For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I can't trust myself

John Quinn
    John Quinn

I can't trust myself - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't trust myself

Post by John Quinn Wed May 15, 2013 11:45 pm

"Quinn...."

Quinn held a finger to her lips, shaking his head.

"No words, Kitten. They aren't needed.."

He reached behind her, removing her bra, and began kissing her skin as if exploring it anew. His tongue traced around each nipple then he began moving down her body again. He enjoyed every little sound and reaction as he let his fingertips and lips work their magic on her body. He slowly lowered her back to stretch across the table as he kissed across her belly, flicking her belly ring playfully with the tip of his tongue...he growled against her skin as her scent revealed her arousal...
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 15, 2013 11:49 pm

She let out a soft gasp when he unhooked her bra and found herself blushing. Out of all people Quinn had seen her naked more times than she cared to admit and yet still he elicited such responses from her. She let out a moan when his tongue began to work its magic on her breasts.

She watched him intently as she was lowered on the table, her stomach tensing when he played with her belly ring. She could feel things low inside her clench in need, feeling heat rise and bubble inside her. She could smell her own arousal in the air which only made her blush a bit more.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Sensing her need rising, Quinn slid a hand back up her body, skimming his nails across her skin as he brought it back down. He drank in her scent, while at the same time, his inner war raged. The voice in his mind was screaming for this to stop, but his feral side wanted more. It wanted to taste, touch, feel...everything...
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu May 16, 2013 12:01 am

She moaned again, arching her back. With his hands skimming along her ribs she raised her arms, raising her body at the same time wanting more of him.

The inner part of her that begged to stop was shoved away into a corner. The wolf side of her yearned for more, for everything Quinn could and was offering.

Her arms above her head her hands touched something; the laptop he'd used to show her the videos. Clumsily she pressed some keys unaware and not really caring, her fingers only succeeding in turning off some remote security cameras Quinn had set up.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 16, 2013 12:23 am

The beep of the computer as her hands hit the keys sent a warning bell into his mind, but his baser nature tried to ignore it...

"Kiara.." he growled against her skin.

His mind was swimming with her scent, but something else was fighting inside for dominance. He knew this was wrong. He knew that it was not what Kiara needed and it would destroy Jessica if she ever found them like this. The signal from the laptop acted like a firebrand in his mind, shining through, letting his rational thoughts get a foothold, even as his primal side moved forward. He began kissing and nibbling at the skin along her belly as his hands fumbled with her belt. The screaming inside him was getting stronger but his dark side did not want to let go. A flash of Jessica crying blood tears ripped through his mind and he threw himself back and to the floor.

"No! This cannot happen."

When he rose from the ground, tears were in his eyes...

"I am sorry, Kiara, but this cannot happen. It is not what you truly need. It would destroy everything Jessica and I have fought for. You need a friend, someone who can be strong for you, not just passion...I am sorry, but this must stop."

He could hear the words coming from his lips, even as his feral side tried to goad him into taking things the rest of the way. Her arousal made it hard to focus and he could feel his resolve on the edge...he had to be strong...for Jessica...for Kiara...and for himself. He could feel his nails digging into his palms as he tried to maintain control. The dripping sensation from the blood falling to the floor at the corner of his fists told him how hard this struggle was, but he had to be strong...
    I can't trust myself - Page 2 12982910
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu May 16, 2013 12:31 am

Kiara blinked, suddenly Quinn was off her and he smelled of anger, frustration and unspent lust. Her wolf side told her to go to him, to sate the hollow ache inside her but unlike her...he had a real lover to return to..someone who hadn't betrayed his trust.

She smiled, reigning in back her hormones, knowing she herself wouldn't have stopped, but she'd deal with that guilt later. Looking around she found her shirt and slipped it on, forgoing her bra for now.

"It's alright Quinn..." she said, sitting up and walking to him. She took his shaking hands in hers and gently pried open his fingers. She licked the blood he'd drawn off his palm, making soft wolfish noises. A mixture of sadness and acceptance in the sounds.

She looked up at him, acceptance and resignation in her eyes. "Thank you...for showing me the truth...and for being such a good friend even when I don't deserve it" She picked up her discarded bra, re-looped her belt and picked up her engagement ring from the corner of the table.

"De-scent yourself and go to Jess.. find the happiness I never will" she whispered before she exited the office, heading to her car. First stop her compound, to get some things in order...and to ensure no one, not even Bill ever glamoured her again.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 16, 2013 12:38 am

Quinn eyes were closed but he felt her gentle hands prying his open, then her soft lips and tongue licking at his palm almost broke his resolve...

"Thank you...for showing me the truth...and for being such a good friend even when I don't deserve it"

"I have done nothing to be thanked for, Kiara. I betrayed you as much as anyone. You came to me for comfort, and I let my dark side take advantage..."

Quinn looked at her, his face flaming with shame about letting things go as far as they did...

"De-scent yourself and go to Jess.. find the happiness I never will"

Quinn watched her turn to leave, unsure of how to respond...
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu May 16, 2013 12:41 am

Kiara blinked and turned around, picking up the box of new contacts Quinn had given her that she'd almost forgotten.

"No Quinn...you never betrayed me... in the end, I was the one who made all the wrong choices" she said calmly.

She turned and exited completely, getting into her car and driving off. She tossed her engagement ring into the passenger seat. For now, before she had to return to the mansion, she'd pretend it didn't exist, and maybe, just maybe she'd have a few hours where she could pretend things weren't so fucked up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content