For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Romance?

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Romance? Empty Romance?

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Last night after coming home from the club, I left a note with Maria the new maid to put in Viktoria's room during the day. There was also a delivery coming she needed to be ready for. I went into my death sleep with a smirk. Eric had romanced Sookie, so it could not be hard. When Viktoria awoke she would find rose petals all over the bed leading to her bathroom with a warmed bath with floating lilies surrounded by candles. Roses next to her bed. I had a night planned for the birthday girl and only hoped it would go well.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Romance? Empty Re: Romance?

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu May 10, 2012 2:06 pm

I opened my eyes and was immediately greeted with the scent of fresh roses. "What... on earth?" I asked myself as I sat up straight and looked around.Roses..... everywhere. "Pam...." I said softly as I stood from my bed and ran my fingers through my hair; it was a human quirk I hadn't been able to get rid of. I looked to the ground and smiled as I saw roses that appeared to be leading me somewhere.

I had to admit, this was something I had not expected, especially not from Pam. Romance wasn't really her style; but I wasn't complaining. Quality time with my woman would be much appreciated after the craziness that had been surrounding me. I followed the petals towards the bathroom and sighed as I saw what she had done. "Wow...." I said with a grin as I slipped into the tub. This was.... nice.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 10, 2012 2:19 pm

I awoke with a grin and slid into the first part of Viktoria's gift. I padded my way to her bathroom and slowly opened the door to see her submerged in the water, steam rising from her skin. "Mind if I interrupt?" I said as I walked around the door to expose my emerald green lingerie, her birthstone color. The color that reminded me of her eyes.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu May 10, 2012 2:24 pm

If my heart still beat, it would probably be going a mile a minute at this point. As it was, my mouth went dry and I couldn't speak. I just shook my head as I looked at her and beckoned her closer with my finger.

She looked divine, absolutely breathtaking (yet again, something I didn't have, but you get the gist.) I couldn't take my eyes off of her as I scooted farther back in the tub and made room for her to step in.

"Yes, please." I finally managed to mutter.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Slowly removing every piece of the lingerie with exaggerated movement to amuse her. Letting my hair fall over my shoulders as I removed the claw clip that held it up, shaking it loose. I stepped into the hot water and smiled. "Better make this quick...we have reservations." Kissing her neck.."But you can call this your appetizer."
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm

I moaned softly as she kissed my neck and down my collarbone. "Reservations? Where for?" I asked as my hands moved all over her body; I cupped her breasts in my hands and tweaked her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers. "I don't want to be quick," I said with a grin as my fangs extended and I leaned down to lave her breasts with my tongue.

She still tasted just as sweet all these years later as she did before; the scent of her arousal hit my nostrils and I inhaled deeply as I felt my core grow warmer and start to ache. I heard her moan quietly as I nipped her, a droplet of her blood rubbing against my tongue as I moved my right hand lower; I could feel the warmth of her radiating through the water and I almost came right then and there.

"I've missed you, princess." I whispered as my fingers delved between her folds and gently rubbed her nub back and forth.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 10, 2012 3:11 pm

I arched my back as she rubbed between my legs to the tender spot that made me go wild. My fangs dropped as I fisted some of her hair. As she continued to ravish my folds I grabbed the shower hose and turned in on, making the water spray out hard. I lowered the head of it under the water pointing it between her legs. With my free hand I pulled her into me as my lips stole hers, my tongue parting them as our tongues dances a lovers tango.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu May 10, 2012 3:38 pm

I moaned louder and spread my legs wider as the water rushed against me. "Mmmmmm," I said against her lips as we kissed, my fangs nipping her bottom lip. I licked that sweet droplet of crimson off of her lip and sighed as it hit my tongue; so sweet.

I moved my hands so that two fingers entered her while my thumb continued to rub against her clit; I wanted to taste her, feel her juice go down my throat.... But I knew if that started, I would never stop. We'd miss our reservations and she would be upset. I would settle for this now and get my dessert later. I rubbed more vigorously, grinning as I felt her tighten against me and my own release coming closer. "That's it, baby.... Just..... Fuck, right there...."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 10, 2012 3:42 pm

I moaned with her as I rocked my hips against her fingers doing the most sexy and bad things to me. I kept the water streaming against her throbbing nub and knew she was getting close to releasing..just as I was. I tasted a little of my own blood in her mouth and knew she loved the taste. The smell of her arousal filled my nose and my core began to tighten and pulsate. "Ahhhhh oh Vik!" I kissed her deeply as I released.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu May 10, 2012 3:58 pm

I grinned. "That's my princess," I said against her lips as her juice coated my fingers. My release followed shortly thereafter and my kiss was swallowed by her. I leaned my head back and laughed before pulling her up against me and nuzzling her neck as her arms went around me. "Why have we not done this sooner?" I asked with a small laugh.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 10, 2012 4:08 pm

I rubbed her back and smirked. "Good question doll face." I lathered her body with creamy bodywash as she did the same for me. Stepping out and wrapping a towel around me I looked at her with a grin. "Get dressed...and wear something nice." I said then turned and flashed into my bedroom closing the door behind me, leaning against it. I was no good at this romance business, but I was going to try. I picked out a nice dress with matching heels and placed them on my bed. Within seconds my hair was done, down with loose waves and my makeup was applied flawlessly. Getting dressed, I made my way down stairs to wait for my goddess.
    Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Thu May 10, 2012 5:11 pm

I grinned as she ran off to get ready. Birthday dinner with Pam; who woulda thunk it?

I laughed out loud as I got out of the tub and got dressed; I was going vintage tonight with an outfit I had worn years ago when we first got "serious". I hoped she liked it or even remembered it.

I put some pins in my hair to hold back my bangs and smiled into the mirror; I didn't look too bad. I had to admit, staying this young forever had it's perks. I wasn't a terrible looking woman, and the innocent factor I had definitely worked to my advantage at times. Taking one last look at myself, I turned on my heel and headed downstairs. "Pam? I'm ready!"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 10, 2012 5:24 pm

I watched her descend the stairs holding onto the banister, sliding her hand down delicately as she stepped. I smiled as I recognized her dress. She'd worn it to the opera in 1963, later that night we feasted on a man and woman from the chorus line. Rolling around naked in their blood enjoying being immortal, untouchable and powerful. I took her hand in mine as she stepped off the last step. "You look delectable. Shall we?" I opened the door and she led us out. I opened her door and began to feel like an obedient puppy. Shrugging the feeling off I closed the door and flashed around to the driver side of my sports car as I started the ignition and headed to our destination.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:47 pm