For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Sookie.... Merlotte?

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Sookie.... Merlotte? Empty Sookie.... Merlotte?

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 pm

-she woke up as soon as her alarm went off, her eyes stuck together from crying herself to sleep last night and her body aching from the awkward position she was in on the bed. As soon as Eric had been pulled out of the house she had picked up her phone and called Holly. She had to know how to change things, how to get rid of the blood bond she had with Eric so that she didn't feel so drawn to make him happy all the time. She had called her and they had agreed to get together after work to find a way to do it. After the call she had allowed herself a few moments of pity; she had curled up in her bed and bawled her eyes out until she went to sleep-

-now here she was; it was beautiful out, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and things felt... better, less complicated some how. Which was fine with her. Hell, she was starting over today - no more Eric, at least for a couple of days. She needed a break, needed to stop being pawed at and expected to put out in order for him to stay faithful. The asshole. She slipped her feet into her tennis shoes and headed out the door, hopped into her car and headed to Merlotte's.-

Gah, it's gorgeous today. -she said with a smile. She hopped out of the car and headed through the door of the bar, waving and smiling at everyone. Looked like everyone was having a good day, too! It was a nice change, definitely, from the dull and dreary mood that had been over the bar for so long-
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Sookie.... Merlotte? Empty Re: Sookie.... Merlotte?

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Sam smiled when she entered and set the empty tray down in the kitchen nook. The way the sun shone against her blonde hair, it made him want to hold onto her and inhale that strawberry scent of her shampoo. He could get lost in Sookie, spend hours just holding her as she talked about what was bothering her. As she started to pass him in the hallway on her way to get her apron on he winked at her and she returned it with a smile. Giving Lafayette a nod before following her into his office, he heard Lafayette tsk about frolicking so early in the afternoon.

Closing the door behind him he came up behind her and snaked his arms around her waist placing a kiss on the side of her neck. -I wasn't expecting to see you until later, glad you decided to come in baby.-
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 pm

-when he winked at her, she just smiled at him. That wasn't really unusual, but it was sort of weird considering he had been so grumpy and jumpy lately. But when he kissed her neck she jerked away and slapped at him.-

What the hell do you think you're doin? Luna would kick your ass.

-she glared at him, her hand rubbing at her neck where his lips had been earlier-
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:44 pm

He felt her turn around and slap him across the face then mention someone named Luna. Confused he just looked at her and brought his brows together. -Luna? Who the hell is Luna and what the hell was that for?- He rubbed his cheek and sighed, dropping his hand he stepped forward and grinned. -I know you were upset about last night but we...made up. Something still bothering you? I said I was sorry and I'd try my best to help Jason but I can't promise you anything baby. You know as well as I do that he really did it this time.-
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 pm

We-we made up? W-what the hell are you going on about?

-she shook her head and stared at him, really stared at him. He was looking at her as though he were... Like he was crazy in love with her.-

Sam, I thought we were over this. You know that I'm wi... -her eyes went to the picture on Sam's desk and she coughed, trying to catch her breath. She walked over to it, picked it up and gaped-

W-what is this?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:06 pm

He stepped forward and hugged her then pulled back and held onto her arms as she looked at him confused. -Baby I know we don't always agree, but I love you and no matter what I'll do what I can to help your brother.-

Sookie.... Merlotte? Tumblr_ll1p3mB2X51qznphuo1_500

She was in the middle of a sentence when she stopped speaking and stepped away from him and picked up their wedding photo causing him to smile. His smile faded when she asked what it was. -Are you sure you're feeling okay? You're acting funny. That's our wedding picture, don't you remember?-

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 pm

-she shook her head, sitting the picture back on the desk and taking a step back to look at him; her hand moved and she caught a glint in the sunlight, causing her to do yet another double take.-

Married. I-I'm Sookie Merlotte.

-she shook her head again and headed towards the door-

That-that's not right. It's not right at all. I'm-I'm married to Eric...

-her eyes went wide and she ran towards Sam, her hand clenching his shirt and her voice frantic-

Eric. Where is Eric?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Now something was seriously wrong, this was not Sookie. She became more and more frantic insisting she was married to someone named Eric. -Eric? Who's Eric? Sookie are you feeling okay? Do you want me to call Gran to come pick you up? Maybe you should go home and lie down.-

He stepped closer to her and ran his hand along her cheek. -I won't be upset, I can call in Holly to cover. She won't mind she said she needed the money.-
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Eric is the owner of the bar, Fangtasia, down in Shreveport! And Bill, what about Bill? Where is he?

-she sat in the chair at his desk and put her head in her hands, only looking up when what he said about Gran registered-

G-Gran? Did you say that you could call my Gran? Oh... Oh God.

-tears were forming in her eyes from the worry, the confusion- And what about Pam? She'd be with Eric. Have we even had a vampire show up here before?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Sam was now really confused and really concerned. -Sookie does this have anything to do with Jason? I know he killed those women because they associated with vampires but why all this talk about them now. We've never had any vamp here and we never will. Those dead things can stay where they are. The only time we ever had a vampire here was a year ago, but he got what was coming to him. The Rattrays got to him.- He tilted his head slightly. -How do you know so much about all this anyway? And who the hell is Bill and Pam?? Sookie, you're scaring me baby.-

He walked to where she sat and turned the chair so that she faced him. Squatting down to her eye level he could see her confusion and sadness. Pulling her into him he hugged her and ran a hand over her hair. -You're okay, it's okay.-
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Bi-Bill... The Rattray's got...They got him?

-She shook her head and jerked away from him, unable to believe what she was hearing. Bill was dead. She was married to Sam. This... This wasn't right at all.-

I need to go home. I-I have to talk to... I need to... Oh God!

-she looked at Sam, frowning as his face got blurry; she reached out for him before saying his name quietly and toppling to the floor as everything went black.-
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:18 pm

He frowned and tried to understand her confusion which was in turn confusing him. Her eyes became hazy as she slumped forward and fell into his arms, passing out. -Sookie? Sookie wake up!- Sam carried her over to the sofa in his office and was instantly concerned considering what they learned the week before. He placed her gently on the couch and went to his desk to call Gran to come over and help, she'd know what to do. Something was wrong with her and he had to fix it and soon. She was speaking of vampires, vampire bars and being married to one. She'd fell on her head or worse, been glamoured. When he found out who hurt his wife, there would be hell to pay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:35 am