For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Fucktarded Dream Lesson?

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Fucktarded Dream Lesson? Empty Fucktarded Dream Lesson?

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:24 pm

After visiting Eric and learning how fucked up their future had been she drove back towards Shreveport and Fangtasia. How had her life gotten so damn screwed up? She liked how things were and aimed to keep it that way. It was slightly funny...Sookie hooked on V. Sure she didn't care for the girl but that was a heavy sentence for Sookie Stackhouse. The circles under Eric's eyes were evidence enough that it was taking its full toll on him. She and her maker having a rift for ten years...mainly because of her stupidity in believing that little twatwaffle Nora. Gripping the wheel tighter she couldn't believe she was actually the one that killed Tara. How had she slipped so far? Pulling over to the side of the road she felt the walls crumbling around her and broke. Her humanity shining through for the first time since Eric had released her. Red tears rolled down her cheek and she sobbed in the privacy of her jaguar.

"I'm sorry Tara....I'm sorry..."

If she could go back she'd fix it all, she'd make sure none of it happened. Please let her wake the hell up, this dream lesson shit was getting old. It couldn't be real, it just couldn't.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Fucktarded Dream Lesson? Empty Re: Fucktarded Dream Lesson?

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Tara awoke before Pam...now that was some funny shit. She must have had too much blood last night or something. Knocking on the top of her coffin she grinned and teased. "Oh blondie....rise and fuckin' shine. Since when do you sleep in?" She heard murmurs and stopped talking to hear "I'm sorry Tara, I'm Sorry." Oh yeah...some shit was wrong. She lifted the lid and saw Pam still sleeping crying blood tears. Was this bitch dreaming or was she? Pam ain't never cried not that she saw and not over her for sure.

"PAM! Wake the fuck up! Or I need to wake the fuck up..." Shaking her head confused she slapped her cheek not hard but not soft to get her to wake.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:39 pm

She heard the sounds of Tara's voice and closed her eyes. That's when she felt the slap to her face and sat up in her coffin quickly and looked around her eyes finding Tara. It was a dream, it was. With lightning speed she exited her coffin and looked at her with wide eyes, quickly drying the red tears from her face. "I--I was dreaming I guess. Where's Eric?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:42 pm

No way in hell she was just gonna forget about this. "Naw, Naw...I wanna know why the hell it is you apologizing to me for? What the hell did you do in this dream?" Cocking a brow with a interested look she waited to see what got to her so bad. Pam never got her feathers ruffled...ever. Only when it came to Eric did she show much of an emotion. The only emotion she really ever got was sexual Pam, not that it was bad...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Pam sighed and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her chest. Tara would not let this up, she knew it. "I had a dream okay, no big deal. Can we just not talk about it." Her voice was stern and final, she was not ready to speak of her dream and nothing she said would change her mind right now. She just wanted to make sure everything was normal...right.

Heading upstairs she found her office in tact and then opened Eric's door to see him sitting there on the phone speaking in Swedish. He held up a finger and she nodded, closing the door. Things seemed to be okay, sighing relieved she went to the main bar for a drink, Tara on her tail. "So you gonna tell me now?" Tara started with an amused grin and she just turned around and narrowed her eyes causing Tara to stop speaking and hold up her hands in defense.

What kind of fucktarded dream lesson was that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 pm