For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+2
Alcide Herveaux
Sookie Stackhouse
6 posters

Some kind of fucked up reunion

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Some kind of fucked up reunion Empty Some kind of fucked up reunion

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:43 pm

-she felt that familiar twinge in the back of her mind before she actually saw him, and a smile crept to her face as she all but ran to his table. Of course, the almost silent squeal caused tons of looks and Sam, who was behind the bar staring at her, cleared his throat. So she stopped, cleared her throat as well and walked to his table with a smile on her face-

Alcide! It's so good to see you. And who is.... -she cleared her throat and fought back the curse that almost spilled from her lips as she saw her, the glass of tea she was holding falling to the floor and shattering into tiny pieces.- Oh... Oh crap. I'm so sorry!

-she ran back behind the bar and grabbed the broom, then ran back and started to clean it up, mumbling apologies as she went-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Some kind of fucked up reunion Empty Re: Some kind of fucked up reunion

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Giving Sookie a smile and trying to clean up the spill. He looked around the dark bar, but Debbie was upset as could be. Hell he didn't know what Sookie had done to piss in Debs cereal but damn. Trying to play it cool, he gave Sam a nod and then slowly caressed Debbie's hand. Trying to murming sweet nothings across the table.
    Debbie Pelt
    Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 pm

She looked up when she heard a woman practically squeal with delight and hug Alcide, her man. No one touched what belonged to her and sure as hell not Sookie Stackhouse. Ever since he'd given up on her and tried to make it work with Debbie again she had been happy to learn the waitress married her boss. How sweet, sarcasm dripped from that thought. Setting the beer down that she was drinking she snarled a bit and watched the clutz pick up the glass and tea she dropped.

"Nice to see you too, Sookie"

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 pm

-she swallowed thickly and gave a smile, trying to ignore what was going through Debbie's head-

That bitch staring at my man like she can have him. He didn't need her. He didn't want no Sookie Stackhouse when he had me.

-she tried to bite her lip, but frustration and anger got to her which caused her to speak out without thinking-

He DID want me, you piece of trash. When I wouldn't give in, he went back to your sorry ass. Tell me, does he know that you just got off of it? As in 3 weeks ago? Because I'm pretty sure by the way his brain is racing and the look on his face he didn't.

-the look on her face was priceless and as Debbie started to say something, Sookie turned around and grinned at the next face that walked into the door.- Tara? Tara Mae Thornton? Oh, Jesus, girl come here and let me hug your neck! -her best friend since she was little walked closer and she wrapped her hands around her neck, squeezing tight as tears formed in her eyes-
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:22 pm

He just watched hoping Debbie didn't go bat shit crazy again. It wasn't perfect, but at least she stayed with him. Sook well she was moved on, and there was no hope now. Stroking Deb's hand and looking back at Sook a wonky smile now.

"Debbie baby let's go okay, I'll take you to the movies or something."
    Debbie Pelt
    Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Her face contorted to anger and her inner wolf wanted to rip her throat out. She stood from the table and balled her fists. "You...You BITCH! You had no right!" Alcide's calm tone helped her to calm down soon and when he touched her hand she relaxed slightly. Sookie ignored her and turned to her friend so she looked at Alcide and said between clenched teeth. "Take me outta here before I rip her fucking hair out!"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 pm

*Tara was mumbling curses as, she closed her car door, another job lost....this was seriously someones bad idea, of humor,
    she felt her feet digging into the gravel as she walked into bar, her eyes immediately were on the bitch yelling at Sookie, instead of making a scene and telling the little bitch to fuck off, Tara managed, which was nearly a miracle to keep some what of her composure, she sat in the empty booth, behind the bitch yelling at Sookie and just shook her head, then she just couldn't manage to keep her mouth closed any longer.*

"Oh don't mind me, I'm just waiting till, she-bitch shuts the hell, so I can sing the song of un-employment, Again."

*Tara said, glaring at Debbie.*
    Rene Lenier
    Rene Lenier

Post by Rene Lenier Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:35 pm

~Rene heard the clash of glass against the wooden floor and rose up from the pool table seeing Sookie frantic and all but yelling at a woman then hugging Tara like she hadn't seen her in ages. Poor girl, ever since what happened to her brother she'd been a wreck of a mess. Setting his pool stick down he nodded at Hoyt and walked over.~

"Chere, you got ta be careful. Are ya sure you supposed to be a workin' in ya condition? I'm sorry to hear about Jason chere. He was a good man, I can't believe he did all dat."

~He gave her a remorseful look as Arlene came up to them with a smile, his beautiful wife Arlene. No one knew it yet but they was gonna have themselves a young-un.~

"Sookie you just call if ya ever need, ya hear?" ~He smiled and placed an arm around Arlene's waist.~
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Arlene smiled and joined the crowd joined in the middle of Merlotte's. She'd heard the crash and seen Sookie lose it on a poor customer. She was really hurting because of her brother. Even Sam seemed concerned. She was especially concerned at her sudden interest in vampires. Why would she want to associate with those dead things? The thought gave her a chill, placing a hand on Sookie's shoulder she nodded in agreement with Rene.

"That's right we'll be here for you sugar. You call us anytime, you hear. Jason...well, he..." She didn't know what to say. He'd been convicted of killing Maudette and Dawn, there was nothing she could say. He was also a V addict. Sookie, that poor poor girl.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 pm

-she frowned at Renee, listening in and then grinning a little but not saying anything. Apparently Arlene was pregnant! How awesome was that?-

My condition? Oh, you mean my being all -she made the universal symbol for crazy with her finger going in a small circle at her temple while grinning- I'm okay. Not nothing to worry about. And, Jason? It's.... -she still didn't know what everyone was freaking out about Jason for; he probably had knocked someone up or gotten a DUI or something, nothing to worry about.- He's fine. Everything is fine. -she offered a smile to Renee, then Arlene and back to Tara, ignoring a pissed off Alcide and Debbie as they stormed out-

Well. It's like a family reunion here tonight! -she laughed and shook her head; this was all just getting so absolutely ridiculous that she didn't even care anymore. She just wanted to get back to normal, to her normal. Back to her asshole of a husband, her awesome boss that was having a baby with Luna, to just being a partner at the bar instead of being part owner.-

Ya know what? Since I own part of this bar... -she grinned wide at everyone then laughed- BEERS ALL AROUND! -Sam stared at her, shook his head and laughed before starting to pour them and slide them down the bar.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:36 pm