For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Making Up?

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Making Up? - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Up?

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 11:05 am

She turned her head, to look at him as much as her position would allow. The blush still evident on her cheeks.

"You..." she said softly, unable to help herself this time. "I just...want you" she added. She blinked a few times, again mentally reprimanding herself for sounding like a needy child.

Dammit Kiara you're a grown woman, not some teenager with their first crush. At that thought of her teenage years whatever desire she was fighting back died down like an extinguished candle. No she wasn't some love struck girl, she was a wolf, engaged to the vampire king and damned if she was going to act like any less than her new position demanded of her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 11:14 am

"You...I just...want you"

He smirked as he shifted her body away from him as he climbed out of the large tub, water spraying onto the burning flames of the candles. Bubbles trickling down his naked wet body. He searched out an Egyptian cotton bath towel as he turned back to Kiara who still sat in the bath tub. He opened the towel as he waited for her to exit the tub.

"Then who am I to deny my Queen what she desires" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 11:18 am

She looked at him, taking a second to admire his body. Damn... how did she get so lucky to have all of that all to herself she would never know.

Slowly she got out of the tub, peeling off a few petals that stuck to her body. She stood, shivering at the temperature difference between the warm bath water and the outside.

She walked into the open towel he held, glad it dried and warmed her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 11:28 am

Bill wrapped the towel around her whilst he searched out his own towel and draped it around his waist as he led her into the master bedroom. The bed had been cleared of the rose petals that now lay scattered on the floor. Over in the corner saw a small round table that was covered with a vase of white and red roses. A bottle of champagne and a bottle of Royal Blend. And on the table was a plate set for Kiara, bread rolls in a basket.

He knew her favorite food and had tonight planned down to a tee, taking full advantage of this time alone together.

"Tia is very precise on how to present things" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 11:32 am

Kiara followed Bill back to the master bedroom. At his mention of Tia she couldn't help but chuckle.

Tia the cook was like a mother to Kiara. She fussed and worried about making sure she ate, complaining, like Bill that she looked too skinny. It was the reason Tia went above and beyond her duties, cooking the most delicious things just to entice Kiara to eat. Not that Kiara needed any motivation in that department but delicious food never hurt.

She moved to sit on the lounge chair by the table, smiling up at Bill. "Dare I ask how long you've been planning this?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 am

"Dare I ask how long you've been planning this?"

He smirked as he moved to sit on the chair opposite her, reaching to pour himself a glass of Royal Blend and a glass of pink champagne for Kiara. He took a quick sip of his blood;

"Just after the sun went down. When you have the incentive to do anything, time is of no essence" he smirked.

He could smell the scents of all the foods that Tia had cooked for Kiara to indulge in, knowing that she had been loosing weight and he could see that.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 11:46 am

She smiled, taking the glass and taking a sip. She smiled, the champagne having a pleasant taste to it.

"Always busy..." she whispered before she uncovered the dishes. Her stomach growled loudly, not caring for propriety. She blushed, setting her glass down before checking the food. Tia had made all her favorite things; ribs, fresh rice, grilled corn. All delicious, and all messy foods. Gods it was either eat, get messy and not be hungry, or not eat, stay clean and remain hungry. If only she had better manners... or cravings for less messy food.

"Tia... not making this easy" she muttered as she took a fork and began to eat, actually putting effort into trying to look civilized and not just stuff her face like she would do if she was alone.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 11:56 am

He smirked as he took another sip from his champagne flute filled with blood as he felt it glide down his throat like silk, quenching a burning fire deep within him.

"Tia is very skilled in the kitchen or so I am told" he smirked.

He laughed a little when he watched her trying to eat all the food that had been prepared for her, covered in various sauces that would be very messy to eat.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 12:02 pm

She smiled "Well... you are getting your money's worth" she said as she set the fork down. Screw it. If Bill didn't like her eating like a real person he would say something.

She reached for one of the ribs, tearing it off from the bunch before she dug in. She licked, nibbled and tore the meat, even sucking on the bone even after it was clean. It was almost obscene to watch her derive so much pleasure from a piece of meat.

Making Up? - Page 2 Beef_ribs_on_wooden_board

She repeated the process with the rest of them, sucking on her fingers to clean them from the sauce. Her fingers made wet, popping sounds when they exited her mouth. Even after cleaning the bone she gave them all one last lick, one last suck to grab the last bit of sauce and marrow from them.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 12:12 pm

He watched her devour the pieces of meat from the bones, the sauce sticking to her fingers like a glue as she cleaned her fingers one by one as she gazed at him.

"I never knew how much pleasure one could gain from food" he smirked.

He sat comfortably in his chair as he devoured his blood from the glass. She was teasing him, two could play that game. He stood from his chair, un-wrapping the towel as it dropped to the floor as he strode over to the freshly made bed that was covered in fresh red silk sheets.

He pulled the bed covered back as he climbed in, the thin silk barely covering parts of his exposed body.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 pm

She licked her lips, reaching for a damp towel Tia had placed, knowing just how Kiara enjoyed ribs. She cleaned her hands and chuckled innocently.

"Well... not everyone enjoys food like I do" she said before her eyes widened. Suddenly Bill was stark naked and casually making his way to the bed. She couldn't help but stare as he laid in bed, pulling the crimson red sheets over him. Not that the sheets did any good since they clung to his damp body with an explicitness that made her blush.

She cleared her throat, trying to go back to her food, trying to focus on the sweet strawberry tarts and NOT on how yummy Bill looked in bed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 12:28 pm

"Perhaps that is true. But not everyone knows what else you like to indulge in..Or how your body responds" he whispered seductively.

He knew that with his choice of words that she would show a clear response to his deep southern voice. Knowing that she never could resist when he spoke of words that always held another agenda behind them.

"Or perhaps Tia's cooking is enough excitement for tonight" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 12:33 pm

She shuddered. She was a sucker for his southern drawl and he knew it. Oh he wasn't playing fair at all. However...

She plucked a strawberry from a tart, biting into it, letting a bit of the juice trickle down her lips before she licked it, making sure he watched.

"Well... as much as Tia's cooking satisfies me... I doubt you'd be content with just me being the one to eat" she whispered. As much as Bill enjoyed the fancy bloods she supplied she knew he enjoyed feeding from her as much as she enjoyed his bite.

She licked the strawberry juice from her fingers, crossing her legs, knowing the towel rid up her thighs and knowing he was watching.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Bill watched her every movement, watching as the strawberry juice trickled down her lips, the way the towel rose up her thigh as she crossed her legs. She was trying to tempt him, play him at his own game, and as much as he tried to remain as still as he could, almost statue like.

"Well there is a fridge stocked with blood, but if you wish to end the night here. Then I shall not stop you" he grinned, knowing that would be enough to tip her over the edge.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 12:58 pm

She blinked. Considering he was now making a tent with the sheets she knew she was getting to him however she would not be satisfied at just ending the night like this. She did however get an idea. She hadn't thought to show him just yet but tonight seemed as good a night as any.

She stood, ignoring the fact her towel slipped off her body and pooled on the floor. She casually made her way to the armoire.

"A fridge eh...?" she asked as she opened the doors. At once she was assaulted by a sea of blue. Dresses, robes, lingerie and all manner of frilly and sexy things all in different shades of blue. She'd been slowly and secretly purchasing them since Bill had expressed his approval of her in something blue.

"I'm not sure about a fridge... but" she picked up a certain garment and put it on, her back to him. It was only when she turned that the detail and color could be seen. "....I can wear something cool like a fridge"

Making Up? - Page 2 63ucr5
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 1:09 pm

"I'm not sure about a fridge... but....I can wear something cool like a fridge"

Bill groaned as he laid his eyes upon the beauty of Kiara dressed in a deep shade of his favorite color on her, the way that the blue contrasted against her skin. He noted that it was not something that he had seen or purchased for her...she had been buying for herself without his knowledge.

He sped out from the bed as he now stood before her, towering in height over her, his eyes blazing down at her. His index finger trailing from the crane of her neck, down across her shoulder to the strap on her right shoulder. His eyes casting down the admire the frontal and fullness of her breasts that were covered in the thin material.

"I shall not destroy this one...I can think of uses for it again" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 1:13 pm

She grinned. With Bill now out of bed she knew she'd struck a cord. God it was hard to one up this man but right now she was thanking herself for having purchased all this blue attire as it was coming in handy.

She looked up at him, her eyes free from the usual anti-glamour contacts she wore, but she didn't have to wear them around him. She knew Bill would never impose his will on her like that.

"I already bought replacements...just in case your hands disagree with your mind" she whispered, trailing her hand up his cool bare chest. She could feel the muscles flex beneath the skin, making her breath catch. She had self control, but like this, with their little games, it was difficult to remember why she was controlling herself in the first place.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 1:21 pm

"My hands and my body are already having a disagreement as we speak sweetheart" he whispered.

His hands ran down her shoulders to her waist as he pulled her body close to his own, his hardened length pressing against her leg, he could hear her breathing hitch at the closeness of their skin. A smirk crossed his face, his hands tightened around her as he sped as he threw her through the air as she landed on the bed.

Hearing her giggle as he sped over towards the bed as she lay on her back, the sheets already tangling around her as he lay next to her. The sheets barely covering him, his hand trailing from her hip down her outer thigh as he gazed into her eyes. As she lay there gazing at him, his lips assaulted hers.

Making Up? - Page 2 Tumblr_mdnpjq8MEk1r25t3go1_500
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 1:28 pm

She grinned but before she could say anything she was in the air, landing with a soft thud on the bed. She giggled, but her laughter was cut short as he lumbered over her like a predator.

She licked her suddenly dry lips, her breath hitching, her pulse quickening. If he were any other vampire she might fear him but right now all she could think, all she could feel was him around her.

She shivered as his hand caressed her thigh and groaned when his lips finally made contact with hers. She sank further into the bed, pulling her hand up to cup his cheek as they kissed. The sheets were little barrier to him, the only fabric being the one she had on her person.

She had to admit she missed this, the nights of romance, of having him to herself. Where for a few hours there was normality in the world. How she wished it could be like this all the time.

She pulled her lips back only when she needed a breath; her cheeks flushed. "Bill... I...I love you" she whispered breathlessly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Bill's lips continued to assault her, his tongue caressing along her lower lip as his teeth pressed down a little as he heard her groan. As she pulled back for air, sometimes he forgot that she was still human, hearing the words that sounded like a harp to his ear, a smirk plastered across his face.

"I love you Kiara" he whispered.

His hands and his brain were having an inner battle about what to do with the last pieces of clothing on her body, but unfortunately his hands won as they snaked around to both her straps, and with a flick of a finger they snapped as her full breasts came onto show.

His other hand reaching down the sides of her blue panties as his fingers snipped away at the material as they snapped and pooled on the bed along with the sheets.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 1:41 pm

She smirked. Truly Bill had a hatred for clothing on her since lingerie never survived a night of passion but she didn't mind. She brought her arms up and wrapped them around his neck.

She could feel desire pool heavily between her legs, making her close them as his hands made little work of what she had put on only moments ago. She brought his mouth back down to hers, kissing him again, deeper, even letting out a soft groan when his fangs popped out and pricked her tongue.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Bill felt his fangs come out on their own, not being able to control them any longer as they had been fighting to stay hidden since she appeared in a veil of blue. His fangs pricked her tongue as he could taste the sweet metallic liquid in his mouth, groaning as he felt it pass his tongue and glide down his throat.

He shifted their bodies so that he was now on his back, smothered by the thin silk sheets as his arm disposed of them on the floor along with the torn blue material. He grinned when he got full view of her naked body above him. His hands locking onto her waist as he slowly lowered her onto his hardened length, hearing her gasp as he filled her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 1:56 pm

She licked her lips, feeling him suck on the few drops of her blood her tongue gave up. Suddenly she was ontop of him and she took a moment to admire his form beneath her.

However her admiration was cut short as he grasped her waist and lowered her body on his length. She groaned, her breath catching in her throat. Even just the short while of them apart had her body un-adjust to him, so to feel him like this again was on a whole new level of new. He felt bigger, thicker, harder as he stretched her. She had to brace her hands on his chest, a moan torn out of her throat when her hips touched his once he was buried up to the hilt inside her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Bill could see a slight pained look on her face as he continued to lower her hips to meet her, her face soon turned to a face of pleasure as he heard a moan pass her lips as he let himself fill her completely. He still for a moment until he was sure that she had adjusted to him. Once satisfied that she had adjusted to him, began held onto her hips as he raised his own, rising her up and down his length.

He lay back on the bed, his head resting on the pillow as he could feel her wrapped around his hardened length. He started of in slow circular motions as he guided her hips to meet her slow uprising thrusts.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 2:10 pm

She moaned softly, slowly rocking her body back and forth. He felt so good inside her. She had missed this, the intimacy, the physical connection. She hated that circumstance always kept them apart.

She leaned forward, pressing her bare chest against his, the coolness of his skin making her nipples harden.

She rubbed herself against him, feeling his thrusts deep inside her. "mmmm..." she whispered, looking into his eyes. She reached up with her hand, tracing the ivory white fangs that gleamed in the dim candlelight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:01 am