For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

And so it begins.

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

And so it begins. Empty And so it begins.

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Her legs scissored together as she lay on her side, her bottom lip gently pulled between her teeth and her breath hitching softly. She was dreaming a wonderful, amazing dream. She and Sam were out by the lake, naked after having shifted and flown as eagles, frolicked in the fields as dogs and then shifted back to their human bodies to steal a few quiet moments.

He was running his hands gently over her stomach, down between her legs where he spread her apart gently and rubbed at that aching little bundle of nerves. Her body reacted, as it always did, quickly and she moaned in pleasure. This was so perfect, definitely what they needed.

"Sam. Oh, GOD! SAM!" She jolted awake, sitting up immediately as she tried to catch her breath. That had been such a good dream, so realistic. Hell, if she wasn't completely mistaken, she was a bit damp between her legs. She grinned and reached her hand down, determined to finish what Sam had started in her dream when she shrieked, turned to the side and started shaking Sam fiercely.

"SAM! WAKE UP! OH MY GOD WAKE UP!"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

And so it begins. Empty Re: And so it begins.

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Sam was laying on his side dreaming of chasing Luna as they ran in their dog forms and barking at her to slow down. He smiled and growled in his sleep. Soon he felt his body shaking with Luna's voice calling for him to wake up. Opening one eye he turned over groggily and sighed.

-Luna, what is it? It's late.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Her eyes were wide, her mouth dry and her breath coming in pants as she stared at him.

"I-I think I'm in labor. Maybe. I think. I-I don't know! Oh God." Her stomach was cramping slightly, but not really bad. And she seemed to have had her water break, she thought. She was so freaked out she had no idea what to do.

"Sam for the love of GOD get your ass out of bed and take me to the hospital!"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 03, 2013 1:03 pm

When she said the word labor, he jumped up and turned to look at her in bed, eyes wide with panic and his hands wanting to touch her to comfort her but not knowing where to touch or what to do he just looked at her in shock. His face paled and he felt like his heart was beating in his toes. Labor? Now? She wasn't due until the summer, this wasn't right.

-You're...labor?-

Swallowing hard he flinched when she yelled at him to get out of bed and bring her to the hospital.

-Right, hospital. Uh..bags, yes we need bags.- He jumped out of the bed stark naked and rushed around the room looking for her bag. They had been staying at her place and tonight was the first night they'd stayed at the trailer because he had an early delivery truck tomorrow and she and Emma wanted to spend the night. The bag...was at her place in Shreveport. -shit...- He muttered and ran around the room like a chicken without a neck.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm

"Shit? SHIT?! Sam, what the fuck do you mean, 'SHIT'? Where is my..... OH FUCK!" She doubled over and rubbed her stomach, whispering to her Peanut the entire time. "It's okay, baby. You gotta stay in for a bit longer, right? Okay? Don't come out yet." Her eyes closed and she said a silent prayer that she had heard growing up.

This couldn't be it. This wasn't right. It was way too soon.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 03, 2013 1:27 pm

It's okay, it's okay, focus Sam you can focus, he continued to repeat to himself in his head. Pacing the room as she doubled over in pain. He threw on some boxers and pants with a Merlotte's t-shirt and rushed over to her.

-Hey, it's okay, it's okay. I'll go wake up Emma and call Martha. I'm sure she can go get the bag and meet us there. It'll be okay, we can do it...together okay?-

He kissed her forehead and tried to help her stand. -What do you want to wear? Just stay calm and keep breathing like uh that video, you remember?-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Her eyes widened and she let out a breath slowly as she motioned to him. "Go. Go start the damn car. Don't worry about Emma or Martha. It's too late. Just..." She frowned as the pain started to subside and the fluid flowing down her legs trickled to a stop.

She stumbled to the couch and sat down gently, her stomach slowly losing its tightness as a small smile came to her face. She remembered this. It happened sometimes when you got closer to giving birth. False labor. She laughed and turned to tell Sam that it was fine, but he was gone. Probably heading to start the jeep and get everything prepared.

Ahhhh, well. While he was gone, she could get comfortable again. She slowly stood from the couch and waddled to their bedroom where she stripped down and put on a fresh pair of cotton underwear, one of her comfortable sports type bras and a pair of fuzzy slippers. The cool night air flowed over her skin and she let out a happy, content sigh as she headed to the fridge. Sookie had brought over some gumbo, cornbread and extra hot sauce for her earlier and that's exactly what she took out of the fridge and put into the microwave for a minute. By the time she heard the jeep start and Sam running back to the trailer, she was propped up on the couch, half naked, and eating her food with Bones on the TV.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 03, 2013 6:38 pm

At her command he rushed out to the jeep to get it started and fumbled with the key in the ignition. Finally finding the slot, he started it and the engine roared to life. It was near 3 a.m. by now and he was still half asleep. -Luna...- Remembering the most important part of the equation, he took the stairs two at a time and opened the door to rush in. -Luna, it's started let's...-

His words trailed off at the smell of fresh gumbo and the TV in the living room on. Stopping in his tracks he placed his hands on his waist and tilted his head. -Go...- Quirking a brow he frowned. -Luna..I thought...- He was now severely confused. Was this some false alarm preparation she was putting him through, if so it wasn't funny.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 pm

The look on his face was absolutely priceless. So priceless, in fact, that as she started laughing she snorted, spilled a bit of gumbo on her bra and wet herself just enough to make her extremely uncomfortable. And yet, she continued to laugh. She hadn't done this in so long, felt so good in so long, that it was almost scary.

Sam continued to stare at her and she looked up at him, smiling through the tears and knowing that in her heart she would never love another man as much as she loved Sam. She had finally stopped relying only on herself and started relying on him, too.

"Come here," she sad as she motioned to the space beside her on the couch. "It was just Braxton Hicks contractions...." He still looked confused, so she laughed again. "False labor. I'm fine. I just need to rest. I probably did too much."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 03, 2013 6:57 pm

As she bust into a fit of laughter and spilled only to laugh more he grinned and chuckled slightly wondering what on earth was happening to her. Sure, he'd never been a father and this was not her first go at being a mother but wasn't she just yelling at him to get the jeep? And now...she was laughing like watching comedy central. Scratching his head he walked over and took a seat next to her.

-Uh..Braxton Hicks eh? I uh...okay. I should turn the...jeep off.- He spoke slowly still looking her over curiously. Standing he jogged outside and turned the ignition off and locked up again, went back inside and locked the front door. Taking his seat again he toed off his shoes and looked back at her. -False labor.- He nodded. -Then you need to rest and stop being stubborn. Peanut is trying to tell you something.- She smiled and he kissed her lips, pulling her against his chest and relaxing back on the couch with her against him. She watched her show while he started to snore again, dreaming of false labors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:10 am