushed brightly.

"B-Bill...not in here... everything is sterile" she whispered. If she knew herself she knew this lab held lots of important things that a rowdy moment with Bill could ruin...or break.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:28 pm

"B-Bill...not in here... everything is sterile"

Bill smirked as he leaned into whisper in her ear.

"You didn't seem to mind last week if i remember sweetheart"

Bill pulled back a little as he gazed into her eyes as his hands wrapped around her waist and held her closer to his body.

"The twins are asleep and most likely will be for a while. Shall we go for a swim?" he asked smirking.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:32 pm

She sighed. She wasn't surprised that even after kids she was still as horny as ever.

"The twins are asleep and most likely will be for a while. Shall we go for a swim?"

She smiled. She wanted to experience Bill in the sun; the real sun.

"Yes..lets" she whispered, leaning in close to him. Even after all this time it seemed Bill was very much into her. She was glad. She had worried that with him being immortal he would grow bored of her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:43 pm

"Then after you, i think we should change. We do not want another mishap like last time now do we sweetheart?" he joked.

Remembering last time when they frolicked in the sun, they were disturbed by the usual air drop of their supplies and he knew that the delivery team had hoovered above the island longer than usual.

He helped Kiara down off the work top and carried her up the stairs to the door that opened up into the kitchen as he headed straight to the bedroom and dropped her down on the bed. Knowing that she would need time to change, but he would only need seconds.

"I shall meet you out there" he smirked as he sped off.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:53 pm

She nodded and got up from the bed. She took a moment to explore the bedroom. She found her clothes and a pretty green bikini.

I don't want to wake Miranda-Kerr-With-Green-Bikini-Underwear

She had to use Bill's scent to go find him. Sure enough he was in some part of the island, their own inner beach.

I don't want to wake 2d1simc

She had seen on the computer an aerial picture of their island and she was surprised to see just how much the island had to offer even just right off their back yard.

I don't want to wake Eamk45

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Bill had chosen a simple black swimming shorts that clung lowly on his hips as he walked out from the surf, water trickling down his face, droplets of water clung to his matted hair as he felt the sun warm on his skin.

I don't want to wake Stephen+Moyer+Stephen+Moyer+Spending+Day+Venice+4EMIMR5sXxHl

He kept listening out for any sign of the twins waking up, but once he heard nothing he went in search of Kiara. Finding her walking down to the beach, their own little haven that was just outside their back door.

"Why Mrs Compton, are you trying to distract me?" he smirked
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:06 pm

She stopped dead in her tracks. Damn... Bill under the sun and all wet from the surf was surely much more than any mere mortal could take.

It took her a full three seconds to register what he said before she smiled and approached him. The water was nice and cool on her feet and the breeze was wonderful.

"Mmm... you always say I'm a distraction" she said with a cute pout. She placed her hand on his wet chest, still marveling at him being in the sun.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:14 pm

"Yes, you are quite the distraction. Perhaps it is a good thing that we are here alone. No one to gaze upon what is mine" he smirked.

His hands wrapped around her waist as he hoisted her up so that she could wrap her legs around his waist locking them there. His lips attacked her neck as she threw her head back at his act.

He wasn't sure how much more restraint he could handle as he began walking towards the gentle waves as he took them both to waist height.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:22 pm

She shivered as the cold water lapped at her back. Even in this strange reality Bill felt amazing. To have him hold her, kiss her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling him nip along her collarbone and the part of her chest that was exposed. He laid them both on the cool sand. The surf gently rolled around them, bathing them in cold water while the sun shone down. She could hear him growl over the surf, his fangs dropping to hook on the fabric of her bikini top. He began to peel it off.

She watched him, the surf making her shiver. His gaze bore into hers as he locked his left hand with her hand, lacing their fingers together. She smiled, feeling the fabric of his swimming trunks cling obscenely to his skin and feeling him rub up against her only made her crave him more.

"Bill... don't tease me" she whispered. He gave her 'the look'. That deep, mesmerizing look that said he was going to have his way with her, every which way possible.

Just as he reached below her waist...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back in 2013~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kiara gasped and sat up. She was drenched in sweat, her heart pounding and desire pooled heavily between her legs. She looked around. The room was dark and Bill's arm was draped over her stomach. She realized she was back in the master bedroom of Bill's mansion.

It...It had all been a dream, a wonderful...torturous dream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 pm