For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Moving On

Debbie Pelt
    Debbie Pelt

Moving On Empty Moving On

Post by Debbie Pelt Wed May 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Hiding in the shadows was not usually Debbie's style. She was always a wild, strong werebitch and loved for people to know that fact. Watching Alcide for all this time had made her rather cynical but also very sad, mourning for the life that she had once had with him.

As she watched him working, she yearned to speak to him once more; to get things settled with him. That longing helped her to appear to him again. She could feel herself beginning to take a more solid form.

"Alcide? Can you see me? I miss you baby."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Moving On Empty Re: Moving On

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed May 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Shaking as he put the drink of whiskey down. It was almost the entire bottle and he wasn't sure if she was real or not anymore. Looking threw blurry eyes and running his fingers threw his hair. He sunk to the plush chair behind him glad it was there so he didn't hit his ass on the floor when she was really there. "Debbie is that really you?" His voice deeply cut threw the quite cool air.
    Debbie Pelt
    Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt Wed May 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Furrowing her brow, Debbie cocked her head at the man that she had at once been so happy with.

"Of course it's really me Alcide. Who else would it be?"

She smiled softly, "I've been watching you for quite some time. You seem to be doing well for yourself. Something is bothering me though lately. Why haven't you called the police to tell them what Sookie did to me? Don't you care that I'm dead and that she is the one that killed me?"

Her eyes became a bit harder but her voice remained steady throughout her questioning.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed May 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Picking up the crystal glass and shaking it thinking hard on the question. Hell it had been on his mind. He took a long swig and let it burn all the way down before setting it down. He looked at Debbie square and sighed. "Debbie you tried to kill her once I guess I figured it was fair in it's own way." Picking the whiskey back up and finishing it before pouring more.
    Debbie Pelt
    Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt Wed May 08, 2013 5:52 pm

"Fair? This is fair? Alcide, I can't move on until justice is served." Tears began to stream down her face as she was overwhelmed with a sense of sadness and perhaps something akin to anger.

"Do you want me to stay like this forever Alcide? If I don't deserve justice, then don't my parents deserve it? They should know the truth, Alcide."

Crossing closer to him, she willed herself to be able to place her hand on the side of his face.

"Don't you remember when we were kids? You told my parents that you would always take care of me. That you would do right by me. Is this how you keep that promise?"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed May 08, 2013 5:56 pm

There was turmoil inside him. He was already fighting himself if he should go to her parents and tell them what happened or not. No he would go to Sookie and ask her to tell them again. Downing the glass again, he rubbed his forehead. "Debbie, it's not that simple she is a friend of the pack I owe her protection. What do you think will happen if they find out if Sandra finds out? I'll ask Sookie to go to them herself again." Standing to pace the floor he couldn't drive now, but soon if he didn't drink anymore.
    Debbie Pelt
    Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Debbie's eyebrows drew closer together as she frowned and tried to contain her building anger, "Oh? And if she refuses? What then? Are you going to just say OK and then go home and forget about everything that happened? And you talk about her being a friend of the pack?"

She laughed maniacally at the very notion.

"I was a member of the pack until the day that I died! Yes, I made mistakes but I would've paid for them! She has to pay for them too! Or else you are dooming me to being stuck like this forever! And I swear to you I will haunt you forever! Everywhere you turn, I will be there! Every time you close your eyes, you will see me like this! Don't do that to me Alcide!"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed May 08, 2013 6:09 pm

"And you are just like you were in life. Crazy and not thinking of the good of the pack. Just about what is good for Debbie. I'll take to your parents about what happened but I don't have proof just you haunting me and no one is gonna believe that." Storming across the room yelling right back at her like she was at him. He stopped just inches from her once pretty face, she was never amazingly beautiful like some, but she had always been pretty until the crazy took over. Now the crazy held her and he wondered what he ever saw in her.
    Debbie Pelt
    Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Debbie's face and demeanor changed back to soft and sweet as quickly as it had changed to hostility. "Alcide, you can't tell me about thinking of myself right now. You have never been where I have and I don't ever want you too. The torment that I must endure everyday. I watched you and everyone else that I ever loved ever since I died. I watch my parents mourn my death but never know the truth. I have watched you continue on with your life and I couldn't touch you or connect with you until now. I know that I was crazy and I'm sorry but I don't deserve this."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed May 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Shaking his head and watching her backing away slowly. He took a few slow deep breaths in. "Debbie I didn't say you deserved torment, but I don't know what I can do or why you didn't go to your parents or even Sookie. I'll do what I can though." Almost discussed with her and the way it use to be. He wasn't even sure he should call Sookie anymore, why bother her unless Debbie kept coming back yeah this way two days, but that didn't mean she would keep on, and Sookie had already made it clear once she wasn't gonna tell.
    Debbie Pelt
    Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Nodding slightly, Debbie advanced again on Alcide until he was firmly trapped against a wall.

"See that you do Alcide. If you don't do this and I don't get my justice, my blood will be on your hands."

As she was speaking she reached to her bleeding head wound and brought her fresh blood to his hands, covering them in the crimson liquid. She smirked at his reaction and immediately vanished; she knew that she had gotten her point across.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed May 08, 2013 6:45 pm

His eyes wide as he looked at the clotted blood on his hands. Getting up and washing them repeatedly until they were finally clean. Swallowing back the lump in his throat and he closed his eyes and set out sober to talk to Sookie. He had to see if he could get answers for Debbie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:34 am