For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Brother and Sister Only

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Brother and Sister Only Empty Brother and Sister Only

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:51 pm

After his talk with Kiara, he decided that it would be best to nip the whole situation with Judith as soon as he could. He wasn't about to be put in a position where he was being forced to choose. He had already been put in that position once before, and he had chosen wrongly and it had caused havoc and destruction around him and had put others in danger, and he was not about to make that mistake again.

He had left Kiara in the comfort of the master bedroom alone while he went to find and have a talk with his sister, he needed to know why she was here, what brought her here. Also he wished to discuss with her about the events that he had witnessed on the surveillance tapes.

As he descended the stairs, he followed his gut instinct as he searched her out and found her in his office sitting in his chair behind his desk. Entering his office, he sat in one of the two chairs opposite his own desk, glancing at his sister.

"I see you are making yourself at home Judith" he smirked politely.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Brother and Sister Only Empty Re: Brother and Sister Only

Post by Judith Vardamon Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Judith had returned home early from her evening out, finding that Bon Temps had not changed since her last visit. Seemed that everything in this town never changed, somewhat to how the immortal never changed. She had swiftly entered her brother's home, her luscious locks of hair drifting in her speed.

She caught an irritant scent of something that made her recoil in disgust, the air was thick and heavy with wolf lust, it almost made her physically sick, if it were even possible. She decided to make herself at home, after all; what was Bill's was her's also. He promised her that long, long ago, when they were still together.

As she entered her brother's office, she headed straight for his personal stash of Russian Royal Blend that he kept locked away in a drinks cabinet. After searching herself a glass, she poured two glasses of blood. Moving swiftly across the office, she sat herself down in her brother's chair, placing the second glass of blood across the desk, she perched herself comfortably, she could feel it in her blood, her brother was closing in on her, and she was right.

He entered his office, a seductive smile spread across her lips, as her eyes un-dressed him in her mind, following his every move as he sat down in the chair opposite her.

"I must say, that you do have quite a home brother" she smirked

Last edited by Judith Vardamon on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Bill smirked as he leaned forward and lifted the already filled crystal glass of blood to his lips, letting the warm liquid glide down his throat like pure silk. His tongue caressed over his sheer white teeth as he felt it course through his veins.

"Wealth comes with the position of being the King of Louisiana Judith" he raised his glass to her.

As he sat back further in his chair, his legs crossed it the knee, the stem of the glass between his fingertips.

"Did you have a good evening? I must admit, i am curious as to why your home before dawn" he stated.

He always remembered that Judith liked to test the limits before the sun drew them to their slumber for the day.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:32 pm

She raised her glass in junction with Bill's as she took a small sip from the glass, groaning at the fine taste of the warm liquid that slid down her throat. As she drummed her nails along the wooden desk, sliding the crystal glass next to her.

"Well it appears wealth does suit you brother dear" she grinned.

She slowly stood up from the 'Kings' chair and walked around the desk, perching herself on the edge of the desk in front of her brother. Her dress rising up her leg as it hitched its on her thigh.

Brother and Sister Only DW355F__93408_zoom

"I missed you brother. I barely get the chance to spend anytime with you. Your always with that wolf of yours. I wish to spend sometime with my dear brother. Is that too much to ask?" he grinned.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Bill watched his sister move with grace and angel like movements, so soft and angelic like. But he knew otherwise that there was another side to Judith that could be devious and cruel, much like Lorena.

"No of course not sweetheart. And her name is Kiara, my fiance Judith" he corrected her.

He was not ecstatic of the way that his sister spoke of Kiara, and he was not about to let it continue on any further.

"Judith, Kiara is apart of my life now. Things have changed. What you and I had, well it shall not be happening again. My loyalty is to Kiara now" he spoke as he stood from his seat.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Judith heard her brother's comments, as she let out a small giggle. She drained her glass of blood and slid the glass onto the table. She stood from his desk, her dress barely covering her body. She knew how to tempt her brother, she knew exactly how to make him hers again.

"But don't you miss us William? Remember the long nights we had together? When you promised me forever?" she questioned him

She closed the gap between, her nail caressing along his cheek, down his neck and to where his shirt was open.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Bill caught her hand before it traveled any further, he knew exactly where she was going with this, but he had no intentions of letting it go any further.

"Things have changed Judith, I am with Kiara now. And what we had, was in the past"

He released his grip on her hand, turning from her.

"Judith, you need to understand. I love you, but only as a sister. Nothing more. And I would like you to apologize to Kiara, and if you cannot get along with her. Then perhaps you should leave" he ended quietly.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Judith felt anger flush through her veins as her brother spoke of the past tense between them. She waited until his back was turned before she launched herself at him, grappling him to the floor as she straddled his waist, her hands pinning him to the floor.

"You speak of lies brother. I know you far better than that wolf ever will. Do you know why I am here? You called to me Bill. I felt your fear, your anger and you called out to me. That is why I came"

She continued to straddle his waist, her hands gripping at his shirt, tightening her grip as she tore open his shirt, exposing his bar chest.

"Now, that is the William I remember" she grinned.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Bill was unprepared for her sudden attack as he fell to the floor as his sister straddled his waist, his arms pinned by her own. She had grown stronger over the years, but he was still stronger than her.

"What happened between us is in the past Judith!" he growled at her.

He sped out of her grip so that he now stood across the room, Judith knelt on the floor.

"Perhaps you should leave" he suggested to her again.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:01 pm

"Is that what you want William? Or is that the wolf giving you your marching orders?" she quizzed him.

She stood from the floor, dusting herself out.

"Because, once I am gone. You shall never see me again....Your choice brother" she hissed at him.

She couldn't believe that William, her own brother was choosing the wolf girl over her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Bill fixed up his shirt, but found that all the buttons were scattered across the room. Fixing his jacket, he buttoned up his jacket attempting to cover his exposed chest.

"You have left me no choice Judith, You are putting me in this position. I made a promise to you and I will always stick by that promise. But not like this" he finished "I am sorry Judith"
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm

"You can keep your promises Bill. I do not want nor need them!" she spat at him.

She could feel tears bulging in her eyes as she wiped them with the back of her hand, she wasn't to break down in front of him. She wouldn't show that she was weak and hurt.

"I do ask that you give me two days. Two days then you shall never have to see me again" she requested.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 pm

"Yes. Two days. I shall allow that" he whispered.

He hated that he was letting go off his sister, but she had put him into a situation where he had been forced to choose.

"I am sorry it has come to this Judith, but you left me no choice in the matter. I am with Kiara. She is my choice"

He had made his mind up, he had chosen Kiara over his own sister.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:47 pm

'She is my choice' 'She is my choice' 'She is my choice' 'She is my choice' 'She is my choice'

That was all that Judith kept chanting in her head, mentally recoiling at the thought of her brother and that wolf bitch together in her place.

"Well, I hope you two are very happy together brother" she spat at him.

She regained her composure, as forced the tears to stop from falling.

"I shall go, pack my things and I shall be out of here in two days. I am sorry brother" she whispered as she turned and sped out of his office.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:51 pm

"Judith? Judith?....JUDITH!" he called out to her.

But she had gone.

In two days, she would be gone out of his life...for good.

He had chosen Kiara over his sister, and yet he felt no guilt over it. But he couldn't shake something out of his mind. He walked around and sat at his desk. She would never be out of his life, he always had ways and means of finding her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 am