For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

So...We're Married....

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

So...We're Married.... Empty So...We're Married....

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Jason Stackhouse continued to gawp as his 'wife' as she dropped all her things onto the bed, her bag and cell phone. He was married to Sarah Fuckin Newlin. How the hell did that happen? What the hell was happening? He couldn't take his eyes off her, the last time he had seen Sarah was at the church.

"Hey...honey" he stuttered, not knowing what else to say.

She looked good, just like the way he remembered her, but now they were married. He had too find out how they became married, he started to think in his brain, but drew up nothing.
    Sarah Newlin
    Sarah Newlin

So...We're Married.... Empty Re: So...We're Married....

Post by Sarah Newlin Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Sarah grinned at his pet name and then pat his shoulder. "Aw sugar, why you being so sweet? Feeling guilty?" She smirked and stepped back, unzipping the back of her dress and letting it fall to the floor in a heap at her feet. Kicking her heels off she revealing the red lace bra and pantie set. She knew about his flings, did she care? Not particularly, Jason was good at two things: Being told what to do and getting the job done, and giving the best orgasms this side of the Mississippi. Their marriage was more of convenience than anything else.

Turning to look over her shoulder with a grin, she turned back around and proceeded to talk about their son. "So Corbett is starting to get cozy with little June from the Fellowship, I think it's time you had a talk with him about purity. Can't have him following in his daddy's footsteps...." She turned and placed her hands on her hips, "Now can we?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Little June? Who the fuck was little June. A son...he had a son and he was named after his daddy? Mamma and daddy? Where were they? Did he still see them? He continued to gaze at her as she peeled herself of her clothes. His mouth gawped open.

"Nah...Nah everything is fine....So where is he? Our son?" he asked.

He wanted too see his son. His momma and daddy would be proud, but he still couldn't understand about how he and Sarah ended up together.

"So...how is" he asked, his mind drawing a blank.
    Sarah Newlin
    Sarah Newlin

Post by Sarah Newlin Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:45 pm

"How is....what?" She grinned and slowly moved over to where he lay on the bed. She was 22 years older but still had it. Her blonde hair touched by gray her face aged, but her body still rocking, thanks to that lovely membership to the gym and her trainer...oh her trainer Derek. He could make her sweat over and over and over. If Jason could do it so could she. Placing her hands on the bed followed by one knee then two, she crawled up the length of his body like a tigress hunting her prey. "I have a job for you. We found the location of another nest. Tommy and the rest are gonna go with you, I set it all up...just need you to get it done. Can you do it? Are you...feeling...up to it?" She gave the orders, he killed the vampires. It's how it worked. Sure her ex-gay-vampire husband had managed to avoid her all these years but she had something special for him. She'd find him soon.

Moving the sheet from his body, seeing him naked she knew he must have been with his whore. "Why don't you get cleaned up, think about it and maybe..." She licked her lips slowly, "....maybe I'll give you all the inspiration needed to get your head together for tonight."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Jason felt paralyzed as Sarah crawled up the bed, unable to move as he couldn't take his eyes of her body, her slim, toned, and perfect body even as she looked older. He tried to force his hands to move, but they couldn't. It was like his whole body was dead, the way she moved. Damn she looked fine in those red panties, she never wore anything like that before...was she kinky as well? He already had one like that before and it did not end well. Maudette, she liked it rough.

"Another nest? Tommy? What are you talking about?" he asked confusingly

What was she talking about? Another nest? Was this some dream, it must have been that shit that the Doctors had given him.
    Sarah Newlin
    Sarah Newlin

Post by Sarah Newlin Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Sarah giggled and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, sitting up and straddling his hips, moving her own in a circular motion. She could feel the kick of his shaft, knowing he liked it. Jason was like a large toy always charged and ready for sex. It was one of the reasons she married him. "Don't be silly Jason, you know damn well what I'm talking about. You have an obligation to the fellowship....." She took his hand in hers and brought it to her mouth, placing his index finger in her mouth and running her tongue along the length of it. Covering it with her mouth and sucking lightly. "...To me..." She said as she ran his finger down her chest to the clasp on her bra in the front.

"Why are you acting so funny?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Jason laid there on the bed, Sarah's movements starting hid hard on, he closed his eyes and wished it away.

"Sweet Jesus" he whispered.

His finger was now between Sarah's teeth as he groaned, closing his eyes; make it go away, make it go away, make it go away he chanted to himself. Opening his eyes he saw that she had trailed his finger down to the front of her bra, his eyes widened in shock. What the fuck was happening?

"I.....I did....I.....I" he stuttered.

He didn't know what else to say, his dick had a mind of its own. 'Go down dammit!' he thought silently do himself. 'Cheese......Baby Jesus....Vampires....Beer...Beer' he thought again....dammit nothing was working.

Sarah Newlin
    Sarah Newlin

Post by Sarah Newlin Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:13 pm

"Tell me then, are you ready to kill some more vampires?" She leaned forward, holding herself up over him with a grin, her lipglossed lips almost touching his. "Corbett will be home in a few hours with June, so you'd better make up your mind. You know he's gonna wanna tag along with his daddy." She licked his bottom lip and rolled off of him, swaying her hips towards the bathrooom door. "I'm going take a shower, you should do the same to get that slut's perfume off of you. You'd better go make sure your weapons are ready for tonight. Everyone's countin' on you Jason."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:21 pm

"You'd better go make sure your weapons are ready for tonight. Everyone's countin' on you Jason"

Jason groaned as he tried to control his 'hard-on' that would not go away. He watched as Sarah re-treated to the bathroom as she closed the door behind her. He ran his hands through his hair, a thin beading of sweat formed on his brow.

Weapons? Vampires? Fellowship?

What had he gotten himself into?

And why wasn't it 2013?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 pm