For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Filling The Void

Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Filling The Void Empty Filling The Void

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 am

'Judith call me back as soon as you get this. I need to know that you are alright....I miss you'

Judith scoffed as she ended the call, another voice mail from her brother; well one of fifteen that she had bothered to listen to. She was not in the mood for her brother's empty apology's, she had heard them once before and they meant nothing to her now. Judith was looking to loose her mind, and her body in some human or vampire morsel, but she had her sights set on a young human boy who had been eyeing her at some local bar as she twirled with her umbrella in her glass of True Blood.

Casting a subtle glance towards the young man who she could see order another glass of True Blood for her and a glass of red wine for himself, she mentally scoffed, she had always found men trying to buy her as though she was just a normal human girl, forgetting that she was in fact a predator; a vampire.

As he began walking towards her, she drained her glass of blood and slid it across the table as he sat down opposite her and slid a fresh glass of True Blood towards her.

"I couldn't help but notice you all alone...Need some company" he grinned as he took a sip of his red wine.

Judith played an average human very well, one of her many skills that she had perfected over the years.

"What company are you offering?" she grinned as she let her tongue caress along her sheer white teeth.

"Whatever it is that you want babycakes" he smirked as he slid his hand across the table and began tracing his fingertip along the side of her arm.

"You do realize that I am a vampire...Who could kill you in a second" she stated.

"Perhaps...But you would have done it by now" he relaxed and continued to stroke her arm.

"Your so sure of yourself" she looked shocked, he did not care.

"I am of you honey" he increased his gentle touch.

"What do you say we get out of here?" she quizzed as she stood up from her seat.

"Whatever you say darlin...The names Jack" he smirked.

"I do not care for your name...Only what you can offer me" she grinned as she took his hand and began leading him through the crowds towards the exit as the other patrons looked on in disgust as their act.

As Judith led the young man out of the bar into the parking lot of the bar that on the outskirts of Shreveport, not far from Fangtasia. She began leading him down an alley way that was blocked off by the outer walls of the bar, shielded in darkness and not a single light to be seen other than the outshine from the bar windows that shone from the back store room of the human bar.

"Your quick...My kind of girl" he smirked as he forced Judith up against the wall, his hands fumbling with the zipper of his trousers.

Judith had her back pressed firmly against the brick wall, the glint in her eyes shielded by the darkness, the sound of his heart pounding in his chest was all she could hear, making her mouth water as warm blood pumped through his veins, calling out to her.

"I am not anyone's kind of girl" she grinned.

"I am sure you are" he groaned as he began to pull his belt free from the constraints of his trousers as he shook himself free as his trousers pooled at his feet, as he shimmied himself out of his boxer shorts.

Judith was wearing a simple plain little black dress that hugged her thin frame in all the right places, flaring a little at her knees that enhanced the parts of her body that held a big attraction to men.

"I guess we will see" she grinned.

She wrapped her arms around the man's neck, her fingers lacing together behind his head, gripping his locks of wired hair as she hoisted herself up to wrap her long ravishing legs around his broad waist as his hands locked onto her hips as he pinned her further against the wall.

Jack grunted and groaned as he directed his hardened length into her as Judith let out a fake gasp of pleasure as she barely felt him fill her, he was nothing like Bill. No one could ever make her feel the way she felt when Bill was with her, deep inside her, making her feel things that she had never felt before.

Jack started to move as he let out what sounded like a pained grunt as he pressed her further onto the brick wall as he began to rock his hips to her stilling body that refused to move.

"Oh baby....Your so good" Jack grunted as he began to increase his shallow thrusts.

Judith fought back a very displeased groan that she knew would make the pathetic human think he was achieving her full engrossed pleasure, but he was doing nothing to her. There was still that numb ache in the pit of her belly that would not go away, she felt something creep inside her, making her feel guilty; as though she were betraying Bill.

"That's it baby...Give it to me. You know you want too" Jack grunted as Judith felt his body convulse as he reached his climax as he slumped against her body.

Judith groaned as she lowered herself to the ground, bringing down her short dress to cover herself properly. Jack had begun to clean himself up as he pulled up his trousers and zipped himself up.

"I never fucked a vampire before..Its like fucking a corpse, creepy" he winked at her.

Judith still felt this bottomless pit of guilt surge through her, feeling as though she was betraying Bill. It ached her to her very core, making her body flinch at every word that passed through his lips.

"Well, perhaps it was something that you won't experience again Jack" she spoke dis-heartened.

"What do you mean sweetness?....And i thought you don't care for names?" he quizzed.

"Oh I don't...Only if they have use to me" she replied.

"I don't understand?" he said confused.

"You will...Sweetness" she grinned as she dropped her fangs.

Judith launched herself at Jack as she sank her fangs into his neck as he let out a howl as he tried to fight her off as she wrapped her arms around him, pinning his arms to his side as he attempted to break free from her grasp. The blood flowed thick and freely into her mouth, quenching a thirst that had been building up from the moment that she had entered the bar, the True Blood on sating her growing hunger, hiding it from view.

She could feel his heart beat begin to slow, feeling the warmth that once coated his skin turn cool as she felt the muscles in his arms stiffen as the blood was slowly drained away from each and every single part of his body. His heart attempting to force what remaining blood around his body. She took a few more mouthfuls as his heart beat that once pounded in his chest became silent as the last few drops of his blood passed through her lips.

Withdrawing her fangs, as she tucked them away, hidden beneath her bloodied lip as she let out a satisfied grin, his blood only numbing the ache that she could still feel in the pit of her stomach. She dropped the lifeless body to the floor as he lay heaped among the trash cans for the human authorities to deal with when they found him...eventually.

Using her finger to lap up any remnants of blood that may have escaped her lips, her body energized from her fill of blood. She could feel her cell buzzing in her pocket as soon as it ended, she pulled out her cell to check what she had missed. Another voice mail from her dear brother Bill Compton. Answering the voice mail she placed it to her ear as she listened to yet another empty plea from her brother.

'Judith...Talk to me. Come home...Please'

Ending the voice mail, she relayed his words over in her head. Something was off in his voice, something that she had never heard before. She found that his words called to her in ways she had never felt before. She would return back to Bon Temps, she would return to her brother. She would finish what she started.

But he could wait one more night. Hunger still throbbed in her veins, and if she was going to return home she would need all the blood that she could get as she had plans in mind. She then decided that she would drop by Fangtasia, indulge in the fantasies of what humans called the Vampire bar. Something spicy, hot to quench her hunger, not only for blood. But for her brother Bill.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:24 pm