For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Late night....snack?

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Late night....snack? Empty Late night....snack?

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 08, 2012 10:12 pm

~~At Fangtasia~~

I rubbed the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes. I was mentally drained, figuratively speaking of coarse. I stood and tilted my neck to each side hearing bones crack. I grabbed my phone and keys, leaving my desk as it was. Fuck it I thought. Leaving a note for Violet and a note for Daniel about scheduling. I had received a couple calls about interviews and had appointments for the rest of the week. I walked out of my office, turning out the lights and closing the door. Making my way to the main bar, I hit the lights off there as well. Setting the alarm, I closed and locked the main entrance and headed to my car in the darkened lot. Sliding in the seat and turning the key into the ignition, I started for home.

~~The Cabin~~

I called on Rubin, and told him to send a blood donor to our home. It was like calling out for pizza. I headed upstairs to take a bath as I awaited my donor "snack". I was somewhat hungry, but not enough to go hunting. Hunting alone was no fun anyhow. I turned the nobs to the large garden tub and as it began to fill I dropped bath salts in, swirling it around. I got undressed and took my jewelry off, placing them on the bathroom counter. I turned and stepped into the deep tub and lowered my body into the hot water. I let out a sigh of relief when the water surrounded my body, steam rising. I laid back and closed my eyes. Taking in the peace, trying to get the frustration out of my head.

After lathering up and rinsing the suds from my skin, I laid there relaxing as if I were in my own personal spa. Eric designed the bathroom to my preference and knew exactly what I liked. I heard the door bell go off and I opened my eyes. With a flash, I was out of the tub, grabbed my robe and was heading down the stairs tying it around my waist. My hair twisted up and held with a clip, my body still damp with water, my robe clinging to wet skin. I opened the door and arched a brow at the donor Rubin sent me. He stood 6 feet and had a nice Armani suit on. He had short tousled brown hair and looked to be about late 20's. He looked up at me and smirked leaning against the door frame. "Can I help you?" I had to be sure this was right...normally Rubin sent me women. I wasn't opposed to feeding on a man, I was just far too picky. "You Pam?" I said blandly "Yes, and you are?" "Rubin sent me, said the donor he normally sends is out sick. I'm not a donor, I work with him. I'm his day man...I guess you'd say. You uh...gonna let me in or what?" I shook my head with a smirk and moved to the side so he could enter. This would be fun. He looked delicious, and smelled it too. I watched as he made his way to the den where the sofas and plasma tv were. I followed him and let my fangs drop as he sat down. "Make yourself at home..." I said and suddenly was right in front of him as I slowly leaned down to his eye level. "What do you want?" I said as I caught he gaze. I want to be bitten and fucked like no tomorrow. My head tilted at his response. I grinned and licked my lips. "Well, that MIGHT be arranged." With speed I tilted his neck and bit down sinking my fangs into his skin. Warm crimson liquid filled my mouth.
    I straddled his hips as I continued to drink, his hands roaming my body. Tonight, I'd go to ground...sated...fully sated. That, was a guarantee.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 pm