For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

An Offer She Can't Refuse

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

An Offer She Can't Refuse Empty An Offer She Can't Refuse

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 14, 2013 11:08 am

Nora hated what she was going to have to do, nothing could possibly be more distasteful to her at the moment. She would even prefer the True Death to her next endeavor, asking Pam for a favor. Sighing in exasperation, Nora finally threw up her arms and admit defeat in thinking of something, anything, else that could distract her brother long enough for her to be able to do what she needed to. Maybe she could glamour Ginger into doing something to gain Eric's attention. No, Eric never paid attention to Ginger unless he absolutely had to. He would probably just tell Pam or Tara to deal with it, deciding that the poor human had finally lost her mind. She shook her head and walked towards Pam's office.

Knowing that she would have to be able to offer her something in return for her aid and silence in the matter, Nora already had a few things in mind; knowing one offer that Pam would quickly agree to. Raising her hand, Nora knocked on the door politely before opening it.

"Pam? Are you busy? If you are, I can come back later."

She inwardly rolled her eyes. She knew that Pam would immediately become suspicious because Nora was actually going out of her way to sound polite. She would not make this easy on her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

An Offer She Can't Refuse Empty Re: An Offer She Can't Refuse

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Pam swallowed the blood that pooled in her mouth as she heard the knock on the door. Looking up she stood and wiped the corner of her mouth with a cocked brow. Well, Nora actually sounded...nice. What the fuck did she want? She grinned and said to come in before she dipped back down to the inner thigh of the brunette she was feeding from. The girl gasped and moaned as she lay across her desk. Swallowing again she looked up as she took another pull.

Feeling her pulse slow, she withdrew her fangs and smirked at Nora's face. "This better be good. What do you want?"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Ignoring the overwhelming urge to roll her eyes, Nora grit her teeth and placed her most dazzling smile on her face.

"Pam, you look lovely this evening. I have always admired your smashing sense of style."

She knew she was laying it on a bit too thick, well OK way to thick. Looking down to the floor, Nora looked back up to her niece and murmured slightly, "I need you to do me a favor. I need you to distract Eric for approximately two hours while I go and take care of some business. He doesn't need to know about this."

She shifted her weight slightly and waited patiently for Pam to begin asking questions about what sort of business or to simply begin the deal making process.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Pam looked down at the girl with glazed over eyes, feeling sated for being bitten, she felt sated from feeding. Motioning her hand towards the door she uttered one word to the girl. "Move." The girl rose from laying across her desk and left the room. Pam placed a hand on her hip and cocked a brow with a small smirk.

"Yeah...right. Like I'd ever help you. Smashing sense of style?Who the fuck do you think you're fooling cupcake. You don't like me, I don't like you. Simple as that. Now go on and tend some bar. Maybe swing around the stripper pole, I frankly, don't give a shit."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Deciding to drop the nice ruse, Nora smirked slightly "Yes, we don't like one another but we are still family and we both care about Eric deeply. He has enough to worry about at the moment than to add this on his plate."

She turned to walk out of the office when she turned back slightly, "I just thought that you'd like to get something out of the deal at the very least. I was prepared to offer you something that I believe would make you quite happy. Or whatever it is you feel since I believe happy is beyond your realm."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 14, 2013 7:00 pm

She chuckled. "Me happy? You don't know me very well, I'm never happy. But you know what would make me overjoyed? You. Gone." Her words were cold and crisp as she spat them out and rolled her eyes, looking down at the paperwork on her desk that was strewn about from her lovely meal. Looking up as she stacked the papers with a smirk.

"I do love, however, that you bring up Eric and us both caring for him. Since you know, I'm nothing but a whore in your eyes...not family."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Nora rolled her eyes as Pam spoke, "Look you are important to Eric and I care about you solely for that reason. I will not deny that I find your past distasteful but I will set that aside for him. He is my brother after all."

She looked Pam up and down for a moment, "And if you want me gone, that can be arranged if you help me. As soon as everything that has been going on has ended, I will leave Fangtasia. I won't be far away but I will be away from here at least."

Nora knew that her presence at Fangtasia was only temporary from the moment that she moved in. She had merely been waiting for her emergency funds to be transferred from overseas so that she could gain access to it whenever needed. She had been planning to move out from the moment that she had arrived.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Arching an interested brow she placed a hand on her hip and held the files in her hand. "So you're telling me that if I distract Eric so you can...do whatever it is you need to do, you'll leave. Speaking of why is it so important that Eric be distracted? Not off on your Warlow adventures are you? Fables and fairy tales aren't my thing."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Nora raised a brow and shook her head, "No this has nothing to do with Warlo. And Eric needs to be distracted because he has a tendency to be a bit, shall we say, overprotective at times. I will just leave it at that. But yes, if you distract him so that I can do what I need to and then get back without him knowing, I will leave after everything is done."

Smirking slightly, she urged her, "I don't understand what your hesitation is really. You want me gone more than anything else. You're getting your wish if you do this one thing for me."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 14, 2013 7:38 pm

She hesitated for a moment then grinned. "If you'll leave and still owe me one, we've got a deal." The same deal she made with Sookie and it seemed to work in her favor. Nora would be gone, but if she ever needed a favor she'd have the little Authority princess in her corner.

"So what do you say, cupcake?" She said the last word sarcastically.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Nora smirked, "Well I have to say you are a tough negotiator. I suppose that is to be expected though since you are a businesswoman. Fine, I will leave and owe you one."

Chuckling she shook her head wondering at what favor Pam could possibly need in the future.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 14, 2013 7:46 pm

"Then consider it done, now get out so I can do paperwork." Nora turned to leave and Pam sat down and shook her head. What the hell was she up to and more importantly why keep it from Eric. She may just have to keep a close eye on that one. Looking down at the receipts she groaned and began calculating the profits from the week before and ordering new supplies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:46 am