For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Words and Family

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Words and Family Empty Words and Family

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 07, 2013 8:16 am

Eric set down the pen he'd been twirling in his hand as he read the plethora of emails he had piled up. However out of all the emails the one he was waiting for was not among them. Damn he will have to give the pesky she wolf a call if she was forgetting her duties in finding the vial or any evidence about it. Trashing about 2/3rds of the emails he leaned back. Business was starting to drop. He could see it in the books he went over every night. Right now it was a marginal drop but one that merited note. At this rate the bar would barely break even by the end of the month.

Something was up. Business didn't drop unless there was a good reason, but he couldn't figure out what that reason was. As he looked around the silent office he thought back to the days where all he had to worry about was some yahoo tourist who got a little camera zealous. Now it was things with kings and vials and women in his life who seemed to be determined to prove that vampires could get headaches; more specifically that he could get a headache.

He leaned back on his chair. He had to talk with Nora soon. All these shenanigans about bad mouthing Bill had to stop. She was going to get herself killed and for once, his 1100 years wouldn't be enough to save her.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Words and Family Empty Re: Words and Family

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 8:26 am

Pausing as she stood outside Eric's office, Nora took an unnecessary breath. She knew that Eric was upset with her about her tiny altercation with Bill the last time that he was at Fangtasia. Eventually they would have to discuss the matter.

Raising her hand to knock on the door, Nora called out to him "Eric? I know you want to talk to me about...matters."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 07, 2013 8:30 am

Eric sighed. Maybe he should have been born gay then he would be able to get along with the women around here. As it was however he was not and he had a sister to deal with.

"Come in..." he said as he turned off the screen. He'd deal with Nora, hopefully set her straight before he dealt with Pam.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 8:37 am

Looking to the sky, as though asking someone for help in dealing with Eric and his overprotective temperament, Nora walked into the office and plastered her best politician's smile on her face; she was excellent at looking sweet and innocent when she needed to.

"Eric, I know that I am not supposed to have...altercations in the bar. This however was simply a discussion that got a bit out of hand."

Looking up at Eric with feigned wide eyed innocence, Nora quirked her head slightly, hoping that he would simply leave it at that.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 am

Eric sighed. "discussion or not you are to stay away from Bill Compton. Never speak of him or at him" he gave her a hard look. "Against him I cannot protect you. If he orders the true death on you....and he would for the dumbest of reasons there is nothing anyone can do. He is OUR king and as much as it bothers us for being older than him...we have to hold our tongues" he said as he rested his elbows on his desk, chin on his hand.

"Stop with the rumors and bickering. Salome is dead and nothing you do will bring her back"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 8:51 am

Dropping the sweet and innocent act, Nora looked at Eric with cold, hard eyes. "Yes, Salome is gone and Bill is the one that killed her. He betrayed the very people that put that crown on his head!"

Holding her hands up, as if to steady herself, Nora calmed the tone in her voice "But, you are my brother and I will do what you ask."

She thought that perhaps Eric would be surprised at how quickly she agreed to do as be bid; Eric was one person that she usually had a difficult time keeping things from or lying to. She needed him to believe that her only interest in the young king was because of his role in Salome's death.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 07, 2013 8:56 am

Eric sighed. Now he could appreciate Godric's uncanny ability to keep him and Nora in line. Godric never got angry, he was like a calm deep ocean. Eerie, passive but with raw power hiding beneath the surface. "Thank you" he said softly.

It was strange, right now it was as if he could feel his late maker around him. It was those waves of calm that washed over him. Only with Godric around did Eric ever feel true peace.
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 am

Godric had been watching over his two progeny's, willing to be seen. Hearing their conversation about Bill Compton, King of Louisiana. He stood and remained silent in the corner of Eric's office. It seemed that Nora's uncanny temper had taken course of her, one of the reasons why he had chosen her for Eric.

He wished and willed to be seen, feeling his hands clench int fists and release. Letting out an un-needed breath that he no longer required, he stepped out of the shadows.

"Mina barn. Hur jag har saknat din närvaro" (My children. How I have missed your presence)
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 9:12 am

Smiling softly as Eric thanked her for agreeing to no longer have any interaction involving Bill, Nora watched with wonder as Eric's entire demeanor changed. He seemed, strangely at peace.

Hearing Godric's words from the corner of the office, Nora's jaw slackened as she stood in shock, "Father?" This single word was the only thing that Nora could make come out of her mouth; striking Nora as ironic, a politician that could not speak.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 am

Eric bolted out of his chair; disbelief etched into his face. No... he wasn't high on blood, unless the true blood he'd drank had been way pass its sell by date. It was Godric, standing there like he'd never met the sun.

"Fader...." he whispered, feeling emotions tug at his non beating heart. The last time he'd seen Godric had been when he'd been high on the blood of Lilith. It had been Godric that had told him to snap out of it and try to save his sister. Which could only mean..........

Shit...something bad had to be happening for Godric to be showing up now, and surely it wasn't a good thing. He looked at Nora, trying to see if she could see Godric. Last time she refused to believe Eric had seen him, well lets hope now they were both having the same hallucination.
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 am

Godric smirked as he remained still, seeing and hearing his children's reactions. They had found there way back, away from Lilith.

"Yes it is I...I am here my child" he whispered.

Words and Family Godric_Season_05_Episode_10

"I have been watching you for sometime now. Things have changed" he commented on how Eric and Nora had found their way from the false God.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 07, 2013 9:28 am

Eric looked at Nora. Part of him felt she should apologize for having been on Lillith's team. She had to work hard to get back to Godric's good grace but now wasn't the time for that.

"Godric...why are you here?" he asked. He almost feared the answer but better get to the point before things got too far.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 9:36 am

Nora looked to Eric and to the floor, ashamed at her role in the recent events in the vampire world. She raised her head sharply when Eric asked why Godric had appeared to them. She knew that Godric did not do anything unless he had a reason behind it. She was curious as to what could be so bad that their maker would come back from the dead to see his two progenies.

"Yes Father, what is it that has brought you back to us?"
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Tue May 07, 2013 9:42 am

'"Godric...why are you here?'

'Yes Father, what is it that has brought you back to us?'

Godric smiled a little, his almost child like face grinning at his two progeny's. How in tune they had become, they all shared a bloodline. They were all connected. However he did not know how he became to be here back on earth, it was somewhat of a mystery.

"I am here by unknown sources....Eric...Nora...My children...There is something that you must know"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:00 am